Thread: STD possibility from DATY?

Junior Member(有D料到)

STD possibility from DATY?

hey bros

just wondering how safe it is to do DATY (going down on her, licking pussy) my understanding is a girl giving a guy a blow job has less chance unless really has an open wound but does the same go for going down on a girl? or is it quit risky?

most guys here would never do condomless sex but happily do DATY, can you advise?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ausnew View Post
    hey bros

just wondering how safe it is to do DATY (going down on her, licking pussy) my understanding is a girl giving a guy a blow job has less chance unless really has an open wound but does the same go for going down on a girl? or is it quit risky?

most guys here would never do condomless sex but happily do DATY, can you advise?

Thanks!
    The key words are: exchange or come into contact with bodily fluids!

And the risk factor from highest to lowest:

Blood, semen, vaginal juice, saliva

You can work it out yourself ?? Like where and what and how ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, you will get herpes if you don't already have it.

20% of people have herpes, so I'm pretty sure everyone who is a regular at the shops has herpes and all the girls have herpes. I got HSV-2 before I ever went into a shop for the first time.

The thing is once you've got it you can't get it again and most STDs don't show any symptoms, that's why when you get an STD test they swab you.

Also if you don't have genital warts you can get the vaccine, if you're not a virgin you probably already got warts as well though. Most STDs are invisible and cause no easily noticeable symptoms.

So if you don't care about herpes or warts, the question is, can you get HIV/AIDs from eating pussy? There's almost no chance, unless open wounds are touching.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s pretty minuscule.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ausnew View Post
    hey bros

Thanks!
    Yes, Oral thrush is relatively minor but an unnecessary nuisance that one might end up with through DATY / cunnilingus.
    https://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answ...hrush-oral-sex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All secretions have risk I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by clancom View Post
    All secretions have risk I think
    I always seem to end up with an irritating feeling in my throat post DATY that clears up in a day or two.

Anyone else experience this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think of it as a numbers game. WL has 10 sessions with 10 different men sticking various tongues, fingers, dicks in there. Depends on your luck, you maybe the number X guy of the day sticking your tongue where dozen others have been ?

Worst is in massage shops. Most don't have showers and all they get is a wipe with a tissue. So even if they don't get as many, 5-6 a day. Will you be lucky number 6 ? In the 69 position

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it's not likely but not impossible either. I would be very careful but it's up to you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    I always seem to end up with an irritating feeling in my throat post DATY that clears up in a day or two.

Anyone else experience this?
    Could be psycho somatic

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not psychosomatic, that’s for sure.
    https://www.healthline.com/health/he...tion-from-oral