Thread: Lean - Hidden Gem the best one in a million

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena - Hidden Gem the best one in a million

I met Lena at 31 Aug. It was a Saturday and it is not just A Saturday. I never expected I will be so lucky to find a hidden gem like Lena except in dream.

Lena’s peach shape magnificent double E cups blow my mind away just after she undress in front of me.I can not remove your eye from them since.

Angel face, Long legs, flat tummy. Big innocent eyes take my breath away. I think I fall in love in the very first sign.

Lena is apple in your eyes, because she literally live in your eye with her warm smile.

The only thing I do not like is hating about leaving her by the booking time’s up.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Leena

Quote Originally Posted by bavo View Post
    I met Lena at 31 Aug. It was a Saturday and it is not just A Saturday. I never expected I will be so lucky to find a hidden gem like Lena except in dream.

Lena’s peach shape magnificent double E cups blow my mind away just after she undress in front of me.I can not remove your eye from them since.

Angel face, Long legs, flat tummy. Big innocent eyes take my breath away. I think I fall in love in the very first sign.

Lena is apple in your eyes, because she literally live in your eye with her warm smile.

The only thing I do not like is hating about leaving her by the booking time’s up.

Leena sure writes a good ad!😂😂😂😂😂😂

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Good advertisement L0L.

Most reviews of her make her sound like a princess
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

He likes a woman very much and praises her. He is not wrong. If you don't believe you can go to find

Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Leena sure writes a good ad!😂😂😂😂😂😂
    He likes a woman very much and praises her. He is not wrong. If you don't believe you can go to find her, there is no need to say some nonsense here. If you praise a favorite beauty is an advertisement, then all the praises on the website. Women’s posts are suspected of advertising. Please politely respect the person posting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seeing from his grammar, wording and spelling, it's obvious that the OP doesn't speak perfect English. But I still feel the OP genuinely had a good time with Lena, he probably wanted to express his enjoyment in a poetic way, but his limited English made his post look a bit weird and over the top.

I've seen Lena a good number of times, and I certainly enjoyed every session with her. I know it's impossible to be 100% objective, but I will try my best to provide a balanced description of Lena:

Her assets - Natural E cup breasts, white skin, pretty face, tight pussy, caring and bubbly personality, cute voice and a very sweet talker
    Her limitations - Offers strictly standard service (forget about BBBJ, DFK or even lip kissing), Asian customers only, has a bit of germophobia

Lena is very biased towards Asian style GFE, she's kinda like the cute girlfriend with big boobs in a Japanese Anime. Lena is not suitable for people looking for wild and rough sex. Instead, she'll be there for you when you are tired (mentally and physically) and need relaxation and comfort.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qybp View Post
    Seeing from his grammar, wording and spelling, it's obvious that the OP doesn't speak perfect English. But I still feel the OP genuinely had a good time with Lena, he probably wanted to express his enjoyment in a poetic way, but his limited English made his post look a bit weird and over the top.

I've seen Lena a good number of times, and I certainly enjoyed every session with her. I know it's impossible to be 100% objective, but I will try my best to provide a balanced description of Lena:

Her assets - Natural E cup breasts, white skin, pretty face, tight pussy, caring and bubbly personality, cute voice and a very sweet talker
    Her limitations - Offers strictly standard service (forget about BBBJ, DFK or even lip kissing), Asian customers only, has a bit of germophobia

Lena is very biased towards Asian style GFE, she's kinda like the cute girlfriend with big boobs in a Japanese Anime. Lena is not suitable for people looking for wild and rough sex. Instead, she'll be there for you when you are tired (mentally and physically) and need relaxation and comfort.
    great description of Lena.. perfect... this is definately the Lena i know of .. 100% right

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks, You are 100% correct!

Quote Originally Posted by qybp View Post

I like to see Lena as friend more then anything else. enjoy every minutes with her.

Banned
    Lena Chinese

Last edited by 45George; 13-09-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service ~ Every Day 10am - 6pm

just mention to us you see our advertising about the day time promotion

u will receive the offer

Only $75/30mins ~ $105/45mins ~ $135/60mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $75/30mins FULL SERVICE with most girl of your choice