【开搞时间】:2019年9月4日
    【服务项目】:舌吻,裸吹,打炮,Diamond服务
    【小姐素质】:脸蛋9,身材8,服务9
    【环境设备】:装修后很OK
    【营业时间】:10am-4am
    【价格一览】:$200/45mins 钻石
    【安全评估】:OK

Yuri.jpg

本人有一个爱好,有人喜欢越嫩越好,我却喜欢有一定阅历,化妆打扮稳重中带性感,性技巧娴熟的女人。就是所 谓的美熟女/美魔女。平常和一众嫖友也会互相交流这方面的信息。前几天一个朋友说看到42号一个韩国妹Yuri说很符合 我的爱好。昨天下午趁着出去办事的空档,驱车来到42号。

进去直接问Yuri, 说是在忙要等十五分钟左右,先看了一圈其他女孩,有几个还不错,我默默记下了名字下次来时准备试试,毕竟这 次是带着目的来的。接着就坐在小房间里等,等待的时间里期待越来越高涨,心跳越来越快,等待有时候也是快乐 的。

没多久她终于过来打招呼了,她穿一件透视白纱裙,一件性感文胸,一条丁字裤,身形苗条,小麦色皮肤,满面堆 着微笑过来打招呼,相貌是我喜欢的洗练韩国美女,没有让我白等15分钟啊,就是她了!付了钱45分钟选了她 最好的diamond service就进了房。

房间很漂亮,灯光也是很柔和,在能看得见的前提下又有一点暗,保证了十足的神秘感,也能调动情欲。我进房间 一两分钟,她就带着洗净的床单毛巾进来了,这让我很开心,因为我还是有一点讲卫生的。她很利索地就把床铺好 了,就带我去洗澡了。当然洗澡的时候我就没有放过她了,该摸的摸,该亲的亲,哈哈。

洗完澡我先上来对她全身两个胸,屁股,小穴一阵把玩,上下其手,一边深吻,她浅浅地呻吟。接着我趴在床上等 着服务。我看得出来她是懂得伺候男人的。舌头从耳朵,背部,大腿根部,小腿,脚上游走,接着毒龙,爽!!完 了之后转正面,我让她重点舔蛋和周围敏感部位,因为我比较敏感,怕太舒服了马上射出来,所以让她先服务我其 他部位,玩爽了之后再来裸吹。她舌技可圈可点,到位。完了之后我让她舔弟弟,方法是这样的:我先不让她整条 吞进去,先让她从根部舌头一弹一弹舔到龟头部位,反复如此,我渐渐感到一股热意,马上喊停,戴上套开始干。 这次我先狗爬式弄了几分钟,因为这个姿势有一种征服感和凌辱感,这样的女人趴在身下不仅仅是身体上的预约, 更有感觉上的舒爽。不过最后还是换成正常体位,对于脸我比较喜欢的女孩,我喜欢正常体位一边欣赏脸蛋和表情 一边高潮。我一边深吻,一边抽插,她的脸上也一副欲仙欲死的样子,坚持不住了,想射。我问她,舒服了吗?我 快要来了。“来吧”她告诉我,然后叫的更大声更销魂了。。。我让她不停吻我颈部,在这种状态下腹部一热迎接 顶峰的到来。。。有那么一两秒钟我觉得我是没有知觉的,尽情享受那瞬间的升仙。。。

完事了还有一些时间,她躺在我怀抱里,聊了一会我去韩国玩时的经历,洗个澡,她帮我慢慢穿上衣服,系好鞋带 。最后一个拥抱,她把我送出门。感觉钱花的值!过段时间应该还会回去找她,当然我看到过另外的几个女孩也要 抽时间试试的。

Here's the google translate, save everyone some time ?

I have a hobby. Some people like the more tender, the better, but I like to have a certain experience, makeup and dress in a sexy, sexually skilled woman. It is the so-called beautiful girl/beautiful witch. Normal and a group of friends will also exchange information in this regard. A few days ago, a friend said that seeing a Korean girl Yuri on the 42nd said that it was in line with my hobby. Yesterday afternoon, I took the opportunity to go out and work, and drove to the 42nd.

Go in and ask Yuri directly, saying that it is busy waiting for fifteen minutes or so, first read a circle of other girls, a few are not bad, I silently remembered the name to be ready to try next time, after all, this time with The purpose comes. Then sit in a small room and wait for the time to wait for more and more high, the heartbeat is getting faster and faster, waiting for sometimes happy.

It wasn't long before she finally came over and said hello. She wore a white gauze skirt, a sexy bra, a thong, a slim figure, a wheat-colored skin, and a smile on her face. She looked like a beautiful Korean woman. Didn't let me wait 15 minutes, it's her! After paying for 45 minutes, she chose her best diamond service and entered the room.

The room is very beautiful, the lighting is very soft, and there is a little darkness on the premise that it can be seen, ensuring the full mystery and stimulating the lust. I entered the room for a minute or two, and she came in with a clean sheet of towels, which made me very happy, because I still have a little hygiene. She put the bed very well and took me to the bath. Of course, I did not let her go when I took a shower. The touch of the touch, the pro-par, haha.

After the shower, I first came up to her two chests, buttocks, small holes for a while to play, up and down their hands, while kissing deeply, she was shallow. Then I kneel in bed waiting for service. I can see that she knows how to serve men. The tongue goes from the ear, back, thigh root, calf, foot up, then poison dragon, cool! ! When I finished, I turned to the front. I asked her to focus on the quail eggs and the sensitive parts around me. Because I was sensitive, I was too comfortable to shoot them right away, so let her serve my other parts first, and then play naked after playing cool. Her tongue skills are remarkable and in place.

When I finished, I asked her to marry her brother. The way is this: I will not let her swallow the whole thing first. Let her play a bullet from the root tongue and smash it to the glans. Repeatedly, I gradually feel a passion, immediately Shout and stop, put on the set and start doing it. This time I first climbed the dog for a few minutes, because this posture has a sense of conquest and a sense of insult, such a woman kneeling under the body is not only a physical appointment, but also a feeling of refreshment. But in the end, I changed to a normal position. For girls who like my face, I like the normal position while enjoying the face and expression. As I kissed and kissed, she also had a look on her face. She couldn’t hold it and wanted to shoot. I asked her, is it comfortable? I am coming soon. "Come on," she told me, and then called the louder and more ecstasy. . . I asked her to keep kissing my neck. In this state, the abdomen warmed up to the summit. . . For a second or two, I feel that I am unaware and enjoy the moment of the rising. . .

There was still some time left. She was lying in my arms and chatting about my experience when I went to Korea. After taking a shower, she helped me slowly put on my clothes and fasten my shoes. The last hug, she sent me out the door. Feel the value of money! I will go back to find her after a while, of course, I have seen other girls have to take time to try.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol... it sounds like a freak’n poem of some sort...

Yuri is on today !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Here's the google translate, save everyone some time ?
    Errr... I think it should have been translated natively lol

😂

"I asked her to marry her brother"
    "First time I climbed the dog".

But it got the message across, no doubt Yuri is a good punt!