Thread: C Ling , again and again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Ling , again and again

If you are a regular at 278 and Ginza you know that the talent there is amazing and just keeps coming. (Yes pun was intended, just like see Ling again and again) The lineups get longer and the choices more impossible.

So you read reviews here to give you a heads up (yes yes), how to make wise choice. Take a chance in someone new or stay with a favourite. This will hopefully get you to stop looking around and pick a new favourite.

It’s a bit embarrassing when I get to the desk and they see me straight away they say “Ling one hour”. Has it been that many times ? So let’s tell the story of how I got to this point in time.

So trying to pick from Maki, Claire, Candy, Nicole, and others you are trying to match names, photos and thumbing tour WeChat gallery of fifty gorgeous girls. Wondering why you have Ginza girls at two locations and why does Fei keep disappearing and am I at the right shop. Oh great renovations while i’m on the topic and what ever happened to the magic reveal glass wall?

So amid all this confusion, you know what it’s like. You have the pressure to choose. So there she is, it’s like a spotlight on her, a beaming smile, cute face, photo looks exactly the same, tiny little China Doll figure and that immaculate shirt hairdo like from a magazine cover. Not skinny like some of the bony twigs you fear you might snap, nice soft proportional curves. She makes eye contact and it just an oh my goodness moment. I want her. Choice? Ling. Bigger smile and as you know there is that disappearing line and the bitter sweet, “why not me?” vibe of the other girls.

So off to room 7, the bigger room downstairs. Wait a few minutes and in comes my little darling Ling. Yes I’m aware of the alliteration. Lovely white lacy ensemble. Beaming smile and then I hear her voice. Oh my goodness. Just cuteness personified. Here is this gorgeous pretty face, with pearly skin, red pouty lips I can’t wait to kiss and her voice is like your young high school girlfriend. It’s just enthralling, I want her to keep taking. She does and her spoken English is also wonderful. If I don’t speak too fast she can converse perfectly. Keep taking Ling, so cute.

So there is routine and there is the unexpected. The routine you know, no need to remind you. Straight in with kissing, not your shallow excuse some girls give, nice DFK on those soft lips and her smile, I can’t get over her smile, her voice, her beautiful face.

Undressing takes time. I can’t keep my hands off her so sneak a feel of her hard nipples while she checks out the impact on me downstairs. Now here is the thing. GFE, to me was just some other part of the alphabet soup here. This reminded me so much of my first girlfriend, having a bit of a sneaky feel hoping to not get caught by her parents. Then I find a nice responsive wet patch in the slightly unshaven below and i’m back in high school.

Some mouthwash swishing and back to kissing. I could spend the next hour just kissing her and listening to her talk. Just captivating.

So i’m already hot, need to have a shower, so off we go, but i’m already sporting a blue steel boner. It’s okay she does the ‘big’ and wrist comparison thing with a smile and half a worried look. Shower, kissing, then just goes down on me. Takes it all, what a wonder. She doesn’t lose eye contact, still looking at me with those big beautiful eyes.

From shower to bed. I can’t wait. She gets on the bed on all fours to straighten the sheets and I can’t help myself her tiny little bum and pussy are just there so some DATY in doggy position. She just loves it and whimpers while pushing towards me to let me lick her deeper. Flip her over to continue tasting her, she is so soft and wet. Look up to see her gorgeous face looking down and have to play with her pointy hard nipples. She’s a B cup or more, i’m never good at judging this. More than a handful is enough.

Ling wants to have her turn now so gestures for me to lie down. Kissing then downstairs for BBBJ, lots and lots just enjoys filling her mouth and seeing it go into that pretty little darling is amazing. Don’t come, don’t come, as she just keeps at it. Never losing eye contact, I just want to take her now.

On with the dom and she is on top cowgirl. Wonderful sight of her tiny little curvy doll figure riding me. I do the rounds of kissing her and sucking her nipples and she moans while she bounces with great energy. She doesn’t raise a sweat just keeps going. I want her now, deeper, flip her for missionary and what a wonderful sight. Just so perfect, put her legs up to my shoulders and get indeeper, no problem Ling smiles, kisses, keeps going.

I want her every way possible so we transition to doggy. The view I the mirror is captivating. This beautiful little princess with her head down, she looks over to the mirror too to take in the view. That’s it , after a few minutes of rapidly paced, you know, that whole slapping pounding rhythm you get , I just have to let it fly and blow my load into the dom.

She does the clean up thing and there is this strange satisfaction at examining the contents, like, yes, i’m happy that I have made you happy.

We relax together for a while face to face kissing, cuddling and chatting. Ling takes a tissue to remove the occasional bead of sweat from my forehead.

There is still some time left so turn her over to spoon her and see her in the mirror. Not wanting to let an opportunity go to waste, i ask for another dom.

Some nice gentle stroking in and out and she lifts her leg so we can both watch it. This is just so magical, this beautiful little darling and she is responding to my every desire. I can’t go slow any more I just have to grab her waist and go to it again from the side. Ling just laps it up, moaning and moving in rhymithic unison as I get speed up and come again.

Damn buzzer goes and it’s shower time. No hurry. Ling comes with me with the same hugging kissing attention she had from the start.

Dressed and kiss goodbye till next time.

Now there are three mental pictures I love to store in my minds eye. Cowgirl, missionary and doggy. In each of these you get to see this amazing young girl responding to your big fella disappearing into her little feminine frame. Even now thinking about it makes me hard.

I’m probably addicted to Ling. I’ve lost count of how many times now but I keep coming back to this beautiful little girlfriend. So be thankful i’m sharing this with you. I could be selfish and keep her all to myself. But my real selfish motive is that if I want her to not disappear back to China again I have to make sure she is treated well. So be kind, enjoy the gentle loving experience and be a gentleman.

And tell me, in spite of the beautiful face, cute smile, totally energetic satisfying experience of having sex with this gorgeous girl. Aren’t you just haunted by wanting to hear that cute little voice over and over.

Gentlemen, enjoy your next experience. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fantastic review, i might see her one day!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bump because I'm hoping to book her tomorrow (well, today? as it's 4am lol)
    Ironically, due to being slightly on the chunky side myself, I LOVE tiny, skinny girls. Favourite feature is usually the face, especially eyes, and god damn if you're saying her pics are indeed accurate then damn do I need her asap.

I've been tossing up between Ling and Mocha, the latter getting a thousand frikkin reviews these past few weeks. Thing is, I'm always seeking unique traits; Mocha sounds like service supreme, but at the same time it seems like things we've already had just better. It's best for me when there's something entirely new and special about someone. Ling seems like the current candidate.

Massive thanks for the recommendation, how bout I counter recommend Maki? Similarly tiny gorgeous fuck doll, very GFE but with PSE attitude, dirty talks and moans hella sexy. Turned me on most when she was simply catbathing my back, kissing & breathing on my neck, moaning in my ear. Fuck I gotta see her again soon.