Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Regular punters bookings being disrespected

Senior Member(無間使者)

Regular punters bookings being disrespected

Quote Originally Posted by RegularCustomer View Post
    This is not a complaint on any of the girls, but more on the chinese male individual who rudely gave my booking request to someone else.
    If you were going to give the girl i booked to someone else, at least give me the decency of telling me so i dont waste my time driving down their.
    Horrible way to treat a customer who regularly visits your establishment many times a week for many years now.
    This is happening even at the higher end brothels. Why do we keep reading these stories ?
    No names, this isnt regarding specific brothels, just discussion on the basic subject of booking a WL/ML

Its a warning that even the better brothels can be a victim of their own success with amateurs running the front desk

If a manager on the floor doesnt know that bookings for regular customers must be respected, they need to be retrained or sacked.

We as a consumer group need to stand up for ourselves in the more expensive brothels.

Just so you know, the practice in the industry is to prioritise the customer at the desk who is pushy and with cash, not the person who made a booking but isnt in the building. The sucker who booked will have allocated this time to a punt, so can just take whats left

If Im going to spend $250+ anywhere, whether it be at a restaurant or car repair or whatever, its decency to expect someone respects your reservation . Very naive maybe.
    Imagine turning up to an expensive restaurant and being told "You may have booked in advance, but for the next 1 hour, someone who didnt book will have your table !"

With punting, after you have allocated this time on your calendar for this expensive punt, the last thing on your mind is spending $250+ on an alternative, untested or unreviewed woman. It wont overcome the disappointment of a booking disrespected

I hope these expensive places have a policy that random walk-ins should never get priority over a booking, even if they want to pay for 2 hours or whatever. And if a customer wants to overstay their stay for another hour, at least do the decent thing and text the guy coming that his booking is no longer possible

Especially at more expensive shops, I am definitely going to ring, not text, 1 hour in advance to make sure that my booking isnt disrespected. Im also turning up early, so I have a chance to try the next brothel, if my bookings count for nothing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would tell the top management and vote with my money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I would tell the top management and vote with my money.
    I would just move on and make the best of the situation. No point dwelling on it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Geez you’re telling me this has never happened in any instance in your life where they’ve made a mistake it happens get over it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Geez you’re telling me this has never happened in any instance in your life where they’ve made a mistake it happens get over it
    No. I have never gone to a $250+ an hour brothel where I am a regular, and been told a man who did not make a booking is busy with the person I booked. Pretty poor service and no way to treat a regular. Complacent and not justified

"Get over it" you say

Your nonchalant attitude is exactly why managers continue with the practice. As a consumer group, when did we accept being treated this way? You accept the behaviour. But regular customers shouldnt accept it.

Do other punters agree? Just get over it after allocating the time on a busy schedules? Imagine the waiter at the restaurant saying "get over it".

All regular customers to higher price shops, ring (dont text) 60 minutes ahead everytime and confirm your booking time, and the lady. Its the only solution

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    No. I have never gone to a $250+ an hour brothel where I am a regular, and been told a man who did not make a booking is busy with the person I booked. Pretty poor service and no way to treat a regular. Complacent and not justified

"Get over it" you say

Your nonchalant attitude is exactly why managers continue with the practice. As a consumer group, when did we accept being treated this way? You accept the behaviour. But regular customers shouldnt accept it.

Do other punters agree? Just get over it after allocating the time on a busy schedules? Imagine the waiter at the restaurant saying "get over it".

All regular customers to higher price shops, ring (dont text) 60 minutes ahead everytime and confirm your booking time, and the lady. Its the only solution
    Once I had to wait for half an hour even though I've made an appointment. When I asked why, it was the case of customer arriving late. I was still in the mood so couldn't get myself to get worked up. I did have a good time eventually.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A booking should be honoured by both the customer and the shop.
    As a customer you have an obligation to turn up on time and the shop has an obligation to keep your booking - unless you are more than 5 minutes late.
    A busy shop will take over 2000 bookings in a week - even if they have a 99.5% accuracy rate, which is excellent, there will still be 10 mistakes. You might have the misfortune to be that 1 in 200.
    If your booking is stuffed up you should complain to the reception or manager.
    You have to roll with the punches, go with the flow etc, so if your booking is stuffed up then see what else is available - you might get a pleasant surprise.
    A 1 in 200 mistake is acceptable and you have to just accept it, but if it happens regularly and routinely then something is wrong and you should let the manager know, and if the manager doesn't take you seriously then go on a public forum and complain there, but always complain to the manager first ... end of sermon ... from the Mount ... of Venus ... enjoy!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Rooter, have you stuffed up before because a regular and a tester

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Rooter, have you stuffed up before because a regular and a tester
    Bro, if I ever publish the rooter "DVD extras" "deleted scenes" "out takes", "directors cut" etc it would be the best entertainment ever posted on this Forum. LOL! You have no idea how many bullets I have taken for the team. LOL! All good. LOL!

Whatever bookings they might be, not limited to punting bookings, there can be delays due to unforeseen variables. As long as it’s not excessive or frequent, it should be understandable. More importantly, if the shop handles their mistake in a proper manner, I won’t let that ruin my mood of the day !

And to hyperultra, delayed bookings don’t discriminate different levels of shops, nor any type of businesses, there’s no logic in saying a higher price shop should be more punctual. As a matter of fact, it would be a 1 to 10 chance that a shop would be late compared to 9 to 10 chance for late coming customers. And late bookings are usually caused by late customers.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I cant speak for others, but in all the punts I have booked, I have never been late once.
    I agree with another punter on the thread, I get there early, first to settle my nerves, and second to minimise any misunderstandings. I always book by text, so I can confirm both the booking time and the WL.
    Of course other punters are late, but this thread is about good regular customers

The thread originally quoted a punter, a regular at a more expensive shop, who had a booking issue. Im no expert, but have now learnt a few tips to minimise the risk. When people are spending upwards of $300/hour, a brothel of that quality needs to get it right. Why do we make excuses?

Disagree if you like, but the $20 cinema gets it right, and doesnt ask you to choose another movie.
    And the restaurant generally will respect your booking, if they know how to run a restaurant. Even if it means waiting while they find you a table on a busy night, the maitre'd doesnt say "too bad, get over it"
    In both these examples, I would expect the management to ask me to visit another time with a discount, if a booking made in good faith ess not honoured. Thats good customer service. But because we are talking about brothels, we just accept that bookings can be cancelled without any notice

Just interesting to hear the excuses we make for the industry

This doesnt matter at the $120 shops. You get a booking stuffed, and if you get an alternative who isnt what you expected, you have only lost $120, not $250-300. To some people that is a lot of money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Accountability doesn't exist in the sex industry where transactions operate under the veil of secrecy. When you go to a restaurant or the movies, the customer has more sway if the service isn't to their satisfaction. They complain on social media, write a bad review on Yelp and if it goes viral, the company's business could go downhill fast so they will appease every customer before it comes to that situation. All punters can do is complain anonymously on forums while we all nod silently. No brothel is going to lose business just because a handful don't get their booking. For every disgruntled customer, there's 100s more horny guys walking through the door. In other words, to the brothels and massage shops we're just another drop in the sea.

I cant speak for others, but in all the punts I have booked, I have never been late once.
    I agree with another punter on the thread, I get there early, first to settle my nerves, and second to minimise any misunderstandings. I always book by text, so I can confirm both the booking time and the WL.
    Of course other punters are late, but this thread is about good regular customers

The thread originally quoted a punter, a regular at a more expensive shop, who had a booking issue. Im no expert, but have now learnt a few tips to minimise the risk. When people are spending upwards of $300/hour, a brothel of that quality needs to get it right. Why do we make excuses?

Disagree if you like, but the $20 cinema gets it right, and doesnt ask you to choose another movie.
    And the restaurant generally will respect your booking, if they know how to run a restaurant. Even if it means waiting while they find you a table on a busy night, the maitre'd doesnt say "too bad, get over it"
    In both these examples, I would expect the management to ask me to visit another time with a discount, if a booking made in good faith ess not honoured. Thats good customer service. But because we are talking about brothels, we just accept that bookings can be cancelled without any notice

Just interesting to hear the excuses we make for the industry

This doesnt matter at the $120 shops. You get a booking stuffed, and if you get an alternative who isnt what you expected, you have only lost $120, not $250-300. To some people that is a lot of money
    Maybe you’re only fit for cinemas and restaurants ! Even at a restaurant, unless the table has been empty all day, but on a busy day, if last table’s diners stayed a bit too long, there’s not much they can do about it, that’s why some high class restaurants will take you to wait at the bar, at the same time, they can sell you some drinks.

It doesn’t matter at the $120 shops ? Losing $120 is not that painful ? Haha ! Why do you have to lose it anyway ? If the booking is stuffed up, it’s up to you to wait or not, why do you have to pay to not punt ? Seriously ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanet View Post
    Accountability doesn't exist in the sex industry where transactions operate under the veil of secrecy. When you go to a restaurant or the movies, the customer has more sway if the service isn't to their satisfaction. They complain on social media, write a bad review on Yelp and if it goes viral, the company's business could go downhill fast so they will appease every customer before it comes to that situation. All punters can do is complain anonymously on forums while we all nod silently. No brothel is going to lose business just because a handful don't get their booking. For every disgruntled customer, there's 100s more horny guys walking through the door. In other words, to the brothels and massage shops we're just another drop in the sea.
    Exactly my point. So Im not the only one who doesnt accept the excuses

Even regular customers can be flaked, its part of the business model? Collateral damage.

C'est la vie and bonjour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So what if your a regular, mistakes happen incase its frequent then just let it go. Ever thought maybe the person that delayed you was also a regular and that might be a one time they were late?

Even in restaurant food can arrive late and things can go wrong, at the end your paying for service and as long as there a human element involved there is always a chance for error.

Your trying to make this a bigger deal then it has to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    So what if your a regular, mistakes happen incase its frequent then just let it go. Ever thought maybe the person that delayed you was also a regular and that might be a one time they were late?

Even in restaurant food can arrive late and things can go wrong, at the end your paying for service and as long as there a human element involved there is always a chance for error.

If honouring bookings is not a priority for brothels, that its good we have put that statement out in the open then.

I am glad the punting newcomers are forewarned. And caveat emptor you guys travelling from far and wide

This is the industry. Accepted

Exactly my point !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanet View Post
    All punters can do is complain anonymously on forums while we all nod silently. No brothel is going to lose business just because a handful don't get their booking
    And to all punting newcomers and anonymous friends, when you bring your $250+ cash to a booking, this is the key issue to understand

Senior Member(無間使者)

If you read the OP, another customer being late wasnt the problem. Another customer had been given the booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If honouring bookings is not a priority for brothels, that its good we have put that statement out in the open then.

I am glad the punting newcomers are forewarned. And caveat emptor you guys travelling from far and wide

This is the industry. Accepted
    Well guess we don't live in the same world where mistakes happen, If you have a issue with how they handle things then don't go, the main reason why they are known as one of the best and can charge premium price is cause they have a high percentage of happy customers, its never going to be perfect. If you really have an issue then go address management.

Also when a shop has bad management a lot of punters rant about it and just boycott the shop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast