Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you guys keep emotionally or mentally disconnected?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How do you guys keep emotionally or mentally disconnected?

Ok so I think I may need to seek for some help:

I have been punting for a while now and like most of you guys, sometimes have some special feelings towards one or two ML or even WL and got their numbers.

I know it’s pretty stupid that anyone would treat such connection serious especially at the beginning of my punting path I was deeply scarred by a ML who I actually treated seriously but apparently didn’t end well.

How do you guys keep emotionally or mentally disconnected with such connection or feeling? I feel guilty to be honest towards my family but cannot pull out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    As a punter you have to have the same mind set as a WL.
    Actually I reckon I am even more WL than a WL.
    You have to learn how to switch on and switch off and you have to learn that it's all about the moment, the instant, beyond the instant, the transcendence of time, eternity is not a long time, eternity is the transcendence of time.
    You give everything to the instant and the here and now.
    Nothing else exists, It's all about the here and now.
    I approach every girl like she is the first girl I ever met, I have the butterflies in the stomach, the nervous excitement, and when I am with her she is the only only girl who ever existed in the history of the universe and space and time, she is mine and i am hers, and when we say goodbye that's it, it's done and that instant I spent with her exists for all eternity ... and that's it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punting is unhealthy if you are looking for emotional attachment from the women

They are simply earning money, and the vast majority are not looking for a relationship with you

Dont know your age, but if you are young and single you need to start strengthening your pickup and dating skills in your personal life

If you are attached and unhappy, you wont find emotional fulfilment with punting.

Sex is a natural function. Enjoy the sex, pay, and leave, as so many have said

Dont think you can get your emotional needs met for very long with any one working lady. They see you as weak for having to pay for sex. They never would have to pay for sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You have to learn how to switch on and switch off and you have to learn that it's all about the moment, the instant, beyond the instant, the transcendence of time, eternity is not a long time, eternity is the transcendence of time.
    Nothing else that has exists, It's all about here and now.
    I approach every girl like she is the first girl I ever met, I have the butterflies in the stomach, the nervous excitement, and when I am with her she is the only only girl who ever existed in the history of the universe and space and time, she is mine and i am hers, and when we say goodbye that's it, it's done and that instant I spent with her exists for all eternity ... and that's it.
    Nice philosophy. Successful long term punting requires a detached attitude. The paradox is you are detached but at the same time enjoying the intensity of the connection, then its over and life goes on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am striving towards this mindset... not quite there yet...

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nothing else that has exists, It's all about here and now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i met the girl on her first day as a ML, and i was her first customer actually. She clicked all my boxes, young, fun, bubbly and open. i should have taken her out of the shop that day...

now i guess its just too late

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    i met the girl on her first day as a ML, and i was her first customer actually. She clicked all my boxes, young, fun, bubbly and open. i should have taken her out of the shop that day...

Sounds like a romance movie. Problem is, its not a romance movie, its the story of a woman trying to make money and not get personally involved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Sounds like a romance movie. Problem is, its not a romance movie, its the story of a woman trying to make money and not get personally involved
    if only life is a romance movie, but its not. i also did something stupid during the time with her pretending i didn't care about the connection and i think she was annoyed so how stupid was I. hey who knows maybe she was pretending as well.

its a thing of past at the end of the day.

Banned

It would unlikely occur. The ML is at the shop for one reason and that's to make money for herself. Her initial intention is not to meet her prince charming who will sweep her of her feet and give her everything she desires in life. She may meet her prince charming down the track but she won't leave her job until she obtains guarantees from her prince charming that he will support her all the way. Do you want to be that prince charming?

In any event, it's going to be very difficult to change a ML once she settles into her job. If you really want a girlfriend who might tick all your boxes look elsewhere or you might regret it later.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Ok so I think I may need to seek for some help:

I have been punting for a while now and like most of you guys, sometimes have some special feelings towards one or two ML or even WL and got their numbers.

I know it’s pretty stupid that anyone would treat such connection serious especially at the beginning of my punting path I was deeply scarred by a ML who I actually treated seriously but apparently didn’t end well.

How do you guys keep emotionally or mentally disconnected with such connection or feeling? I feel guilty to be honest towards my family but cannot pull out.
    Easy, just treat it like a movie, you pay to be entertained, enjoy it to the max, let yourself go and "connect" with the WL, and when the time is up you walk out back into the real world. Don't ever get confused between the fantasy of paid fuck and the real world, if you do you will it will end badly for you ...

Once you master the movie mindset you can also go for a mini-series where you see the WL/ML outside of work, but only do this if you have good self-control!

Remember once you are gone the WL/ML will probably joke about you to her work mates

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Easy, just treat it like a movie, you pay to be entertained, enjoy it to the max, let yourself go and "connect" with the WL, and when the time is up you walk out back into the real world. Don't ever get confused between the fantasy of paid fuck and the real world, if you do you will it will end badly for you ...

Once you master the movie mindset you can also go for a mini-series where you see the WL/ML outside of work, but only do this if you have good self-control!

Remember once you are gone the WL/ML will probably joke about you to her work mates
    Good advice.

You are already paying the WL to show you affection. Involving your emotions just makes you needlessly vulnerable.

Its all about the sex. Dont overcomplicate it, and dont involve your emotions

I dont have the patience to watch a miniseries. Thankfully I have more stamina than just an ad break though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reminder fellas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Punting is unhealthy if you are looking for emotional attachment from the women

They are simply earning money, and the vast majority are not looking for a relationship with you

Dont know your age, but if you are young and single you need to start strengthening your pickup and dating skills in your personal life

If you are attached and unhappy, you wont find emotional fulfilment with punting.

Sex is a natural function. Enjoy the sex, pay, and leave, as so many have said

Dont think you can get your emotional needs met for very long with any one working lady. They see you as weak for having to pay for sex. They never would have to pay for sex
    Our discourse as punters whilst trying to isolate the magical reality of the WL/ML. mystique, leaves us (all) with a tendency to hyperbolic , highly generalised or overly simplified ideas. And at times absurd or ugly,

the why of why some pay and some gather money from sex is both simple, as much as within the clothed semi or naked states of play , which all attend and from what place an individual, enters stays and leaves is a complex state of being.

A need emotional / physical other is met for anyone who participates in any form of paid sex.

Is sex natural? Or do you mean it’s a means to rationalise a behaviour where a need is been met outside of a fulfilling relationship .

All good advice.

Also think there is more scope for MLs to play guys more then WLS.. Since a WL is screwing anyone who is paying.

An ML isn't and some if they want to play games will use this to make you think your are "special". Don't kid yourself.

ML / WL can compartmentalise their job from real life and within the job they compartmentalise between customers. They have several "special customers" who they give greater service and maybe GFE in exchange for more $$$$.

Some punters give extravagant gifts etc for all the "connection" u think you have this job for the girls is is about setting up their future or perhaps paying debt so you can't blame them.

But by all means learn to play the game....but in all games u win or lose but there is always another game.

There has been several threads on this topic in recent times I noticed...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    All good advice.

Also think there is more scope for MLs to play guys more then WLS.. Since a WL is screwing anyone who is paying.

An ML isn't and some if they want to play games will use this to make you think your are "special". Don't kid yourself.

ML / WL can compartmentalise their job from real life and within the job they compartmentalise between customers. They have several "special customers" who they give greater service and maybe GFE in exchange for more $$$$.

Some punters give extravagant gifts etc for all the "connection" u think you have this job for the girls is is about setting up their future or perhaps paying debt so you can't blame them.

But by all means learn to play the game....but in all games u win or lose but there is always another game.

There has been several threads on this topic in recent times I noticed...
    I have been seeing the same young ml for a while, she says I am special, I bring her coffee and sometimes buy her lunch at the end of a session but she also brings in different treats for me , I certainly know I am not "special", but at my age she is good company , no fs but an affectionate time and we talk, I know I am, getting played but I enjoy it, thats the main thing I suppose.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At the end of the day their job is similar to a bartender. A good bartender will make you think they are your close friend and easily connect with you but never forget they are on the clock and probably would rather be anywhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fucking truth so true

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good fun and it's ok to make friends with a few of them. Some are very nice and some will give you a bit extra, but always remember the WL's motto, "It's a business doing pleasure with you."

Fucking truth so true
    To your original post "how do you stay emotionally disconnected"

I typically won't see an ML more then 5 times. But then I have broken that rule a few times....

I am not sure you can stay 100% disconnected but if you are a naturally emotional person then you will find yourself in trouble I think....

One of my regular MLs one told me everything said in the room is BS.. So never let words affect u too much...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i secretly still believe that i wasted the opportunity, the ML might be genuine at the beginning but apparently with the steam in the room lost herself in just a month. shame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast