Thread: C Taylor: Exhilarating Session with Blast from the Past

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

C Taylor: Exhilarating Session with Blast from the Past

Few days ago I was looking at the Ginza Roster and I noticed a familiar name which I hadn't seen for a while: Taylor.
    Since I first saw Taylor few years ago, she never allowed me to be her regular as she often went on and off this industry.
    So when i saw her name, I couldn't resist seeing her again as my last session with her was quite vivid in my mind.
    I quickly book her for 45 minutes knowing very well she could again disappear for a while if I don't see her now.

Looks

In terms of Looks, I find a Taylor very sexy. She is not like other Chinese girls who are overly on the thin side.
    She is quite tall and busty if you compare her other Chinese girls, almost like a Latino version of a Chinese girl.
    From certain angles, she almost looks like Maggie Q. And when that feeling hits me, it makes me even more excited with the prospect
    of what is about to ensue.

Body

There is no doubt that the best feature of Taylor is her set of boobs that stares back at you.
    And you cannot and will not keep your hands away from those puppies.
    And she will make them work the entire session with rubbing it against your body or giving you an unforgettable spanish.

Another highlight of hers is her juicy bottom which is quite handful and bouncy.
    We rarely see a good, round bottom like that on a Chinese girl.

Main Event

As soon as I got into the room, Taylor welcomed me with a DFK that can only be described as steamy and hot and it became more hotter as the session progressed. We briefly took a break from sucking our faces to undress ourselves. I just couldn't wait to see her bouncy titties and then they were there in front of me looking at me with an open invitation to touch them. How could I disappoint them? As soon as I started playing with them, we started kissing again. If only our mouths could open any wider, we would have gobbled each other. At one point, I was caressing her left boob and my right hand was molesting her right ass cheek while I was dfk-ing her like crazy. The entire time I was thinking to myself how lucky I am to get a privilege to bang a girl like her.

Into the shower, she lathers up her boobs and gives me a good 5 minutes of spanish. She would often lift her head to look at the ecstasy on my face.
    Instant boner just thinking about the tight grip of her boobs around my cock. My dick was super-hard at this point. She slowly gobbles it up and starts to give me a slow BBBJ. Her warm mouth feels great on my cock. She slowly bobs her head as she swirls her tongue around it. Ecstasy.

After we got off the shower and dried ourselves, she tells me to lay on my back and gives me a great catbath (you know the one where she licks your ears and makes you shiver down the spine with bliss). As I could see she was going for DD, I politely declined and instead ask her to give me a BBBJ. For the next 10 minutes, she sucked, swirled, and bobbed on my dick like crazy.

Onto the sex, we first tried cowgirl and I must say the sight was something to behold. Her boobs were bouncing up and down. She started to grind on my dick feverishly. I pulled her down for a kiss as she bounced on my cock. After a while, i could see her slow down a little. So I decided to pick up my pace as I started to thrust it even deeper while I dfk her deeper and deeper. All this while, her big bosomy breasts are pressed hard against my chest. Makes all your senses come alive at once.

Next, we move on to doggie. This is where I got to admire the full size of her booty. I smacked them a few times and started pumping hard. I reached out my hand and started grabbing her boobs while she was moaning loudly. Come to think of it, I was all over this girl almost to the point that I was greedily alternating between touching her butt and boobs. While my hands were on the boobs, it felt like I was missing out on the butt and vice versa.

Last position we tried was missionary. And with full access to her gorgeous face, I went full animal on her all the while kissing her; actually I wouldn't say kissing at this point, right word would be "devouring". Came hard in her pussy with jolts of ecstasy (with a hint of leg cramping).

Soon after, the buzzer went off. While in shower, I asked her whether she managed to watch the last season of Game of Thrones.
    She was surprised to know how I knew she was into Games of Throne.
    She had obviously forgotten many a session where we talked about her love of the Games of Throne and other movies.

Had an awesome time seeing Taylor back from her exodus. I hope she will stay longer this time.
    Will surely return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, great review.

Definitely awaken my desire to pay a visit to Taylor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is a bombshell...👌
    A rare one indeed