Thread: That was interesting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

That was interesting

Just thought id share a little something that happened to me recently.

Private WL i have been seeing for quite some time at her place, smoking hottie who is down for almost anything, fortunately for me.
    So nearing the end, im lying down and shes finishing me off with her mouth, she proceeds to make me explode in her mouth, and then proceeds to crawl up onto me and deposit said explosion into my mouth (or at least half of it).
    I think i was so full of endorphins or whatever it is that i didnt realise what had happened, and she just had a devilish cheeky look on her face so i couldnt really complain.
    I do like a bit of kinky stuff and i will say it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be!

Sorry if this doesnt interest you or even disgusts you but hey sharing is what the forum is all about.
    Cheers!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mate is only snowballing. Is good stuff and sexy as hell.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

That was interesting

I’ve had a few WL offer to refund my own cum back into my mouth. I’ve always refused, don’t think it’s my thing. But if you like it , go for it, always good to explore a new sexual experience.

Banned
    Might be time to see if another girl can join. Two girls snowballing your cum is damn hot I reckon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothelcreeper may have a punting buddy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess if you expect her to take it in the mouth you really can't complain. I've had post cim kisses and make out and it's in the back of my mind but besides the saltyness its not disgusting...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That explosion is hot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My favourite GILF, Wendy from Bellvue 12 snowballed me once on request... I wanted to try it, and she's swallowed so much of my elixir or life over the years! I enjoyed it. Haven't tried since though... I'd love a woman to do it spontaneously like that!

rcha086
    So what's it like? I've got a regular that wants to do it to me, and while I haven't refused, I haven't been enthusiastic about it either, and she realises and doesn't go ahead with it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    So what's it like? I've got a regular that wants to do it to me, and while I haven't refused, I haven't been enthusiastic about it either, and she realises and doesn't go ahead with it.
    It tastes ok; salty, a little sweet. The texture is interesting - viscous but not slimy... But the experience is hot. Like you're breaking some kind of taboo and sharing some deep secret between you... I might go and see Wendy after work today!
    Oh, you'll want listerine afterwards!!!
    Give it a shot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So it happened again, different girl this time! First time she ever done it and first time she ever even heard of it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On request or she just went for it?
    It's currently on my list of 'that could be hot but I'm really not sure'...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mind sharing contact details of your private WL?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was a suggestion rather than a request, but she seemed ok to try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Mind sharing contact details of your private WL?
    I should of said she is an ex WL, managed to get her number about a year ago and she does select private sessions now, sorry mate