Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another swallower.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Another swallower.

I used to think this was like a rare event but now have 3 on the books. Must have a cute soda streamer or something. Popular shop, average girl but good service and no not the obvious one.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The disadvantage I feel of this service is I can’t fully see the girl’s face when I discharge, which is important to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I used to think this was like a rare event but now have 3 on the books. Must have a cute soda streamer or something. Popular shop, average girl but good service and no not the obvious one.
    also had one last week, was thinking about whether to posting it or not...

definitely surprised me with the swallow thing, will be more careful with her next time around

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    also had one last week, was thinking about whether to posting it or not...

definitely surprised me with the swallow thing, will be more careful with her next time around
    Best to keep these posts obscure and pm only i think. I would imagine it's a minimal pool of talent doing this so prob would'nt need many clues to work out who.
    What suprises me is it's not only the mediocre ones who need that special something to make up for their lack of beauty. Ive had some real hotties do it who would have no trouble racking in the cash without going to any extremes. One is no spring chicken but sexy as hell. Another one even licked up the spillage of my stomach, u just gotta love it to do that. 😆
    Last edited by reddoor; 02-09-2019 at 11:47 PM. Reason: More info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best to keep these posts obscure and pm only i think. I would imagine it's a minimal pool of talent doing this so prob would'nt need many clues to work out who.
    What suprises me is it's not only the mediocre ones who need that special something to make up for their lack of beauty. Ive had some real hotties do it who would have no trouble racking in the cash without going to any extremes. One is no spring chicken but sexy as hell. Another one even licked up the spillage of my stomach, u just gotta love it to do that. ��
    and obviously no kiss good bye

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I knew one in gc. Mind sharing via pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    and obviously no kiss good bye
    stopped kissing her after I realized she swallowed them hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What suprises me is it's not only the mediocre ones who need that special something to make up for their lack of beauty. Ive had some real hotties do it who would have no trouble racking in the cash without going to any extremes. One is no spring chicken but sexy as hell. Another one even licked up the spillage of my stomach, u just gotta love it to do that. ��
    hence I didn't post and you did

and I don't like sharing these kind of infos even at pm, just doesn't feel right...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    hence I didn't post and you did

and I don't like sharing these kind of infos even at pm, just doesn't feel right...
    I posted about an activity thats happening and worthy of a discussion. No names of shops or girls have been mentioned and won't be, not by me anyway. The fact that some girls do this is no secret and if anybody on here is shocked that it goes on really needs to get out more. As far as sharing via pm, if u dont feel right about it than fair enough. But dont think the girls are'nt doing the same thing about u through their group. In my case nobody is making them do this. Everytime done through their own volition, which to me indicates it's something they do as part of their service and not a special thing just for u. So as it's not a special customer thing i cant c any probs sharing via pm as your not breaking any secrets any girl has asked u to keep. And if any girl that does this is so naive as to think that shes not gonna get a mention somewhere then she is totally deluded. In fact i would say some of them even bank on the news getting around to get the customers to try her out.
    Last edited by reddoor; 05-09-2019 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Edit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% Right Red . Those who do either do to get more customers and yes some bank on the fact it’s mentioned on here also notice mls advertising locanto saying services they do then instead of shop name just the address of shop.. ummm

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    in some parts of Asia girls believe a man’s cement is good for rejuvenation and wrinkle prevention of their facial skin. I once had a gf from that area and she always insisted that I explode on her face

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    in some parts of Asia girls believe a man’s cement is good for rejuvenation and wrinkle prevention of their facial skin. I once had a gf from that area and she always insisted that I explode on her face
    I love these kind of things. Not as funny as tiger penis being an aphrodisiac, but like getting a heavily pregnant woman to believe that swallowing semen helps speed up the process.

Banned
    Do any do snowballing? Sharing is caring

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Whats going on - first some girl wants to use my balls so she could "tea bag" me - I said you ain't putting my balls anywhere near hot water honey.
    Now you want to shove them in snow?
    I've heard about fire and ice BJ's but this is ridiculous!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    As a rule we don’t lick our own jeez and the girls don’t lick their own juice

by the way:
    https://www.bustle.com/articles/9865...-could-do-with

Senior Member(無間使者)

I have

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    As a rule we don’t lick our own jeez and the girls don’t lick their own juice

by the way:
    https://www.bustle.com/articles/9865...-could-do-with
    I’ve tasted my own jizz in a shop... fingered it up off an MLS stomach

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't mind my own man juice so much... Hope mums not reading. But if shes doing it for U . Could be like one of those slurpees with 10 different flavours mixed in. Depending on what number client U r for the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never done it... But I love reading about the guy who roots everything everywhere in syd thread and licks his own juice up all the time. Bit of a calling card ... Like Zorro. Lol
    Last edited by greg11; 06-09-2019 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't you love it after the swallow and girl says 'was that alright'? haha. One well know gal said she tries so hard because she wants guys to be happy to pay for it. She said she wouldn't pay for shit BJs. Great attitude!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Don't you love it after the swallow and girl says 'was that alright'? haha. One well know gal said she tries so hard because she wants guys to be happy to pay for it. She said she wouldn't pay for shit BJs. Great attitude!
    She could be running at only 50% and still better bj than most others.😆

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast