Thread: Thailand resorts

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thailand resorts

Hi Guys, i’m Off to Thailand with my wife and her family (boring) i will need to sneak away, but my main question is, are there places that are better to go than others?
    We are doing a week in Bangkok, but then to Koh Samui or one of the other resort places. Are some better than others?
    Pattaya would be the best, but i have tried, and its not up for discussion. Any help is appreciated, even resort recommendations. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im off to kata for a few weeks at the end of the month and would love some Intel too. The baht is strong at the moment so I gotta plan ahead. Good luck brother

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Hi Guys, i’m Off to Thailand with my wife and her family (boring) i will need to sneak away, but my main question is, are there places that are better to go than others?
    We are doing a week in Bangkok, but then to Koh Samui or one of the other resort places. Are some better than others?
    Pattaya would be the best, but i have tried, and its not up for discussion. Any help is appreciated, even resort recommendations. Thanks
    I have been to Thailand many times and just came back recently after 3 month's there.

Check out the website www.red-light.net.

There are many more website but i find this one the best. It tells you if they are fs or not.

Go to Sukhumvit soi 33 (soi is a small side street) Go to Dream Heaven (checkout their website) as you will see price includes full service. Also see SKV33 and Hera masdage also There are many full service shops in this one soi to keep you busy for a few weeks. Just ask when you go into a shop as most do full service. Also they will bring the girls out for you to look at and choose.

Great place for punting.

Pattaya is the sex capital of the world.

PM me if you have any questions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi MD. Was in Kos Samui a few months ago. Stayed just north of Chawang. Had quite a bit of success with a few shops, far and away the best one was Maya wellness massage, just past the family mart heading north.
    Typical was around the 1000 baht for the hour including nude HE. At maya got a real young cutie for that, complete with bbjcim

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just got back from kata. Only got the opportunity to get one massage. It was opposite the hulk markets. Was a late 20s dark skin thai woman. 400 baht for 60 Min oil massage and she wanted 600 baht for the hj. Negotiated to 300. Average hj and she lifted her top up and popped her amazing C cups out for me to play with. It was low season with hardly anyone around and massage shops Fucking everywhere. High season you may not get the negotiation for lower hj.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Everyone considers Pattaya to be a sex city for guys but it amazes how many families with children travel to Pattaya. There are amenities and attractions for the children too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thinking of heading to Thailand soon for a boys trip and was looking at Pattaya, how does it compare to Phuket?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 335i View Post
    Thinking of heading to Thailand soon for a boys trip and was looking at Pattaya, how does it compare to Phuket?
    Phuket is for the family and Pattaya is for the Boy's trip.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gotcha, thanks! I’ll check it out.

Banned
    Pattaya has a lot of family activities around it funnily enough

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about Bangkok?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_nanon View Post
    What about Bangkok?
    Are you after family activities in Bangkok? I thought most locals go with their families to Pattaya or Hua Hin and leave the smog and traffic congestion in Bangkok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_nanon View Post
    What about Bangkok?
    Bangkok has quite a few family spots - aquarium, Grand Palace, Boat ride etc.
    Its also good for shopping - drop the missus off at Terminal 21, MBK, etc and then do some "shopping" yourself.
    More than likely you will fly into Bangkok so always stay a few days there. Stay around Sukhumvit Rd. Use the skytrain.
    Re Pattaya - Pattaya has one main purpose - so i wouldn't call it a "family" location.
    Also re Phuket if you want more family stay at Kata or Karon Beach if you want pussy stay around Bangla / Patong Beach.
    For me Phuket ( Karon) had too many Russians when I went last time - Xmas 2019.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I have been to Thailand many times and just came back recently after 3 month's there.

Check out the website www.red-light.net.

There are many more website but i find this one the best. It tells you if they are fs or not.

Go to Sukhumvit soi 33 (soi is a small side street) Go to Dream Heaven (checkout their website) as you will see price includes full service. Also see SKV33 and Hera masdage also There are many full service shops in this one soi to keep you busy for a few weeks. Just ask when you go into a shop as most do full service. Also they will bring the girls out for you to look at and choose.

Great place for punting.

Pattaya is the sex capital of the world.

PM me if you have any questions.
    Thanks @Massaddict. Is this info still accurate? Any other sites?