Thread: Punting lessons

Senior Member(無間使者)

Punting lessons

Many experienced punters on here

Im no expert, but for me punting has taught me a lot of valuable things.

Ive learnt that there are many beautiful women on the earth. I dont have enough years in my life to meet that many, if I have to go through all the courtship process. And breaking up sucks

For me, fresh sex regularly keeps me feeling vibrant mentally and physically. If I cant get this at home, I can get it elsewhere in a safe environment. It is a nice pleasure to meet a new sexy lady, and feel her anticipation as she touches your body for the first time. Every encounter you have that 'initial date' feeling

Unless you find a soul mate that worships you (which I havent found yet), sex can get boring with the same lady soon enough (girlfriend or partner), especially as the reality of bills and other pressures start
    But Ive also learned to place high value on the partner I am with, not to jeopardise a existing relationships by revealing my hobby. Punting is fun, but can never replace valuable relationships in my life

Most of all, punting means I no longer put women on a pedestal because of their pussy. Strangely enough, Ive learnt that all women have one, they are wonderful and legally accessible, so in my personal life, when dating, I can keep a women wondering and not pressure her for sex because I now have other avenues to get it. Im a man with his shit together not ruled by his penis. My sex can be rostered and so Im no longer ruled by lust when choosing a girlfriend. I can actually clearly determine if a lady is suited to me, without just asking my dick for his narrow opinion

Ive learnt to punt within my means now, and I enjoy the time between punts and the thrill of anticipation

For those with at least 1 years punting experience, if you could distill all that experience into a few points, how has punting enriched your life, or what has it taught you ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Most of all, punting means I no longer put women on a pedestal because of their pussy. Strangely enough, Ive learnt that all women have one, they are wonderful and legally accessible, so in my personal life, when dating, I can keep a women wondering and not pressure her for sex because I now have other avenues to get it. Im a man with his shit together not ruled by his penis. My sex can be rostered and so Im no longer ruled by lust when choosing a girlfriend. I can actually clearly determine if a lady is suited to me, without just asking my dick for his narrow opinion
    This is probably the best advice for younger men. There are more women on earth than men. Plenty of options to be had. Don’t settle down for the sake of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    This is probably the best advice for younger men. There are more women on earth than men. Plenty of options to be had. Don’t settle down for the sake of sex.
    The odds will in fact favour us heterosexual men a lot more as gay men ain’t good for any female population! No ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    I can actually clearly determine if a lady is suited to me, without just asking my dick for his narrow opinion
    Very nicely said. It helps a lot on the dynamic of a relationship too. Sometime even I think its an excellent mindset to have. Not giving a fuck / ignoring gf or partner works wonder too. It makes the other party afraid to lose you, I suppose making you more 'alpha' in the process.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punting saves my marriage and family. My wife is not into intimacy. Even told me that she only want sex once or twice every month. But she is perfect from every other aspect. Good wife and mum. She is pretty. I don't see anyone else in my real life that is better than her as my wife.

I did come across a few women in punting that I strongly feel she would be a perfect wife for me. But due to the circumstances we met it almost impossible to develop a real relationship.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punting is a need to make one a real man