Thread: J Koto

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Koto

Typing this fresh off the grill so to speak. Had a great session just now with J Koto. Here are my thoughts.

Firstly, this is my first time at 278, and I gotta admit, the place is fantastic. Great ambience, modern, generous, plush rooms, fantastic prices, enormous place as it turned out. I mean I didn't expect it to be this ginormous. Almost like an underground bunker/factory.... of fuck :D

Anyway, went in through the back door, found the reception area, confirmed the booking, handed over the cash, was told to go to the room (Room 3). Got to the room, and like A MORON, knocked on it like three times, only to realise I was supposed to get in and wait inside... Got inside, lovely room, very warm, nicely decorated, puts you in the mood quite easily. Around five minutes later Koto knocks and comes in.

First impression was she is pretty. I don't normally have high expectations, but she is. Nice plump lips, even facial features, quite youthful (I'd say around 26 perhaps - she has that glow still present), looks very healthy, pretty wide, but small eyes. Overall, a pretty girl.

She was wearing a thong and bra with heels, and had a couple of baggies with her. Now, the thing about her that some might find a bit of a turn-off is she likes to talk. I mean like-you-wouldn't-believe likes to talk. You can hardly get a word in. And the other thing about her (which is neutral) is she is very, very, very, very polite. Almost to a point of unnecessary polite. But she is nevertheless very attentive and service-oriented and keen to please and do whatever you ask her (within her boundaries, of course).

She then thanked me for booking her, and we went about the business. Neither of us showered as there just was no need for either one.

First, I took off her panties, and she bent over and spread her legs for me, which was quite hot. I then stood in front of her for some nice BBBJ, which was terrific. There was someone on this forum that said her BBBJ wasn't that good - I'd disagree. It is slow and fast when need be, very GF-like, very sensual, but no DT. Not sure if the fellow that said she did DT understands what DT is, but ain't no DT here. Still, otherwise fantastic in my view.

Then when I was ready, on with the dom and I pounded her in mish for probably 10-15 minutes until the shot. When the deed was over she said she wanted to give me a massage as she used to work as an acupuncture massage therapist (?) in Japan. I obliged. She gave me a nice foot massage for the remainder of the time, which I quite enjoyed. We talked about Japanese food (which I love), and she gave me one of her Japanese instant soup pouches to try, which I thought was a lovely gesture. A very sweet girl, indeed. I am keeping the pouch as a souvenir.

Her English is quite good, but she LOVES to talk. Keep that in mind. Otherwise, I would highly recommend. If you want great service, a submissive, skilled and pretty Japanese girl, but don't so much mind her extreme talkativeness, she is fantastic. Go see her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds lovely I prefer them talkative, as long as it's not holding up the booking, like I think that Viet girl at Ginza a while back; many people confirmed, she was unbelievably, smoking hot, but you'd barely get to do anything, if at all (it was suspected a strategy, but she was simply new probably a nervous chatter).
    Anywhoo, pics look hot, review makes her sound a pleasure to be with, that's another for the long list I gotta see xD Oof, I'm adding more faster than I can see them, haha

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Nice review bro
    That's Koto to a T !
    Very polite and service oriented, she seems to love her job and the
    pleasure she can give us guys.
    I see your point re talkative, because one is so much in a hurry
    & can't wait to get down and dirty with her !!

Banned
    You only let her be talkative when you don't have a big cock in between her lips