Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby bodies.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Baby bodies.

I cant believe the amount of girls ive seen recently that have baby bodies. Some still look ok after a kid but one i saw a few mths ago was just awful, saggy boobs and flabby gut with stretch marks u could c from space.
    How on earth do they think they r attractive enough for us to pay them to look at that. They are'nt some old ducks in obscure shops either, ones ive seen r in the well know shops and not that old. Is there a shortage of childless young ml, maybe too many shops.
    Id rather a young taut girl who offers only minimum than a slapper going all out to support her kid. Being ripped off big time by this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was 1 Japanese at Old SS ( That rice name ) Just before they were about to move Out, She was wearing tight Clothes to deceive, Asked $100 for Take off & for for everything She asked $200, I opted $100 & Still I regret, I felt like I burn 2 pineapples for nothing, Strectch marks were so distracting that I asked her to do HJ in Reserve cowgirl position so I can concentrate.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Might be just your lack of luck mate. I saw more than 30 girls for the first time this year. Only one displayed those features

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree Bro I think its a case of over supply of shops & just enough talent to go around.The amount of shops on the Northside has at least double in the last year or so, but the MLs available are in the majority Runners at 1st sight,or totally money hungry maybe due to the lack of punters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes it seems like owners want more and more shops and staffing them is an after thought. Dont these girls do a nude audition or something before they get hired. Surly the owners would think with a body like that your gonna do my business more harm than good so no tk u. I think the well known Moroccan from awhile back was a classic example, pretty face, amazing talent but under that dress just lurked a nasty suprise.
    Popular but crazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive had a few, but shit some of us need to look in the mirror.
    These chicks are trying to earn money and support children. I can respect that.
    My choice to see them again or not. Most ive only seen once, some i like and see again, just like one with a hot bod. Attitude, intimacy and a good connection are more important than the physical appearance. If i can get the whole package, beautiful.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    Attitude, intimacy and a good connection are more important than the physical appearance. If i can get the whole package, beautiful.
    Agree 100%, after doing years of punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hats off to them if they can build enough courage/esteem to get naked with a baby body.
    Truth be told, the real stunners don’t need to be doing this work. And if we all had our shit together and were rocking magazine cover physiques with loads of capital, we wouldn’t be paying either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah, my thoughts are how to put it nicely, like cars, cars are cars to some just a people mover, but you have cheap no good rust buckets and to the top a nice 2 door Bentley Continental it is priced accordingly.
    and you just have to be polite, very polite if she has said member in hand, sorry darling, no can pay top money, we know you will now lets just agree on a price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I read this post, I thought it meant under developed bodies..

TBH, I don't think I have 'ever' come across this, I have definitely in WG incalls, but not in ML, strange.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    When I read this post, I thought it meant under developed bodies..

TBH, I don't think I have 'ever' come across this, I have definitely in WG incalls, but not in ML, strange.
    Ive had four just this month.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Ive had four just this month.
    Wow ..... and this month is barely 4 days old ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Wow ..... and this month is barely 4 days old ....
    Is it? Sorry, must be all the drugs from my youth, i didnt realize. In last 30 days then 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen MLs who are also mum's supporting their kids either here in Brisbane or back home somewhere.
    How their bodies are affected varies greatly from what I've seen, from very obviously stretch marks to nothing noticeable.
    I saw a particular ML a while back for a few months that has noticeable stretch marks. I kept going back because of her open minded enthusiasm and cheery nature.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea this happened to me a few weeks ago. I went to a new place n was greeted by a slim Chinese ML with looks numbering 6.5 to 7. I had actually booked another girl but upon arriving she hurried me to the room.

I asked about the items on the menu n she discretely told me their pricing which wasn't too bad. Problem was she said to always book her cause the others would over charge. I thought this was good Intel n 6.5 to 7 was ok so agreed on naked massage.

When she stripped of, the little fella collapsed i n absolute fright. Not only was stretch marks visible, there was a major scar from C Section operation! She knew I was put off by this n quickly and pulled my finger to her pussy n got me to rub her clit to distract me. Kinda worked n finished off never to return again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of these chains do have problems with girls and just need numbers to fill. Some actively poach. One shop owner offered me 10 free massages for a quality steal. Some have recruitment sweet spots some seem only to dredge crap. I did a Newby yesterday. First massage. Cute as. Had to explain everything. Shocked as hell. Mission aborted.😮

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A girl told me when she had arrived in Oz 3 months ago she was surprised there were a lot of massage job adverts online and all required no previous experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    A girl told me when she had arrived in Oz 3 months ago she was surprised there were a lot of massage job adverts online and all required no previous experience
    Some shops are horrible at training these poor things. They prey on backpacker places and the girls are so innocent. The good shops, explain the whole pr0cess and leave the girls with no illusions as to what they are walking into. Some will go the extra effort to walk the girls through sessions and have guys on hand to provide train8ng sessions with “nice guys”
    The bad ones, just throw them in and so many quit after one day. Whats the point?

Red at 100 thought she was applying for a legit massage job. Look at her now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    Some shops are horrible at training these poor things. They prey on backpacker places and the girls are so innocent. The good shops, explain the whole pr0cess and leave the girls with no illusions as to what they are walking into. Some will go the extra effort to walk the girls through sessions and have guys on hand to provide train8ng sessions with “nice guys”
    The bad ones, just throw them in and so many quit after one day. Whats the point?

Red at 100 thought she was applying for a legit massage job. Look at her now
    Haha, somehow i think red already possessed a glimmer of ability long before SS.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Haha, somehow i think red already possessed a glimmer of ability long before SS.
    a lot of skills that an ML has were acquired in her normal life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast