Thread: K Ivy - Bubbly, slim, attractive --- GREAT

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Ivy - Bubbly, slim, attractive --- GREAT

I originally made a booking last night to see K Minji as I hadn't seen her in a while. I understand it's not easy to get a booking with her, as she gets booked out pretty quickly. But later in the evening, I checked the roster again, and there was a second new Korean girl Ivy, whose pics were too tempting to pass up. I know, the photos aren't necessarily the best guides, but I thought I'd go for it. So contacted Wilson and changed my booking with Minji to Ivy.

Ivy was in the apartment style "rooms" next door. On her opening the door, I was greeted by a very slim, shapely woman in a tight brownish red gown, long hair, and a pretty face.

She arrived in Australia yesterday, and I was the very first to see her. She confessed she was a bit nervous, but it wasn't an awkward nervousness. If anything, her giggling made it really cute.

Anyways, she helped me to undress, then asked for some help with the clasp and zip of her dress. A nice shower, with a quick BBBJ, then we moved to the room. She has a great slim body, nice C cups that aren't real, but very well done as they're incredibly soft and feel real.

Her lips are really soft, and she kisses very nicely. BBBJ was very nice and deep. Going down on her, she's shaved, and she was very sensitive. Her abdomen quivering, and squirming with her hips, getting very wet. With the condom on, she whispered to me she doesn't need "oil" as she's already very wet. She meant lube, but whatever...

we went at it at in a few positions for round 1. Highlight was when she got on top and, instead of just bouncing up and down, did this twisty motion as she rode me. It was fantastic!

Anyways, after round 1, a bit of a chat. She's spent some time in Canada and her English is decent enough. She has a great personality, and actually reminds me of K Jenny who used to be at Ginza (she's still on the list of girls, but hasn't been on in months).

Round 2, was even better. She got me to sit on the edge of the bed as she knelt and BBBJ'ed me. Then she turned around and sat on me as she got the condom on. Then with me leaning back, she impaled herself on me. After a few minutes of this, she got me to stand and we hobbled over, with me still in her, to the other side of the bed to face the mirror, and we went at it in standing doggie. Needless to say, the visuals were amazing. We then moved onto the bed, and I finished just before the buzzer went.

Ivy is a fantastic girl. Very attractive and cute. A shapely but slim body. Wonderfully active responsive. And a great bubbly personality with decent enough English.

I'll be back to see her again!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR. She's on my list now!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow she sounds fantastic

Banned
    Gangnam style, doggy style!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes. She’s a very nice girl. Quite tall about 168-9 with nice breast and peach shaped bum and eager to please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    I originally made a booking last night to see K Minji as I hadn't seen her in a while. I understand it's not easy to get a booking with her, as she gets booked out pretty quickly. But later in the evening, I checked the roster again, and there was a second new Korean girl Ivy, whose pics were too tempting to pass up. I know, the photos aren't necessarily the best guides, but I thought I'd go for it. So contacted Wilson and changed my booking with Minji to Ivy.

Ivy was in the apartment style "rooms" next door. On her opening the door, I was greeted by a very slim, shapely woman in a tight brownish red gown, long hair, and a pretty face.

She arrived in Australia yesterday, and I was the very first to see her. She confessed she was a bit nervous, but it wasn't an awkward nervousness. If anything, her giggling made it really cute.

Anyways, she helped me to undress, then asked for some help with the clasp and zip of her dress. A nice shower, with a quick BBBJ, then we moved to the room. She has a great slim body, nice C cups that aren't real, but very well done as they're incredibly soft and feel real.

Her lips are really soft, and she kisses very nicely. BBBJ was very nice and deep. Going down on her, she's shaved, and she was very sensitive. Her abdomen quivering, and squirming with her hips, getting very wet. With the condom on, she whispered to me she doesn't need "oil" as she's already very wet. She meant lube, but whatever...

we went at it at in a few positions for round 1. Highlight was when she got on top and, instead of just bouncing up and down, did this twisty motion as she rode me. It was fantastic!

Anyways, after round 1, a bit of a chat. She's spent some time in Canada and her English is decent enough. She has a great personality, and actually reminds me of K Jenny who used to be at Ginza (she's still on the list of girls, but hasn't been on in months).

Round 2, was even better. She got me to sit on the edge of the bed as she knelt and BBBJ'ed me. Then she turned around and sat on me as she got the condom on. Then with me leaning back, she impaled herself on me. After a few minutes of this, she got me to stand and we hobbled over, with me still in her, to the other side of the bed to face the mirror, and we went at it in standing doggie. Needless to say, the visuals were amazing. We then moved onto the bed, and I finished just before the buzzer went.

Ivy is a fantastic girl. Very attractive and cute. A shapely but slim body. Wonderfully active responsive. And a great bubbly personality with decent enough English.

I'll be back to see her again!
    thanks for your amazing review, looks like shes my girl! Not real boobs and shaved do tick by boxes!
    haven't seen minji before and still hesitating as i do think E cup maybe too big and turns out to be not in a good shape

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Photo looks tempting
    Photos always look good, but are rarely accurate.

But this review does sounds good, another great K girl, just makes the choice harder

Thanks for the review guys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've seen her today. Face is decent, have some of that K surgery. Body is great, she has really good body, slim, tall slender. Her tits probably had boob job done but I'd give her doctor 9/10 because it is really in good shape, soft, not saggy and look really good. Nice slim long leg, almost like a mini model type imo. She isn't gym fit though thus not toned, but she looks after her body well. Nice smooth skin. I enjoyed my quickie half hour session with Ivy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I've seen her today. Face is decent, have some of that K surgery. Body is great, she has really good body, slim, tall slender. Her tits probably had boob job done but I'd give her doctor 9/10 because it is really in good shape, soft, not saggy and look really good. Nice slim long leg, almost like a mini model type imo. She isn't gym fit though thus not toned, but she looks after her body well. Nice smooth skin. I enjoyed my quickie half hour session with Ivy.
    Thanks for your review. I might see her one day!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw her again yesterday, and had a great second session with Ivy.

She said she'd be leaving for Korea next Monday, but unsure if she'll return...maybe after two weeks, maybe after a month, maybe not at all is what she said.