Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sugar daddy seeking.com is that website really working?

Banned
    had a few variations on the SB theme .

with an ML , it went from customer on the clock albeit not closely watched , to overnights and weekends away for $200 a day to her and of course despite her always saying she’d pay occasionally for a dinner a lunch etc .. was never going to happen.

Lasted almost a year until she left for home.

Still regularly see a 19yr old student . Might cook her a meal , see a movie , a pair of Nikes occasionally . But no longer pay the cash plus dinners gifts etc

For this it’s an all night

When it was cash , was at most $300 a night sometimes less . Once a little more.

I will say though it can be taxing as I’m often taking a late night call listening and offering opinion advice - I’m hardly an agony aunt however ..

It’s a different space than simply entering a brothel or Massage shop, though the underlies - sex remains

And yes like others say it’s a transaction and anyone thinking it’s something special and more pure that is the SB . They are delusional

As are the SB’s hoping for a pillock to hand over 100’s for a coffee meet n greet ...

Any SB aside from ML came from usual apps tinder bumble tan tan etc occasionally , just a chance meeting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    had a few variations on the SB theme .

with an ML , it went from customer on the clock albeit not closely watched , to overnights and weekends away for $200 a day to her and of course despite her always saying she’d pay occasionally for a dinner a lunch etc .. was never going to happen.

Lasted almost a year until she left for home.

Still regularly see a 19yr old student . Might cook her a meal , see a movie , a pair of Nikes occasionally . But no longer pay the cash plus dinners gifts etc

For this it’s an all night

When it was cash , was at most $300 a night sometimes less . Once a little more.

I will say though it can be taxing as I’m often taking a late night call listening and offering opinion advice - I’m hardly an agony aunt however ..

It’s a different space than simply entering a brothel or Massage shop, though the underlies - sex remains

And yes like others say it’s a transaction and anyone thinking it’s something special and more pure that is the SB . They are delusional

As are the SB’s hoping for a pillock to hand over 100’s for a coffee meet n greet ...

Any SB aside from ML came from usual apps tinder bumble tan tan etc occasionally , just a chance meeting
    You climbed off that merry go round

If I was a beautiful lady, Id be in this game too. Id be seeing all these silly men who cant score a loving relationship in their lives as vulnerable losers, take a few $1000 off each, and move onto the next one. Nothing worse than clingy middleaged men, probably with a wife and kids
    Meanwhile Im a beautiful girl, who will eventually get out of the game before my father finds out

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    In March 2019, more than 170,000 student sugar babies were using Seeking Arrangement in Australia earning an average monthly allowance of $3000. No wonder these woman don't want proper relationships because they have guys paying for the 'privilege' of being with them.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...3903165e125089
    FMD humanity is doomed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    FMD humanity is doomed
    Haha.. well, I don't think I would have worked my ass off as I have all these years if I was born as a female...
    FM.... I probably would have made the money I spent as a bloke if I was a chick...
    Funny thought...You don't hear a peep about the "gender pay gap" when it comes to sex worker industry do we?? Now that's an inconvenient truth....
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In March 2019, more than 170,000 student sugar babies were using Seeking Arrangement in Australia earning an average monthly allowance of $3000. No wonder these woman don't want proper relationships because they have guys paying for the 'privilege' of being with them.

Scary. And if you assume each sugar baby is in contact with a minimum of 3 men, this report implies there are 510 000 men in Australia employing a sugarbaby

Unless a woman has the support of mummy and daddy bank, there is almost no legitimate way to maintain a high enough income to keep up with the instagram abusers (I mean influencers); who pollute young peoples minds with those nouveau riche and gauche images of handbags and overseas travel

Only the sex industry or selling illicit drugs will give you that income

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Paying for sex, but with dramas, and strings attached.
    Defeats the whole purpose.
    It's the worst of both worlds.
    All true if what you are after is fuck and go! Which, by all means is the most straight forward and effective sexual transaction and usually within minutes on meeting, you can have your cock in her mouth or inside her pussy ! Happy ending guaranteed!

Works for 90%+ punters ........ haha

But then again, some Sugar daddies out there who have the times and means and are after that perhaps illusional “dating” and/or “courtship” feeling, showing off a hot young babe half or a third of his age in high class shops and restaurants and turning heads or drawing attentions or gossiping, if you can , and enjoy that, why not ?? What ever floats your boat, right ?

To a lesser extend , it’s similar to the mentality of many punters who regularly visits RnT shops looking to have FS with young MLs and everyone who telling him if he wants FS he should just go to a FS shop! You think he will listen ? ........haha

Enjoy! What ever you are after !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Only the sex industry or selling illicit drugs will give you that income
    True, and you could probably add daigou to that list.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    True, and you could probably add daigou to that list.
    nah, not in the same league!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wow, that seems to be a pretty high number. Too much hassle and outgoing. I had an experience of FWB before. I suppose the chase for that is better and cheaper than this SB arrangement.

Though much prefer RnT / FS arrangement now. Cleaner, simpler, cheaper and have better choices.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangLiJen View Post
    Is it cleaner? Sugar babies service less men on average compared to ml/wl surely.
    Only takes one moment to be infected

Ime having in last 3 years having a number of sex based deals . Many of them have and will readily do bareback et al.

So no .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Lebanese Prime Minister is the ultimate sugar daddy ...
    https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-...02-p52wto.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lebanese Prime Minister is the ultimate sugar daddy ...
    https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-...02-p52wto.html
    Thanks for the link Rooter. Interesting the only way we found out about this, was through a breach in tax laws. Seems like you cant easily give a lady millions of dollars anymore
    Most rich public figures and politicians cant keep their hands out of their pants.
    Tony Blair was allegedly having an affair with Rupert Murdoch wife Wendy Dang. I have no idea what Prince Andrew was doing in Epsteins mansion in New York
    But if rich guys are handing out cash like this, I may have to dress up as a lady and try my luck

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Haha.. well, I don't think I would have worked my ass off as I have all these years if I was born as a female...
    FM.... I probably would have made the money I spent as a bloke if I was a chick...
    Funny thought...You don't hear a peep about the "gender pay gap" when it comes to sex worker industry do we?? Now that's an inconvenient truth....
    Fuck gender equality. Women will never be as powerful as men can be. The western world has given women too much power, look how fucked up feminist women living in the west are now. Men in the top position knows this and curb female's power by limiting their earning potential. Women can truly be happy only in the position of a supportive role, not as a leader of a relationship.
    It's always good to be a man, no contest. We can do whatever we want if you are focused enough.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post

You gotta lay the rule beforehand; otherwise you will find a lot of girls who will go out for free meals and that one-time cash. One Australian born Filipino girl specializes in that and I am sure there are plenty there with the same motive. So, no matter what happens do not hand them money unless they are willing to put out.
    This is very sound advice. I signed up to a SB/SD website recently for the first time. Arranged a 'Meet and Greet' (no intimacy) - paid 300$ for dinner and cab charge - for that sort of $$ I would have had a great time in Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont bother with dating sites, but when I used them you often would meet a lady who wanted you to take her out to a restaurant, your shout, on a first date, rather than a cafe for coffee

Almost certainly they were playing men off for free meals. I think it's unethical to dine with a guy, with no intention of seeing him again, and getting $40 free meals. Sure if you both like each other and want to date again, then the guy should pay. But for the first date just be aware. Of course if you are wealthy, take her to an exclusive expensive meal. Just does get annoyed if she says goodbye at the end of the meal and never contacts you again

There are a string of men who go weak at the knees and the wallet, at the sight of a beautiful lady. A beautiful woman can dine free a few times every week. Its all fun until the beauty fades

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12