Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinder Date... but paid?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Tinder Date... but paid?

Greetings. Thanks in advance for any advice. Admittedly, I've never done FS, but I browse the topics here - good mix of wit and filth out of you ratbags. My compliments.

So, I'm swiping the other day, and I matched with quite an anonymous profile. She's South American, and she's not earning enough money in her current work. She told me she's never done this, but she's willing to swap sex for cash - no idea how much she should charge. So, we start chatting on instagram - finally I get full smile / body photos. "Wow" - body and face 9/10 and higher. I suggest $100. She said, "Sounds fair."

So? We are meant to meet in public sometime this week. I told her if either of us are not keen, we can walk away after a coffee. It will be close to my city apartment, and if we click, we can come up for 1.5hrs. All agreed.

Your thoughts? Your warnings? Your skepticism? Your experience? And yes, I know this all might be a farce... so far it's been 15minutes of harmless chatting, and I'm not the type of guy to get taken for a ride until she's truly doing the riding. I've had a million tinder stories - this is just a new spoke in the wheel.

Will keep this thread updated on how this progresses... + or - result.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go with the flow bro. You never know if you hit it off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100? Thats value for money I guess.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "Anything that seems too good to be true, usually is".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    100? Thats value for money I guess.
    Yes. She's either clueless as to market value, it's simply her fantasy to get paid for sex, or... this whole thing is a stitch up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    "Anything that seems too good to be true, usually is".
    I hear you, but if you knew of my tinder experiences, you'd find "Too good to be true... ends up being better and a story for the ages at the pub with mates."

Admittedly, I have never tried FS most likely because of economics - a couple of wines with some brie and Shiraz at home is on offer 3 or 4 nights per week vs hundreds of dollars per paid session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When you say anon.. you mean one of those sunset backlit Bali yoga poses .. blank screen or?

$100 /1.5 for a smokin hot S. American gal, lucky u.

As you evidently know the TINDER party and have been indulging with this lass? In some digiplay

What is the actual Q?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    When you say anon.. you mean one of those sunset backlit Bali yoga poses .. blank screen or?

$100 /1.5 for a smokin hot S. American gal, lucky u.

As you evidently know the TINDER party and have been indulging with this lass? In some digiplay

What is the actual Q?
    Ah, lucky me. If she's real. Yes, a yoga pic that went from quick chat to an instagram chat where she sent direct message pics... could be her, perhaps not.

The Q's are above. Just wondering if anybody else has had an experience like this / any healthy skepticism / advice / etc...

They seek him here, they seek him there ...
    Best case scenario she is a a prostitute.
    Enjoy!
    Then again she could be a serial killer, prankster, scammer, homosexual, blackmailer, working with 2 guys who will bash, rob and rape you etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Best case scenario she is a a prostitute.
    Enjoy!
    Then again she could be a serial killer, prankster, homosexual, blackmailer, working with 2 guys who will bash, rob and rape you etc.
    Iím Now waiting for the follow up story with interest

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    Ah, lucky me. If she's real. Yes, a yoga pic that went from quick chat to an instagram chat where she sent direct message pics... could be her, perhaps not.

The Q's are above. Just wondering if anybody else has had an experience like this / any healthy skepticism / advice / etc...
    Just donít think thereís much to add . Except for your follow up story

My mum told me about stranger danger once . Google that ?

I could suggest this . As you have a self confessed interest in public sex and it appears you have some trepidation.. PM. a few guys here. Suggest they be at a respectful distance at an agreed time and place .

do it like a rave of yore and text final location minutes before

Then go to your sydney unit and with curtains open enjoy - the pleasure for all and some may be mutual and youíll get to feel safe and the frisson of public sex

P.S make sure this gal is ok with this

Dude youíre meeting a woman? Who may or nay not have done this many times before

Chill - lifeís an adventure and many tinder profiles can be utter dross as are the linked IG accounts ... but maybe .. your lucky day punk..

a lot of WL's get on Tinder......don't they?

Tinder Date... but paid?

Sounds like a WL to me. Donít let her charge you too much if you decide to use her services. A lot of these online WLs try to take advantage of the newbie punter. Keep in mind the prices you read about on this forum and decide if her price is the in the ballpark.

Also her photos maybe too good to be true

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    a lot of WL's get on Tinder......don't they?
    I have some great stories with a few that I did meet on Tinder / Bumble. I didn't know until we caught up.

Of course I had to ask the question: "Why are you here having sex with me, when you do what you do?"
    Her reply: "I'm here cause I want to be here, and I want to fuck you. Not because you're paying me to fuck you."

Cool, interesting reply.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    Greetings. Thanks in advance for any advice. Admittedly, I've never done FS, but I browse the topics here - good mix of wit and filth out of you ratbags. My compliments.

So, I'm swiping the other day, and I matched with quite an anonymous profile. She's South American, and she's not earning enough money in her current work. She told me she's never done this, but she's willing to swap sex for cash - no idea how much she should charge. So, we start chatting on instagram - finally I get full smile / body photos. "Wow" - body and face 9/10 and higher. I suggest $100. She said, "Sounds fair."

So? We are meant to meet in public sometime this week. I told her if either of us are not keen, we can walk away after a coffee. It will be close to my city apartment, and if we click, we can come up for 1.5hrs. All agreed.

Your thoughts? Your warnings? Your skepticism? Your experience? And yes, I know this all might be a farce... so far it's been 15minutes of harmless chatting, and I'm not the type of guy to get taken for a ride until she's truly doing the riding. I've had a million tinder stories - this is just a new spoke in the wheel.

Will keep this thread updated on how this progresses... + or - result.
    Know the basics and the home truths

For every one genuinely attractive girl on a dating site or Tinder, at least 5-10 guys minimum have contacted her within the first 48 hours of her profile going online

Anyone who asks for money then states 'I have never done this before' can never be trusted

If a woman on these sites dont get what they want from you, they will stop contacting you very quickly, there are too many options for them. Oh by the way, because they have a smorgasbord of men to choose from, the modern lady has no need to make a decision or to show any interest in you, even when you have just paid for dinner. Its meaningless to them. Either you are a hunky football type, or you can excite her with flashy things, or she will lose interest. To settle down, you need to have all her checklist ticked, and there are lots of men who dont meet their wishlist

Men are the chasers. Women are the choosers

Your text message conversations will dry up with many women. This simply means they have lost interest and moved onto the next guy. In this hyper accelerated world, courtesy doesnt exist. And no, do not expect a 'goodbye, nice knowing you'. Equally dont get clingy and start over texting her. You will be blocked

For young women online, its now always about stroking their own ego and sorting through an unending supply of eager guys. Social contacts are dropped easily, as quickly as the next guy has texted them a 'hello'

Pay for the sex, but wear protection, because the woman 'who has never asked for money before' has found her niche, asking men for money. Join the posse of admirers she is collecting. Some women may have dating buddies and boyfriends and sugardaddies. Just play the game, but dont think with your heart nor your dick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm with hyperultra on this!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol if a 40yo chinese milf come to your date. Just walk away and dont turn back. Dont even feel bad as she is playing you!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Following for the story and updates!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    Following for the story and updates!
    These types of threads asking advices rarely have a follow up.

They seek him here, they seek him there ...
    Once a girl asks for money, it's not a date anymore, it's prostitution.
    Nothing wrong with prostitution though.
    Enjoy!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast