Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Home visits

I not sure if anyone would want to talk about it but im curious if u have had a girl come to your house. Just a girl from a shop not a pro.
    The reason i ask is because ive had a couple of offers in the last few mths and am thinking seriously of doing it again. Its been awhile since i had a girl over and its terrific fun.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think quite a lot of us have had this. Yes it’s great fun but I prefer to be the one visiting her place than the other way around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What if something goes missing like a watch or jewellery? IMHO Better keeping a clear distinction between your home and and your hobbies. 👫

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes. Have had 2 MLs stay over. 1 was for 1 night only the other ended up staying for 4 weeks. I think she was enjoying the free accomodation etc.

Neither was at a cost.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just had 1 this week offer for me to stay overnight at her place her & her 2 girl friends, thankfully big head worked at the time only known her a couple of weeks Felt like trouble waiting around the corner but hell of a temptation.Mind you I left the door open for another invite.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Just had 1 this week offer for me to stay overnight at her place her & her 2 girl friends, thankfully big head worked at the time only known her a couple of weeks Felt like trouble waiting around the corner but hell of a temptation.Mind you I left the door open for another invite.
    2 GFs??? 😜 u got my number 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 Ex ML at the moment from same shop, same Nationality, No cost, Just FWB

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Anything done outside the shop should be strictly at no cost

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had some over for overnights but agree with Brownwallaby best at their place. One I was housesitting for a mate in West End and took her there once she finished her shift. Luckily gave her an alias as two weeks later she was banging on the door looking for me. Apparently needed help as she was in trouble with immigration or something. Had another who seemed to have the talent of wanting to visit every time I had other ‘guests’ over. She ended up abusing me about how I was clearly married lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats why I gave it a miss, to much shyt can follow not worth the odds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Thats why I gave it a miss, to much shyt can follow not worth the odds.
    Yes. It can get really annoying.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Make sure she can’t remember how to get to your place and don’t give your address. Keep her busy or occupied during her stay and drop her home first thing in the morning. Don’t let her hang around while you’re at work no matter what. Do it max twice with the same girl. My neighbourhood is very family orientated and everyone knows one another. Taking home a girl half your age will be frowned upon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I not sure if anyone would want to talk about it but im curious if u have had a girl come to your house. Just a girl from a shop not a pro.
    The reason i ask is because ive had a couple of offers in the last few mths and am thinking seriously of doing it again. Its been awhile since i had a girl over and its terrific fun.
    The hard bit is thinking what to say to the wife.
    Met this girl and she just needed somewhere to sleep for a few nights - do you mind if we put her up for the night honey?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    man, I don't even like my GFs to know where I live, let alone MLs.. it's just hassles/troubles waiting to happen, go to their place or get a room.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my first ever punt in BNE many years ago was at a shop in Zillmere in an old house at the back of a real estate agent. I met the girl on FB. cute little Hong Kong girl

No extras were offered but she said the owner would come in an do it for $50 bucks. I declined, and won some brownie points.

she was finishing shift so I offered to drive her home. got to a unit where she shared 1 bedroom with 2 other girls who both worked at other shops. I offered to buy some take away for them all, and a few bottles of wine. about 9pm I said would the 3 of you give me a massage? YES !

I ended up with 3 girls massaging me while we were all naked drinking wine. we had some fun, but no sex as the one from the first shop wanted me to herself.

about 1030pm she Kicked the 2 others out of the room and fucked me...

I used to go over for 2 and 3 girl massage regularly... then the first girl went back to HK. One of the others kept messaging asking if I wanted a 2 girl massage so I went back and banged her a few times too.

The 3rd one used to let me finger DATY and CIM but wouldnt let me fuck her. unfortunately she was also the best looking !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good to know those "dear penthouse" stories can come true - unfortunately my best encounter doesnt even come close to 1/2 of these...

dont be cheap, get on groupon, spent some on good quality hotel economically - very good investment with guaranteed "no return" - pun intended

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    when I do take them out those short-term airport hotel deals are the most cost-effective. On my last two outings the execution took place on the back seat, which cost nothing and brought a lot of thrill

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I heard a story of a rather famous ML going to a customer's house. His wife subsequently found the panties she intentionally left there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I heard a story of a rather famous ML going to a customer's house. His wife subsequently found the panties she intentionally left there.
    No doubt her panties were much smaller than his wifes so counldnt even use the gift excuse. 😏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    worst - a used one - LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast