Thread: unforgettable experience with Ibuki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

unforgettable experience with Ibuki

T: 0451877397

https://www.randwickhealingmassage.com/

Service: 1h/170 B2B Dragon tendon

On the Friday of the vacation felt horny, curious about the contents of the dragon tendon and booked ibuki for an hour.
    The store is located in a residential building, very quiet, I rang the doorbell and ibuki opened the door. She is petite and cute Asian, good English and very chatty. She is experienced and knows what she is doing. Because I was completely new to the business, she talked a lot about sex and experiences. Got a naked body slide prone on the bed and it felt very cozy. The prostate massage was very special and felt like the a**hole was stretched out(this is optional, don't be afraid)
    Dragon tendon massage has two parts, abdomen and ball, which can unblock the blood circulation and regulate the balance (maybe?) After finishing Ibuki made me cum with her masterful HJ technique, I moaned loudly, unable to control. She smiled and said it was a lot!

Ibuki also has BDSM service(I haven't try that yet), says it's fun to help clients explore their desires, pretty sure she loves her job.

Overall highly recommended, if you're a health lover who needs to relax, try this!

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review,looking forward to see you soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had the pleasure to meet Ibuki. Safe to say she is amazing and knows what she's doing. Highly recommend her services.