Thread: Portugal Tips

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Portugal Tips

Hi all,

I'm in Portugal for three weeks next month - any advice or good websites to check out for my punting needs?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I know this post is quite late to help our friend ohfook but maybe it can help future friends who want to visit Lisbon and have good experiences in this wonderful city.

I was lucky to visit Lisbon as part of the cities I went to on my last trip to Europe (I went to Madrid, Valencia, Lisbon and Porto). Among the Spanish cities the one I liked best was Madrid, its people and bars. And in Portugal I pick Lisbon, very similar to Madrid but with coastline.

I’m not going to make a tourist guide of my trip, but I do want to say I found many online pages for finding nighttime company, but the ones I trusted most were these three: apartadox, portuas, classificadosx.

Undoubtedly my experience made me choose these pages and I wasn’t disappointed, quite the opposite, I felt I nailed it with my search criteria. I had two encounters, one of them no longer has her profile posted, but the other does:
    https://www.portuas.com/acompanhante...idade-id-nppcd

The only “problem” I had was the language, I didn’t always understand everything she said, this woman understood English but I don’t think 100%. In any case it’s not like I booked her for a chat, when it comes to intimacy you don’t need to talk a lot. In bed I give her a 10 because she’s a very sweet person committed to what she does, she wasn’t hurried at any point and we had two hours of pure pleasure.

I hope I can help with my experience, see you.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Thanks for the intel