Thread: Quality of service - poor level of training

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quality of service - poor level of training

I starting punting with full service. You know generally what you are paying for.
    Have tried RnT as well but its a different world in some ways.

There does not seem to be a minimum level of service for the massage ($60-65/hour)

Just seems like the same pattern repeats an repeats, some shops hire women, who seem totally unskilled. Women not provided training or at least dont seem to be trained. And charging for a service

So I get confused when these types of reviews below keep being written (names hidden, this isnt name and shame)
    It sounds like this ML has had zero minutes training and zero committment to what is a service job.

I used to work in catering. If a client received food that was cold or substandard, the staff were informed and training would be given to ensure the client received great quality the next time. You valued customers and would not let staff continue with substandard service.

I'd like to try more RnT, but can I assume no training exists?

Quote Originally Posted by kkk View Post
    Another shitty AR for you guys but something is better than nothing right?

A few days ago I booked her, she looked stunning in photos.
    I can confirm, accurate photos and she is also stunning in real life..

However part 1 starts and I would rate part 1 like a 1/10?
    The massage was neither strong or soft and sensual. I visited at 12pm so I wouldn’t have expected her to be tired. Maybe a previous customer ruined her mood? Or maybe I did?
    Whatever, part 2 is what we’re here for right?
    The rest was also mechanical. She does have great eye contact as I have read previously but you can tell she wasn’t enjoying herself. There was no technique

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You get a lot of the good looking girls that have next to no skills, except their looks and assets... Girls like these suck guys like the poster above into a session... Some guys will fall head over heels over them, and pass it off as a great session, while some will crucify her with what skills she lacked...

I was burned once by a Chinese ML from Pyrmont... First session was all great, with fs thrown in... Second time round was a complete change, not interested, not wanting to do anything... So I got up and left... She didn't last long in the industry...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    You get a lot of the good looking girls that have next to no skills, except their looks and assets... Girls like these suck guys like the poster above into a session... Some guys will fall head over heels over them, and pass it off as a great session, while some will crucify her with what skills she lacked...

I was burned once by a Chinese ML from Pyrmont... First session was all great, with fs thrown in... Second time round was a complete change, not interested, not wanting to do anything... So I got up and left... She didn't last long in the industry...
    Or she moved shop or city

Can’t blame a woman for having an off day.

Banned
    When interviewing a candidate for any job you look for several characteristics that are relevant to the position.
    Two are always uppermost...attitude and aptitude.
    If both these are not met...no gig
    Better to have a pretty girl who has both than a gorgeous girl who has neither

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha interesting you bring this up in a dedicated thread. Should I stay out of it? :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Better to have a pretty girl who has both than a gorgeous girl who has neither
    I consider myself very lucky to have the pretty girl who has both - most of the time
    But it’s events like this which is turning me off RnT..

Wait maybe that’s a good thing haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    RNT is better. More service for cheaper. As in like you get a good massage.. but FS u do all the work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by clancom View Post
    RNT is better. More service for cheaper. As in like you get a good massage.. but FS u do all the work
    We punters are an interesting group of people. So the difference between Full Service and RnT is the amount of effort you feel like giving?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guess it depends on what every punter treats as value ?

In RnT, you hope you at least get a decent massage. But sometimes all you get is some light rubs with no proper training. And other than the standard $50 NHJ. Everything else becomes a mind game. Some will ask for $150 for extras. And some even more... But most don't even offer anything more than the NHJ. So it's literally a punt. For those with deep wallets to keep trying sure. But not everyone has that luxury right ?

While you go into a FS shop and flat out pay $150 some places even less. Even if the WL lies like a starfish, you know your flagpole is going in.

Yeah nah, been in some 'RnT' sessions where I have been doing most of the work and have had FS sessions where I have been the starfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah nah, been in some 'RnT' sessions where I have been doing most of the work and have had FS sessions where I have been the starfish.
    Yep, same here for FS places.

It all depends on my mood and how tired I am.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    My experience in punting is not great, I am an old cunt who just realized I have feelings for a young ml, time to pull my head out of my arse and quit.........……...
    Gotta get out of there mate. Well... Don't quit. Just see older WL

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Gotta get out of there mate. Well... Don't quit. Just see older WL
    Sorry to be differ, I think seeing older ladies won’t help, he should see more young and hot ML and spread his love and feelings ! Then when one door closed, plenty of other doors are opening ! Then he won’t get lost or hurt and happy punting !

May Massage are training a newbie, new Mexican girl with E cups and curves to match. They offer an experienced masseuse to go along with the trainee, for the price of 1 girl. Sounds like value! Tips excluded of course.

That's what you call 'hands on training!' 🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    May Massage are training a newbie, new Mexican girl with E cups and curves to match. They offer an experienced masseuse to go along with the trainee, for the price of 1 girl. Sounds like value! Tips excluded of course.

That's what you call 'hands on training!' 🤣🤣
    This is a good way to attract new loyal punters

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've lost track of the number of "new to industry" girls I've had. When you ask where they learned to massage, response is "the boss taught me".

You get the same level of skill as "my mum taught me how to drive".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've lost track of the number of "new to industry" girls I've had. When you ask where they learned to massage, response is "the boss taught me".

You get the same level of skill as "my mum taught me how to drive".
    Yes. There are quite a few new young ladies I suspect are just off the plane. Some are in their 20s and you can tell they havent been in the country for more than a few weeks