Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Regular punters bookings being disrespected

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It would be good if the shop could inform the punter knowing the appt needs to be pushed back and this will mean more work for the shop.

I'm tempted to mention or request this when making a booking. And, I vaguely remember some shops do notify you of your original booking was via wechat.

It would be nice if the wait is not boring...

Yes true cheetah2. Its just annoying when you are horny and want to have sex but have to wait.

Banned
    Now we come to the slow inevitable climactic and grinding conclusion To the thread then, amen

cue , the sound Of Gregorian monks chanting

What I have learnt, is actually there is no disrespect, And for those who do believe they’ve been personally disrespected that of course is valid.

Instead, i just see people who often not either that customer service oriented, because they are either underpaid, understaffed, possibly dealing with ESL issues , poor or no training , combined with with precious and Princess staff and dealing with precious and Princess punters,

I don’t think it’s a growing trend I don’t think it’s a new issue, nor is it solely confined to this service industry.

Niceguy, Good to see that you kept a balanced Outlook and you did get in the end , what you wanted. To feel happy.

Now once I went to my favourite craft brewery to have my favourite craft beer, and had driven across leagues and much distance through harrowing peak hour traffic with a raging thirst only to find they run out And, a new keg not coming on.

What do you do.

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post

Now once I went to my favourite craft brewery to have my favourite craft beer, and had driven across leagues and much distance through harrowing peak hour traffic with a raging thirst only to find they run out And, a new keg not coming on.

What do you do.
    Post your complaint on the beer drinking forum then no one would drink at that bar !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Post your complaint on the beer drinking forum then no one would drink at that bar !
    Oops my bad ... like sydney newbie in the I’m not a punter but a tinder ranger thread , I’m half drunk , tired and delusional

Has anyone here started a craft beer tinder disrespect thread , if so mods, move there please 🙄

I think I need funny lessons not sex lessons

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123