Thread: Mia, pretty and GFE but poor English (speaks Chinese)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia, pretty and GFE but poor English (speaks Chinese)

Place: 42 Gladesville
    Girl: Chinese Mia

Pros:
    Really lovely and polite attitude
    Good looking girl, not stunning gorgeous but still quite pretty
    GFE type of experience with no rush at all
    Soft skin

Cons
    English communication a little bit lacking
    Service is only a bit above average, could be improved, particularly with the foreplay
    can mix it up by acting a bit hornier at times, while submissive in others. At times, I wanted her to get a bit more physical

Rating: 8.5/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your assessment is pretty accurate, she is one of those girls who offers diamond service because she wants the money, but in reality she only wants to provide standard. She can fake her way through a bbbj with enthusiasm, she has no interest in DFK and she puts on a performance when she fucks because she knows that will get you over the line quicker.
    When I asked for more bbbj at the halfway point she looked down at the floor with a dejected look on her face and then pointed to the shower without saying anything, just sat there looking sorry for herself which I guess is fair enough except I paid for diamond service. No DFK and reluctant bbbj meant that I knew that I would be wasting my time if I put my fingers or mouth anywhere near that lovely little pussy of hers. Obviously I didn't try for CIM because I am not into forcing someone to do something that don't want to do.
    I did enjoy the fucking, she talks dirty which makes always me happy and she was one of the tightest girls I have ever encountered. I had 10 minutes of lying around with her afterwards and I thought her English was way better than what I was led to believe. It wasn't a deep conversation but she was able to tell me about how she likes working in Melbourne because it's 'condom suck only'. She doesn't hide the fact that she gets tired early and struggles to work until 10pm usually. She was playful during the chat which was nice, she didn't waste any time getting in her underwear though so I knew I wasn't getting any more action from her.
    She is a lovely young girl, nice youthful curves that gravity will no doubt get the better of one day. I would see her again, but next time I will pass on the diamond bullshit and stick with premium. Fuck I hate tiered pricing, no matter which shop I go to I never feel confident that paying more will deliver better service. Girls will happily take the money and if I actually get the extras it often feels like they are just ticking boxes and this is their choice of course.
    I just can't get over how many girls think that because they look half decent that guys will part with their cash just to fuck them. Seriously, the hottest girls I have fucked cost me nothing, when I pay for it I expect to have my cock and balls serviced by someone with skills and a passion for what they do! If they happen to be smoking hot that is just a bonus.

Anyway, time's a wasting, I was planning a punt and then got distracted by this thread. Back to more important business..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah some girls aren't worth being diamond.but some are worth every penny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Your assessment is pretty accurate, she is one of those girls who offers diamond service because she wants the money, but in reality she only wants to provide standard. She can fake her way through a bbbj with enthusiasm, she has no interest in DFK and she puts on a performance when she fucks because she knows that will get you over the line quicker.
    When I asked for more bbbj at the halfway point she looked down at the floor with a dejected look on her face and then pointed to the shower without saying anything, just sat there looking sorry for herself which I guess is fair enough except I paid for diamond service. No DFK and reluctant bbbj meant that I knew that I would be wasting my time if I put my fingers or mouth anywhere near that lovely little pussy of hers. Obviously I didn't try for CIM because I am not into forcing someone to do something that don't want to do.
    I did enjoy the fucking, she talks dirty which makes always me happy and she was one of the tightest girls I have ever encountered. I had 10 minutes of lying around with her afterwards and I thought her English was way better than what I was led to believe. It wasn't a deep conversation but she was able to tell me about how she likes working in Melbourne because it's 'condom suck only'. She doesn't hide the fact that she gets tired early and struggles to work until 10pm usually. She was playful during the chat which was nice, she didn't waste any time getting in her underwear though so I knew I wasn't getting any more action from her.
    She is a lovely young girl, nice youthful curves that gravity will no doubt get the better of one day. I would see her again, but next time I will pass on the diamond bullshit and stick with premium. Fuck I hate tiered pricing, no matter which shop I go to I never feel confident that paying more will deliver better service. Girls will happily take the money and if I actually get the extras it often feels like they are just ticking boxes and this is their choice of course.
    I just can't get over how many girls think that because they look half decent that guys will part with their cash just to fuck them. Seriously, the hottest girls I have fucked cost me nothing, when I pay for it I expect to have my cock and balls serviced by someone with skills and a passion for what they do! If they happen to be smoking hot that is just a bonus.

Anyway, time's a wasting, I was planning a punt and then got distracted by this thread. Back to more important business..
    Yep, Exactly. I like DFK and that's the reason i stopped seeing this girl. i don't want to pay diamond when I know the girl is not comfortable to do DFK.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    ^

No truer words were spoken.
    I am traversing the CBD right now, and there is a shit ton of attractive women (including 4 Spanish [by their language] hotties in front of me as a type, dolled up and ready to hit a party) just everywhere.

Some guys will really fall for just anything with a double X chromo and gladly part funds just to breathe the same air. Its unfortunate but it feeds the girls beliefs on it.

Enjoy your next punt gents, im scheduled for one tomorrow, as its someone ive already seen, potentially no AR 🙃

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    ^

No truer words were spoken.
    I am traversing the CBD right now, and there is a shit ton of attractive women (including 4 Spanish [by their language] hotties in front of me as a type, dolled up and ready to hit a party) just everywhere.

Some guys will really fall for just anything with a double X chromo and gladly part funds just to breathe the same air. Its unfortunate but it feeds the girls beliefs on it.

Enjoy your next punt gents, im scheduled for one tomorrow, as its someone ive already seen, potentially no AR
    Cheers, good to know the point I wanted to make didn't fall on deaf ears even though I am just preaching to the choir.

busty mia working today !!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42