I’ve been punting for just over 3 years now, I’ve seen perhaps 60 different MLs in that time, mostly frequenting 227Bw, Summerville and Sussex Star - 3 very different service philosophies.

Personally I look for girls that go with the flow and actually enjoy themselves, rather that just acting / being professional and having a set routine.

Since the start of the year I’ve also been trying 105 / 202 Pyrmont Star - Mia, Victoria, Sunny, Cary and finally Misu.

Mia is very softly spoken, sweet and GFE, Victoria is very skilled, Sunny was a little starfish, Cary was great but not quite my cup of tea - leaving Misu as my favourite girl this year across all of the different girls and shops.

The pictures on the 105 website/WeChat are real and reveal Misu is not a skinny girl - but they don’t reveal how pretty, fun and genuine she is.

Misu is super friendly, easy to talk to (great English and happy to be chatty but also happy to be quiet), giggly, cheeky, sexy, cuddly, nice smelling, and a real student studying hard to be a nurse.

I’ve seen Misu quite a few times now - each session has been more fun than the previous - typically 20-30 minutes massage, then a good 20 mins playfully exploring her body. Misu is a little chubby, but she is fit and super firm - how I love squeezing her bum and breasts! So bouncy

Assuming you are a gentleman and somewhat practiced in the art of turning on women, Misu can become super sensitive and sensual - we both enjoy a bit of DATY, me enjoying her super GFE attitude and sexual responsiveness... (YMMV - Be gentle; earn not demand!)

An hour with Misu can definitely be a bit of an adventure, the GFE is strong with this one.

WIR? Yes, weekly!