Thread: Honoka - November 2019

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Honoka - November 2019

It is very strange to say this but I just had the most average session I've ever had at Ginza. I've had worse, (but only twice), and I've had a lot better, (almost every time!!!), but this sessions was just... average.

Firstly, Honoka is super sexy in a school girl kind of way. Lithe body with a beautiful round, firm ass. And her breasts are amazing! Almost teenage puffy nipples, yum!

She started the session very well too. Got her translation app out and apologised for her English telling me if there was anything specific I wanted we should have a chat first. I asked her about her stay and she said she is leaving in 4 days. I have to say this does not fill me with confidence. It was about now I realised that the room was approaching sun surface temperature but we quickly went to the shower. She washed me nicely, nothing to write home about. Out of the shower and straight on the bed. This is where it got kind of average in a weird kind of way. Nice blowjob with lots of cute eye contact without being mind blowing. For about 5 minutes. 69 with her trying not to let me lick her. For about 5 minutes. Her on top with actually quite nice riding technique. For about 5 minutes. Doggy with her locked in one position. For about 5 minutes. Flipped into mish for, you guessed it, about 5 minutes. It seemed like she just couldn't be bothered.

By this time, I was pretty underwhelmed. No rhythm at all to be honest. The sauna like room temperature did not help and although she kept saying 'hot?' and I kept saying 'yes, too hot!' the temperature remained baking. It was about 24 degrees outside already anyway! She then asked me something I've never been asked in 20 years of punting. Shampoo? I actually thought she meant shower so I said yes. I needed a wash due to the sweat I'd worked up. When we got in the shower it became apparent she actually did mean shampoo as she tried to wash my hair! I politely declined as, by this stage, I just wanted to get out of there. I think she may be either to tired getting through her shift or not really too concerned given she is leaving so soon. Pretty disappointing really.

Long and short of it is that I booked for one hour and was out of there 35 minutes after my booking time.

I really hope Asahi is on later this week!

Sorry to hear that it didnt go so well for you. I suspect it may have been one of her off days.

Good luck with your next punt buddy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi mate, sorry about your "average'' experience as you say (which sounds more like a dud to me to be honest). But in all fairness, the website does say young and inexperienced. Now, I wouldn't trust the age advertised, but if they say young, they probably mean "very young" for this line of work. Inexperienced usually means exactly that - inexperienced, so it is hardly surprising she is not a pro from what you write.

I suppose if one is after good Japanese service, one would do well to look for girls described as experienced, GFE, good service, etc. And not too young, otherwise they are much too teeny-boopy/cutesy Anime.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I never book based on website descriptions. I book solely based on the content of reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you book an inexperienced girl, then you will almost certainly get an inexperienced girl. There have been some exceptions in my experience. There is some attraction that goes with a young inexperienced girl, but it is typically the pleasure of being with a young girl who up to a couple of days or a couple of weeks ago never did this job - and possibly never thought of doing this job. So the benefits are rarely service related but more likely the additional pleasure you may derive from spending time with and being able to fuck these young girls who would normally not be attainable if they hadn’t decided to try working as a WL. So in these cases you are paying for her youth, sometimes innocence and inexperience, rather than her service. In fact I typically service them more than they service me.

I had one yesterday. Megu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    If you book an inexperienced girl, then you will almost certainly get an inexperienced girl. There have been some exceptions in my experience. There is some attraction that goes with a young inexperienced girl, but it is typically the pleasure of being with a young girl who up to a couple of days or a couple of weeks ago never did this job - and possibly never thought of doing this job. So the benefits are rarely service related but more likely the additional pleasure you may derive from spending time with and being able to fuck these young girls who would normally not be attainable if they hadn’t decided to try working as a WL. So in these cases you are paying for her youth, sometimes innocence and inexperience, rather than her service. In fact I typically service them more than they service me.
    'New car feeling'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Similar experience with Honoka. Visited on 19 Nov, she has fair n soft skin pink nipple but face is not pretty... sorry... great BBBJ however I was trying to put me finger down her there got rejected.... what a turn off for me, didn’t cum for the 30min session mainly due to she wasn’t fully engaged like the other J girls that I had met at Ginza

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There’s a lesson here. Whilst ARs are good reference points, they should never be taken as gospel. Especially if you’re taking recommendations from users who review the same store over and over.

There’s only one other AR for Honoka out there that the OP could be referring to and to be honest. They probably know Wilson very well. A girl obviously would not give shit service to a regular who’s in the good books with the owner nor someone who writes regular ARs. They’ll save the below average service to chumps who don’t know about or write ARs.

If you want a decent chance of good service then maybe try hinting you’re a aus99 forum AR writer lol. Reminds me of the South Park episode about yelp reviewers who get special treatment because the businesses are scared of poor ratings lol.

https://youtu.be/nFhDyZ4HFgY