Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Blowjob

Just Blowjob

Does any of the Sydney shops only a blowjob service? I have been looking for one but could find any.

thanks in advance

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's just full service. If you want blowjob service then tell the guy at the counter/mamasan that's what you want, and/or tell the girls when they do the walk.

Of course, you could look for intel on massage shops that do it, but that's more hit and miss. BJ's are a part of FS but not necessarily massage service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahh this reminds me Bangkok where there are plenty of blowjob bar. You go only for blowjob.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahhh this reminds me of Bangkok where there are a number of blowjob only places. You rock up, choose the WL and get that BJ

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Book a 30 min session in a FS brothel and just get a blowjob. Problem solved.
    The WLs will be OK with this, money is money and a job is a job.
    But if you fear you will offend them just tell them you have a girlfriend and you feel OK getting a blowjob, but you feel guity fucking.

Banned
    Didn’t an old shop in Narwee do this? I didn’t get the chance to try it at the time.

The blowjob bars in Bangkok are great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Didn’t an old shop in Narwee do this? I didn’t get the chance to try it at the time.

I'd be curious to know where exactly this was/is Lamb...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitytuty View Post
    Does any of the Sydney shops only a blowjob service? I have been looking for one but could find any.

thanks in advance

How long are you looking at for your blowjob? 10 mins? 30 mins? 60 mins? Single or double shot?

It called the Aqua or something like that !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by fruitytuty View Post

thanks in advance

No need to wonder, just bump that old thread for you mate, go take a look at the Info section, be quick, before all the shops pushed it back to page 3..........haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No need to wonder, just bump that old thread for you mate, go take a look at the Info section, be quick, before all the shops pushed it back to page 3..........haha
    you're the legend
    thanks heaps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It called the Aqua or something like that !
    Styles, that was it. I always wanted to try it but never got the chance. I knew a fellow long term Sydney punter would find it.

Why can’t a shop do this again? It seems so easy to run and it’s a good business model. I understand you can get it at a fs shop but I for one would go to a shop that just did a rock up and blow service. Just have a few booths (good value for square footage) and the girl services you and off you go BKK blowjob bar style.

Any shops want to give it a trial?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I heard they use ladyboys ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    No way !! I have been to the major well known ones (Lolitas, Kalasong, Star of Light,Wood Bar ,Chrome Bar and Doctor BJs) and the girls are all 100% female.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I’m sure you’d come across the odd one here and there but I never thought it was too hard to spot.

But maybe I’m just really bad at it and I’ve ignorantly had my cock sucked by many ladyboys :/. Why do you make me think about it.....

Styles, that was it. I always wanted to try it but never got the chance. I knew a fellow long term Sydney punter would find it.

Why can’t a shop do this again? It seems so easy to run and it’s a good business model. I understand you can get it at a fs shop but I for one would go to a shop that just did a rock up and blow service. Just have a few booths (good value for square footage) and the girl services you and off you go BKK blowjob bar style.

Thank God I'm not the only one out in Sydney looking for these types of shops.
    Yea it will be great to have booth stations in dim lit rooms.

like in Japan they have a system like this it's called a "pink salon"

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I’m sure you’d come across the odd one here and there but I never thought it was too hard to spot.

But maybe I’m just really bad at it and I’ve ignorantly had my cock sucked by many ladyboys :/. Why do you make me think about it.....
    Can you check if they have a pussy first. I remember once when I was in a BK go go bar the girl pulled down her panties to show me then said “Look ,I’m a real girl”.... that’s one way to find out, weeds out the pre-ops anyway.

Thank God I'm not the only in Sydney looking for a shop like this. Yea booths with dim lit rooms would be great

Like in Japan they have bj places filled with private booths I think it's called "pink salon"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    a western girl 20 min blow job shop would be great, a lot of people price out of hot western girls but a cheaper blow and go option would be interesting and may rope in new FS customers...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you never know. Most are pre op. You can tell the by your instincts if you carefully look at their Jaw, Eyes big hand and shoulders etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast