Banned
    Fashion faux pas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Victoria secret who be better.
    If A choice has to be made, then make it Honey birdette

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    what was she Doing to your belly button, and with what? I’m assuming it’s a deep inny not a cute outty
    Lol, the piercing was on my face.
    She fucked my face off... well, part of it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Hahahahahaha... I'm an ex cop so I know exactly what would happen if the muppet got caught Hahahahahaha.

Hang on, why are we laughing?

FMH
    An ex cop you say.... oh dear... I will hold my tongue then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    An ex cop you say.... oh dear... I will hold my tongue then.
    Relax. I can't arrest and charge anyone but I can still fold most people into a pretzel.

I joined to do something meaningful with my life and protect people from ass-hats. Sure, I saw enough dodgy crap in the ranks that pissed me right off but I never turned my back on the value of what the service did. Never got involved in that crap myself, the best rort I was on in the force was being in a team of people you trust with each others lives. I left because I was unable to leave it all on the desk - some shit you see you bring home and before you know it, it's so hard to live with yourself that taking your own life ends up on your "things to do" list.

Gees I enjoyed knocking on a door to tell some parents that their 19 year old daughter died in a car crash while you wonder if you got all her blood off your shoes before you walk inside. Oh the stories I could tell!

But hey, go ahead, slag off cops all you want. Just do yourself a favour and don't do it while I'm in the room. I tend not to take it well.

FMH

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    But hey, go ahead, slag off cops all you want. Just do yourself a favour and don't do it while I'm in the room. I tend not to take it well.

FMH
    Are you a cop, maybe we need a new thread: Ask me anything I'm a cop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Are you a cop, maybe we need a new thread: Ask me anything I'm a cop
    No, I'm not a cop, I'm an ex-cop. I left before I became an ex-person.

Happy to be asked anything. I reserve the right not to respond to some questions though for reasons of self incrimination. Not saying I didn't play by the rules of course. Like this one time, and about 3 others I can recall, attending a domestic where the woman didn't want to press charges because she was scared of copping it worse. I'd leave the female officer inside to talk through with the victim while I'd take the perpetrator outside for a little talk about how karma comes back to bite cowards on the arse. Quite often that would make them feel so empowered they'd launch themselves down a flight of stairs.

I call that a "feel good story".

There's rules justice and there's practical justice.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Happy to be asked anything. I reserve the right not to respond to some questions though for reasons of self incrimination. Not saying I didn't play by the rules of course. Like this one time, and about 3 others I can recall, attending a domestic where the woman didn't want to press charges because she was scared of copping it worse. I'd leave the female officer inside to talk through with the victim while I'd take the perpetrator outside for a little talk about how karma comes back to bite cowards on the arse. Quite often that would make them feel so empowered they'd launch themselves down a flight of stairs.

How much of the equipment on those belts do you really need? You guys do great job, but running in those things must be difficult
    Even Batman didnt need so much kit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    How much of the equipment on those belts do you really need? You guys do great job, but running in those things must be difficult
    Even Batman didnt need so much kit
    In my day we didn't have tasers and capsicum spray. It gets worse and worse and before you know it, it's like you're kitted out from a showbag. The vests are better for ergonomics but I was out before they came in. Frankly you only really need the cuffs, comms, extendable baton and the Glock. Best feeling was taking that belt off - like anti gravity!

Batman didn't need that shit because he's Batman. Superman needed even less. I didn't get partnered with them though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Batman didn't need that shit because he's Batman. Superman needed even less. I didn't get partnered with them though.
    How good would those shifts be. And which superhero had the Xray vision?

Happy to be asked anything. I reserve the right not to respond to some questions though for reasons of self incrimination.
    Where you a D or a Hwy patrol or normal uniform or other ?
    What percentage of cops do you reckon are a little bit corrupt, a fair bit corrupt, alot corrupt ???
    Do you think the justice system works and is fair, or does it only work for those that have alot of money ?
    Would you recommend to your kids to become a cop ?
    How often do you have to do target practice with the glock ?
    Do you have regular fitness tests ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do cops go to RNT places ? Haha

Banned
    Where you a D or a Hwy patrol or normal uniform or other ?
    Never joined the top gun academy (i.e. HWP). Uniform and some time in D's.

What percentage of cops do you reckon are a little bit corrupt, a fair bit corrupt, alot corrupt ???
    Wouldn't have a clue, nobody wore it on a t-shirt. A lot and fair bit corrupt - very very little and even less these days. The old days brought the force into ill repute. A little bit corrupt - well I don't like that term. Corruption is corruption. Things like rough treatment to get an answer, or staying in good with an informant aren't "by the rules" but it's not corruption in the sense that you're not benefitting from it personally. Plenty of that, and should be more of it today. Too many little scrotes need a kick up the arse to deter them from bigger trouble.

Do you think the justice system works and is fair, or does it only work for those that have alot of money ?
    No, no and kind of. There's no consistency in sentencing. Each case turns on its own set of facts and circumstances but the public perception that justice isn't served out consistently isn't far wrong.

Would you recommend to your kids to become a cop ?
    No. Hell no. I nearly took my own life over it. It's a noble job and you know, maybe I just wasn't tough enough or I wasn't wired up right to be able to leave it on the desk. I'd be proud of them if they did, but no.

How often do you have to do target practice with the glock ?
    These days, dunno. My day it was annual testing, so it was up to you to keep your eye sharp and try to get a session every couple of months. Some bigger stations had target facilities on site.

Do you have regular fitness tests ?
    Annual physical. More for their own assurance that you weren't going to have a coronary than being able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    Do cops go to RNT places ? Haha
    No. They're robots. What do you reckon? Of course they do!

Thanks for sharing FMH!

Yeah thanks FMH, some great answers, respect!

One more question: Hwy Patrol seem to be a different breed. I've chatted with normal cops and they seem like great people mostly but never met a Hwy patrol who falls into that category. Do normal cops think Hwy Patrol are arseholes ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I lost a sock at a brothel once.
    Me and the WL looked everywhere for it; on the floor, under the bed, among the towels. in the rubbish bin etc.
    No sign of it. It’s like it disappeared into thin air
    Oh, and another thing I lost in a brothel once, apart from my dignity, pride, self respect, ego, sanity etc was I don't know what the technical name for it is, but it's the handle of the zipper, the part you grab it by.
    I think in my haste to get naked I tore it off and never saw it again.

Oh, and another thing I lost in a brothel once, apart from my dignity, pride, self respect, ego, sanity etc was I don't know what the technical name for it is, but it's the handle of the zipper, the part you grab it by.
    Zipper problem ? Lucky you didn’t end up like Ben Stiller in “ Something About Mary ” !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

No joke, it's called a "pull" or "pull tab"

Banned
    Yeah thanks FMH, some great answers, respect!

One more question: Hwy Patrol seem to be a different breed. I've chatted with normal cops and they seem like great people mostly but never met a Hwy patrol who falls into that category. Do normal cops think Hwy Patrol are arseholes ?
    Thanks brother.

As for the HWP - see my previous post where I called them the "Top Gun Academy". Each area of the force had/has its arseholes, but HWP did have a reputation of being top gun pilots - a lot think they were the Mavericks and Ice Man of the uniform. There's dickheads on the roads and we need the HWP to do it's bit and they are often first on the scene to some horrific car wrecks so it's not all fast cars and Rayban Aviators. But yeah, a lot of them are top gun pilots.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast