Thread: Ellie - Stunning looker but disappointing service

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ellie - Stunning looker but disappointing service

Another shitty AR for you guys but something is better than nothing right?

A few days ago I booked Ellie, she looked stunning in photos.
    I can confirm, accurate photos and she is also stunning in real life.
    She is fun to talk to and is friendly. LOVES compliments.

However part 1 starts and I would rate part 1 like a 1/10?
    The massage was neither strong or soft and sensual. I visited at 12pm so I wouldn’t have expected her to be tired. Maybe a previous customer ruined her mood? Or maybe I did?
    Whatever, part 2 is what we’re here for right?

Part 2... was also mechanical. She does have great eye contact as I have read previously but you can tell she wasn’t enjoying herself. There’s no technique to her hj and just tugs hard haha.

Also there is absolutely no kissing and she told me that “no one wanted to kiss before”
    Hmm... probably broke my mood.

Look if you guys want to see a really hot Japanese girl with GREAT TITS I’ve got to give her that, then it might be worth it.
    I told the papasan afterwards and he was really listening to the feedback and thankful so maybe I’ll come back for Rachel as he recommended.

Anyway I hope this helps anyone who was interested in Ellie.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thank for the review.

Yes I was very interested in her lovely blonde hair probably the best looking jap ml ever haha.
    This type of girl need few visit nd maybe they will open up lol...ymmv as always!!!

Btw how is her ass??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A junior nurse I heard is paid around $25 an hour, in our hospitals, and they study three years at university first

In contrast, it sounds like this ML has had zero minutes training and zero committment to what is a service job. As far as I know, people are paying for a service - massage

We talk about council crackdowns, its a shame there isnt a crackdown on poor/zero staff training and service standards

At least the manager here is open to feedback. He's just lost another potential regular customer. But do massage places really care if they go broke? In many places, it seems management has no idea of the quality of service that staff provide. Its seems these places rely on walk in custmoers to somehow keep the business afloat. Is this not complacency?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    A junior nurse I heard is paid around $25 an hour, in our hospitals, and they study three years at university first ?
    Mate, are your sure about the $25/hr, can not be !

A casual waiter is paid that as a minimum wages !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Thank for the review.

Yes I was very interested in her lovely blonde hair probably the best looking jap ml ever haha.
    This type of girl need few visit nd maybe they will open up lol...ymmv as always!!!

Btw how is her ass??
    I’m really passionate about fitness so I have particularly high standards when it comes to ass haha
    To this day I have not seen a ML with an ass that satisfied me. Ellie was no exception unfortunately.
    Focusing on the positive though, her tits are amazing. Couldn’t let go of them haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    A junior nurse I heard is paid around $25 an hour, in our hospitals, and they study three years at university first

In contrast, it sounds like this ML has had zero minutes training and zero committment to what is a service job. As far as I know, people are paying for a service - massage

We talk about council crackdowns, its a shame there isnt a crackdown on poor/zero staff training and service standards

At least the manager here is open to feedback. He's just lost another potential regular customer. But do massage places really care if they go broke? In many places, it seems management has no idea of the quality of service that staff provide. Its seems these places rely on walk in custmoers to somehow keep the business afloat. Is this not complacency?
    Totally agree. I had many great experiences with the 84a Artarmon /6 Surry hills team (I believed they were all trained really well) until a revisit to an ML just ruined it. And it was a re-visit! I don’t want to pay the same money and get such crazy varying levels of service (with the same shop let alone the same girl) depending on her mood.

At the same time they’re all human too and I get it - they must get really crap customers sometimes. Heck it might even be me and I might just not be their type haha

Eh whatever, not much we can do besides writing about it right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I realise they are human, but so are the nurses that work night shifts and are paid for their training and skills, or the hairdresser who stands up all day, or the labourer who lifts heavy objects all day

Many of these women earn more than you and me in a day

My point is just that its surprising how little training these people seem to get, and how we continue to visit shops that have a disregard for the level of service being provided
    I also visited a shop you mentioned, no names. I was surprised how disinterested, and unskilled the service was that I was paying good money for