Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealing underwear

Banned

Stealing underwear

C'Mon guys but this must be an all time low to steal a girl's only underwear after seeing her for a massage. I came across a ML who introduced herself and I noticed she was holding her dress down. She later informed me she couldn't find her panties after the last session. It appears the last guy had stolen her panties and done a quick exit. This poor girl who had just started doing this job had to walk around with no panties because she didn't bring any spare ones. For the guy who took her panties shame on you!

What a shit go.....you didn't offer to go buy her some after your session....potential brownie points right there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea it's pretty low to steal panties. But it's hilarious to think about what was running through the guys head and him just legging it afterwards.

Banned
    She had another booking straight after me and I had no opportunity to race off and buy her a pair of panties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shop owner should post a detailed description of this guy to warn other shops n girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    while you have sympathy for her, surely you got a hard on erection?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Disgusting. ML/WL need to be warned about this behaviour. Shame that a lady has to watch both her valuables and her clothes

Any man stealing clothes should be banned

Creeps who steal womens clothes off the clothes line are also revolting human beings. Control your uncouth insticts, dont be ruled by them. If I caught a guy stealing my sister or girlfriends underwear from the backyard, usually it happens at night, they will be photographed with smartphone camera flash and directly reported to the police. These type of people tend to hang around your property, its just gross

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Disgusting. ML/WL need to be warned about this behaviour. Shame that a lady has to watch both her valuables and her clothes

Any man stealing clothes should be banned
    Totally agree. What has the world come to these days? Girls can't leave their panties without some guys taking their panties/ g-strings because they have an underwear fetish. I wonder what that thief will do with her panties. Will he be masturbating or just sniffing them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But some of the story needs further explanation.
    For this to happen, a lady has to be underwear free as the man walks out the door. Surely the women has had time to get dressed close to the same time the man is getting his clothes on
    I usually see the woman dressing first, then tidying up the room. Its uncommon for a lady to tidy up the room including bedsheet etc everywhere while undressed. How does she remain naked for so long after the punt, and still without underwear on as the guy leaves ?
    The work policy should be the lady gets dressed after session, then tidies room, then says goodbye to punter
    This protects her phone, her valuables, and her clothes. Hate to say it, but in this day and age women may need to have their valuables, including bra and panties, in a zipped up bag

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    The punter should have at least offered some cash for the panties.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    But some of the story needs further explanation.
    For this to happen, a lady has to be underwear free as the man walks out the door. Surely the women has had time to get dressed close to the same time the man is getting his clothes on
    I usually see the woman dressing first, then tidying up the room. Its uncommon for a lady to tidy up the room including bedsheet etc everywhere while undressed. How does she remain naked for so long after the punt, and still without underwear on as the guy leaves ?
    The work policy should be the lady gets dressed after session, then tidies room, then says goodbye to punter
    This protects her phone, her valuables, and her clothes. Hate to say it, but in this day and age women may need to have their valuables, including bra and panties, in a zipped up bag
    It can be happen. Ml can quickly put their clothes on first but leave underwear for later. They might think it’s somewhere but first thing to care is to take customer out and get room done. Not all the time they have enough time to get fully dressed. Nothing complicated or hard to understand.
    Btw, some of them might keep spare underwear on their bags.

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    It can be happen. Ml can quickly put their clothes on first but leave underwear for later. They might think it’s somewhere but first thing to care is to take customer out and get room done. Not all the time they have enough time to get fully dressed. Nothing complicated or hard to understand.
    Btw, some of them might keep spare underwear on their bags.
    This.....I know MLs that do this a lot, especially if they want to clean themselves up a little as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How low is it to steal underwears! Haha

Hopefully that guy gets caught out someday. Let him steal some panties with skid marks...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I lost a sock at a brothel once.
    Me and the WL looked everywhere for it; on the floor, under the bed, among the towels. in the rubbish bin etc.
    No sign of it. It’s like it disappeared into thin air

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Me and the WL looked everywhere for it; on the floor, under the bed, among the towels. in the rubbish bin etc.
    I try to streamline what I bring to a session to minimise things getting lost or left behind. My fear is leaving a wallet or watch behind

When I have time I leave wallet, watch, tie in the car. I bring enough cash and basic clothes

I try to turn my mobile to silent, if I remember. Last year my gf at the time rang me 5 times during a 1 hour session, to talk to me. I didnt answer. But the ringing phone killed the mood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wew what a shitty move. This is why i reckon we can't have nice things all the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually had a ML told me the same thing. She said she has to be careful as some guys do steal her underwear. I suppose as a trophy of punting. But poor girl has to deduct cost of underwear from the $50 tip.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    WAs there a washing machine in the room? They're good at stealing my socks.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    One way to stop this happening is for the ML not to wear underwear, this is quite common!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Offer used underwear for a price..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast