Thread: Misu is the best

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Misu is the best

I’ve been punting for just over 3 years now, I’ve seen perhaps 60 different MLs in that time, mostly frequenting 227Bw, Summerville and Sussex Star - 3 very different service philosophies.

Personally I look for girls that go with the flow and actually enjoy themselves, rather that just acting / being professional and having a set routine.

Since the start of the year I’ve also been trying 105 / 202 Pyrmont Star - Mia, Victoria, Sunny, Cary and finally Misu.

Mia is very softly spoken, sweet and GFE, Victoria is very skilled, Sunny was a little starfish, Cary was great but not quite my cup of tea - leaving Misu as my favourite girl this year across all of the different girls and shops.

The pictures on the 105 website/WeChat are real and reveal Misu is not a skinny girl - but they don’t reveal how pretty, fun and genuine she is.

Misu is super friendly, easy to talk to (great English and happy to be chatty but also happy to be quiet), giggly, cheeky, sexy, cuddly, nice smelling, and a real student studying hard to be a nurse.

I’ve seen Misu quite a few times now - each session has been more fun than the previous - typically 20-30 minutes massage, then a good 20 mins playfully exploring her body. Misu is a little chubby, but she is fit and super firm - how I love squeezing her bum and breasts! So bouncy

Assuming you are a gentleman and somewhat practiced in the art of turning on women, Misu can become super sensitive and sensual - we both enjoy a bit of DATY, me enjoying her super GFE attitude and sexual responsiveness... (YMMV - Be gentle; earn not demand!)

An hour with Misu can definitely be a bit of an adventure, the GFE is strong with this one.

WIR? Yes, weekly!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for your sharing, enjoying reading your experience with the girls at PSM. Totally agrees with the wordings YMMV, earn not demand, so both can really enjoy the sessions. I have good experience with Misu as well, worth visiting.

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just found out Misu is going to be away for 2-3 weeks after Sunday.

Better go see her quick!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Misu is bloody good! Need more girls like her! That's the whole reason why I go-to pyrmont!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMaster View Post
    Misu is bloody good! Need more girls like her! That's the whole reason why I go-to pyrmont!
    Misu is truly a gem for all bros in rnt matter. She is definitely cheeky and giggly.
    Someone that makes strangers friendly naturally.

Service no question about it, she is giving it wholeheartedly with main goal to satisfy every single her customers.

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHands View Post
    I just found out Misu is going to be away for 2-3 weeks after Sunday.

Better go see her quick!
    Thanks for informing

Banned
    Pyrmont Star Massage

https://pyrmontstarmassage.com.au/
    0452637131 / 0452607131
    10am ~ 9pm