Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Regular punters bookings being disrespected

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    The shops don’t really give a shit. You walk out the door, another punter with $250 takes your place within a few seconds.

Fact.

I’m sure the shops get stuffed around by punters all day everyday which is why we get their nonchalant shrug of the shoulders when we do complain.

I’m a line up man as I want to see what I am throwing my hard earned cash at. Don’t like what I see, I can walk.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Okay and i still stand to my point is it happening often? i see a person who has one post have a complain about a shop cause he had a bad experience.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    And to all punting newcomers and anonymous friends, when you bring your $250+ cash to a booking, this is the key issue to understand
    Your smearing campaign wouldn’t go very far, as their track record says it all !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    The shops don’t really give a shit. You walk out the door, another punter with $250 takes your place within a few seconds.
    Fact.

I’m sure the shops get stuffed around by punters all day everyday which is why we get their nonchalant shrug of the shoulders when we do complain.
    Thanks. Another who states the facts, and doesnt make excuses

Anonymous friends, lets rise as one. At least be aware of the practice and the ways to minimise it happening to you. This is not about any one shop, its about bookings.

You walk out the door, another punter with $250 takes your place within a few seconds.

Fact.
    Very true. Chilling really

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    As long as delays are not excessive or frequent, it should be understandable. More importantly, if the shop handles their mistake in a proper manner, I won’t let that ruin my mood of the day !
    Agree with this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    I'm 100% with you on this mate but sadly you're wasting your time... there's a minority here who get your point. And then there's the "get over it" brigade. It's the principle that matters but nothing you say is gonna make them see your point. The shops know this "get over it" mentality exists too and is one of the reasons they don't give a rat's arse about stuffing up a booking.

May your next one be your best ;-)
    Get over it indeed. I know there are a lot of newcomers on here that are a bit wiser few facts have been laid out in the open. Hope your next punt is a great one as well

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If a shop gives your booking away (or if the girl is late or whatever) then they should notify you, if they don't then it is bad business practice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    If a shop gives your booking away (or if the girl is late or whatever) then they should notify you, if they don't then it is bad business practice.
    Yes. My only point was related to the OP, who described the specific situation where another guy was given his booking time. Not a late prior booking.
    Im glad some understood and dont make excuses for this double booking practice
    The analogy, is the restaurant giving another patton at around the same time of your booking, your table

When I joined this forum, I sighed when I learnt the scene is about punting and risk. Its somehow helpful for me and others, for the some of the industry home truths to be clearly stated

Its not uncommon for customers to drive from one far side of Sydney to get to the city. Thats why they book. But as we learnt, that doesnt mean anything because of human error. Im glad some brothel managers arent driving trains or work in air traffic control.

Ive had my say and responded to forum members. Now lets see what the consensus is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm sure the shops get stuffed around by punters all day everyday
    This.
    So many punters cancel and most don't have the decency to phone and let you know. They just don't show.
    The OP compared a brothel with a restaurant or mechanic. If a restaurant or mechanic got the same number of no shows that a brothel does, they would go out of business.
    Unfortunately for you guys the punter at reception with dollars in his hand is more valuable than any booking.
    This is exactly why a lot of private girls request deposits. Punters are just too damned unreliable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    This.
    So many punters cancel and most don't have the decency to phone and let you know. They just don't show.
    The OP compared a brothel with a restaurant or mechanic. If a restaurant or mechanic got the same number of no shows that a brothel does, they would go out of business.
    Unfortunately for you guys the punter at reception with dollars in his hand is more valuable than any booking.
    This is exactly why a lot of private girls request deposits. Punters are just too damned unreliable.
    Learn the home truths

Another home truth in punting is that regulars are taken for granted. It seems that because randoms dont show up, so regulars are no better

The main remedies when dealing with more expensive brothels:
    Ring one hour ahead to minimize the chances "human error" compromises your booking.
    Ideally deal with and ring a manager who has met you before. Most shops have only a few managers, so they have no excuse, and they will be able to see your messages over the previous months to know how reliable you are. You are not a stranger or a random

Ring ahead because there is no inconvenience like driving to the other side of the city, and someone else telling you how you will be spending your > $250+
    Wtf

Dont book at peak times, or you are screwed

Arrive early so you can get an idea if your booking is likely to be honoured
    Do some research to see which other women rostered have decent reviews.
    Most likely though you will have to wait. Get ready to say your preferred alternative if indeed they dishonour your advanced booking

Inform the forum here about your experience. Dont have to name and shame, just describe what happened. Forum members can join the dots

The punting industry would ideally prefer that they choose who you see. You are anonymous, and ripe for being baited and switched
    In consumer law this is actually outlawed, but again as an anonymous consumer, you arent protected

Its your money. You choose with whom you will be spending your money. Isnt that how spending money is supposed to work?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you having a cry over one stuffed up booking? Easy mate don’t go back to that place . I go to one well known establishment two to three times a week for nearly two years and have never had issues within booking yes the odd late start due to the punter before that’s about it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I had a private tell me once that only half her clients don't go through with it, some don't show up and some walk when they see her, I walked since she misrepresented herself in the add ...
    I've seen another private that has guys begging her to fit them in when she does a tour ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I had a private tell me once that only half her clients don't go through with it, some don't show up and some walk when they see her, I walked since she misrepresented herself in the add ...
    I've seen another private that has guys begging her to fit them in when she does a tour ...
    Truth in advertising and exemplary service . Not a tricky mix

But many service based industries and sole traders irrespective of their trade and wares shit in their own nest .. so to speak.

personally Been mucked about through a few mishandled bookings, as much as have a couple times been very late and failed due to a non comms situation been able to advise.

It caused a minor annoyance , as sometimes the shop speaks truth when they say the girl lost a booking because they held the spot

And sometimes it ain’t so and sometimes the spotr is immediately filled not all shops are QVB or Ginza busy

Short answer as prev indicated a 1 in 200 chance error is a fair dice roll.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    This thread is boring now....
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Its annoying as fuck. I made a regular punting booking today and I'm waiting. I mean wtf. Told the girl would start at a certain time so I arrived. Then told another customer is seeing her. I would change shops but I like my regular so I guess it's a catch 22. But seriously. Regular punters at shops deserve better customer service ? It's not helping that I'm horny as fuck

This thread is boring now....
    BC it's annoying.

I'm just annoyed because I know how good it is to see a WL when they first start compared to 2 am in the morning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Its annoying as fuck. I made a regular punting booking today and I'm waiting. I mean wtf. Told the girl would start at a certain time so I arrived. Then told another customer is seeing her. I would change shops but I like my regular so I guess it's a catch 22. But seriously. Regular punters at shops deserve better customer service ? It's not helping that I'm horny as fuck
    Dont name the place, but how much are they charging an hour? Was it a previous customer over staying, or a booking extension, or did another customer take your booking slot. Its reasonable to ask for an explanation

Dont name the place, but how much are they charging an hour? Was it a previous customer over staying, or a booking extension, or did another customer take your booking slot. Its reasonable to ask for an explanation
    No definitely wont be naming the shop hyperultra. Basically I finished work early today and messaged the shop asking to see my regular. The shop responded and said arrive at a certain time. So I arrive at that time and was told I needed to wait around 20 minutes. I was offered to see other girls but declined. After waiting in the waiting area, I was told my regular was free and so we went up stairs to the room.

Look, I can understand that sometimes its hard managing 5 - 10 girls with punters coming and going but it just shits me when I have to wait. If you make a booking for a certain time, why can't they stick to that time ?

Regardless of what happened today, I walked out happy and totally forgot about waiting 20 minutes. All other times bookings have been close to or earlier than the booked time (booking at 2:00 pm, girl walks out at 2:05 or 10 minutes earlier if you are early).
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 04-09-2019 at 08:14 PM. Reason: typed waiting for 10 minutes instead of 20 minutes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    No definitely wont be naming the shop hyperultra. Basically I finished work early today and messaged the shop asking to see my regular. The shop responded and said arrive at a certain time. So I arrive at that time and was told I needed to wait around 20 minutes. I was offered to see other girls but declined. After waiting in the waiting area, I was told my regular was free and so we went up stairs to the room.

Look, I can understand that sometimes its hard managing 5 - 10 girls with punters coming and going but it just shits me when I have to wait. If you make a booking for a certain time, why can't they stick to that time ?

Regardless of what happened today, I walked out happy and totally forgot about waiting 20 minutes. All other times bookings have been close to or earlier than the booked time (booking at 2:00 pm, girl walks out at 2:05 or 10 minutes earlier if you are early).
    So in that case it sounds like the previous session started late or went overtime. Also the manager wanted to keep you happy by letting you book the WL you wanted with relatively short notice. And you got your woman of first choice so all good

So in that case it sounds like the previous session started late or went overtime. Also the manager wanted to keep you happy by letting you book the WL you wanted with relatively short notice. And you got your woman of first choice so all good
    Yes that's true, but I forgot to mention that this was organised around 2 - 3 hours before I arrived at the shop. At that time, we agree a time to arrive at the shop. I could've seen another girl straight away but I want what I want if that makes sense.

Regardless of what happened, I walked out happy so all good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast