Thread: C Angel - Girl With THICC Booty

C Angel - Girl With THICC Booty

I was able to visit Angel for the second time for some sex filled fun. Upon entering, I was greeted with a big hug and a sweet smile.

Her photos do not do her justice, she is very pretty, with inviting eyes, a big beautiful smile, long legs, great bum (so big), perfect boobs and perky nipples.

She has a great sense of humour and we had a lot of laughs. She is very friendly and my GFE booking was exactly that. She was very accommodating during the session and was eager to please me in every way possible. She is also ticklish, I won't say where, you can find that out for yourself.

Book her if your into THICC booties, she definitely has one of the best ones at this joint.

Happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like you had a good session once again..not sure if she remembers you, but no matter what she will also give the best of she could.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you know if she speaks good English?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This girl is back and goes by the name Ivy at 479 if anyone is interested.
    Seems like DFK is a no-go so I decided to give her a pass.

This girl has one of the finest ass and prettiest face. If only she allowed kissing.
    Oh well!..you can't get everything in life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    This girl is back and goes by the name Ivy at 479 if anyone is interested.
    Seems like DFK is a no-go so I decided to give her a pass.

This girl has one of the finest ass and prettiest face. If only she allowed kissing.
    Oh well!..you can't get everything in life.
    Would you say the pics on the Ginza website accurate??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harryr View Post
    Would you say the pics on the Ginza website accurate??
    I think it is 70% accurate.
    But I haven't seen this girl for 2-3 years so hard to say as she might have some work done. Who knows.

But she used to look like this before:
    https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1074

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @bro yug: wow...what a great find bro! where did you dig that link from???
    Glad you're back in the scene. Been off as well, Ginza group performance these days stray off far far far from its origin. Hope they improve soon, otherwise plenty other alternatives out there. Competition will keep them in line.

I can confirm C Ivy is the previously C Angel (Ginza Club), or C Queen (42G/No5).
    That naked beauty in the old Ginza link is 100% her. 3-4 years ago, she left Aussie right before Covid hit.

Unfortunately, the new link from 479 using FAKE pictures.
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3589

To be frank, C Ivy/Angel still one of the prettiest, nice lovely lady that will deliver great experience.
    It is just she need to do some workout. man.. that now post-COVID baby fat, chubby figure start aging her look faster than supposedly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    @bro yug: wow...what a great find bro! where did you dig that link from???
    Glad you're back in the scene. Been off as well, Ginza group performance these days stray off far far far from its origin. Hope they improve soon, otherwise plenty other alternatives out there. Competition will keep them in line.

I can confirm C Ivy is the previously C Angel (Ginza Club), or C Queen (42G/No5).
    That naked beauty in the old Ginza link is 100% her. 3-4 years ago, she left Aussie right before Covid hit.

Unfortunately, the new link from 479 using FAKE pictures.
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3589

To be frank, C Ivy/Angel still one of the prettiest, nice lovely lady that will deliver great experience.
    It is just she need to do some workout. man.. that now post-COVID baby fat, chubby figure start aging her look faster than supposedly.
    Thanks Stud.
    Such intel, particularly where girls resurface or reinvent themselves is really helpful.

In relation to Ivy previously being C Queen at n5m do you mean the n5m girl who dresses in traditional or period costume or have I got her mixed up with someone else?