Thread: Found a new place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Found a new place

I couldn’t find their shop name in prefix
    But I remember it he door number is 77

I visited there on last week Saturday with my group of bad high school friend.
    I guess my first observation is, it is very easy to find the location with a 2 free hours car parking.

My second observation is entrance is very easy to find and privicy... if you not believe u should go for once.......

I didn't booked a particular girl and had a choice of 3 but one were busy and the both of what were well above the average. I saw more of the ladies as I left and they were all pretty fit.

Anyway the room I was shown to is clean and tidy. I don’t like those other with red n pink n dim light. I feel comfortable with the clean and soft light room!!

Hannah is perhaps one of the cutest girls I have had the chance of punting with ever. Almost too young for my taste ( I guess 21-23 of age).
    Gorgeous ass, waist nice size tits. I don’t like those fake body, or too much make up. Anyway my cup of ☕️
    Let’s go for 1 hour.....

For part one I can tell her massage skill with very high technique not like the one only hard or oily. When she doing my shoulder and my back with her elbow arm I can really feel she kill all the tried muscles. This part I gave 12/10!! Unfortunately though she remained fully clothed for the duration. 🙄️

But for part 2. She was very friendly and I got a feeling she was really trying to interactive, (my experience last time in city the lady were sitting very far away and the hand job very mechanical.... 😭😭👍)
    Anyway she do my body n she also used her body to do my body. The most precious I can interactive with her!!! I paid her extra and extra!! 2 extra!$$$
    That is not easy to get me to my double, but I never miserly for those who do good job.
    Part 2 10/10

I will certainly go back for another crack. Probably not Hannah because I saw another blonde girl walk out from other room. I got the information from the reception she is from Brazil😍😍
    “Must book” that what I been told. As she always got full book in whole day that what reception told me......:
    The place itself was very clean and not as cramped as the one I go last time
    One more things should be praise.
    The style of this shop very different from other
    Clean! Fresh! Simple!

Banned
    Suburb... Street.... nearest Station...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review

Now we just need to be able to find the shop!

Banned
    Can people state which shop or where it's located because it's useless if there is no such reference. How are the other punters supposed to benefit in this case?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great, it's number 77 on some street somewhere in Sydney. Helpful.
    If anyone manages to find this place, I'd like to hear another review, perhaps with some detail. OP sounds like he hasn't punted much, not an insult, just an observation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From other thread think it's Crows Nest
    77 Willoughby Rd

Found this uninformative site
    https://www.chmassage.net

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    From other thread think it's Crows Nest
    77 Willoughby Rd

Found this uninformative site
    https://www.chmassage.net
    Thanks bro moz

I though 77 massage the one in Enmore I didn’t knew that there is another one in crows nest
    This shop very close where I live I go check it out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Can people state which shop or where it's located because it's useless if there is no such reference. How are the other punters supposed to benefit in this case?
    77 Willoughby rd crows nest