Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Japanese ML in Sydney City?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best Japanese ML in Sydney City?

Who is the best Japanese ML in Sydney City esp part 2. Having a good ass is a plus! Had a few duds recently so looking for some recommendations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Natsu at Tokio Studio

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Please define "best"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Suki at 84a was awesome but she has now gone back home to Japan.

Ellen who has just returned from holidays is great as well

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dingo76 View Post
    Who is the best Japanese ML in Sydney City esp part 2. Having a good ass is a plus! Had a few duds recently so looking for some recommendations.
    Who is the best Chinese , Thai, Korean ML in Sydney City ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chinese - Gigi at Blossom
    Taiwanese - Grace at Siam Sila
    Thai - Nana at Siam Sila
    Japanese - Saki at Siam Sila
    Korean - still looking for one Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    Chinese - Gigi at Blossom
    Taiwanese - Grace at Siam Sila
    Thai - Nana at Siam Sila
    Japanese - Saki at Siam Sila
    Korean - still looking for one Hahaha
    Chinese - Bonnie at Siam
    Thai - Lucia at 227 Broadway
    Japanese - Rachel at 426 Cleveland
    Korean - no one yet and busty Korean are usually fake anyway !

Oh, forgot to list their Cups Size !

They are E, F, and G Cups respectively!

Ps. Ooops, I missed the Taiwanese ? That would be Miko ex Blossom and she is a big fat juicy E !

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinwei View Post
    Natsu at Tokio Studio
    I like Natsu. I also like Lisa, she is a real cutie and nice tits too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Chinese - Bonnie at Siam
    Thai - Lucia at 227 Broadway
    Japanese - Rachel at 426 Cleveland
    Korean - no one yet and busty Korean are usually fake anyway !

Oh, forgot to list their Cups Size !

They are E, F, and G Cups respectively!

Ps. Ooops, I missed the Taiwanese ? That would be Miko ex Blossom and she is a big fat juicy E !
    Always full of good info Ahlungor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why are you guys off tracking the topic? i know you guys like to shill and all but the person is asking for a jp ml that gives a good part 2

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    why are you guys off tracking the topic?
    Every thread in this section goes off topic ... then west, then east, then surreal, then abstract, then expressionist, then back on track ... very briefly ... then philosophical, then racist, then redneck, then left wing, then shilling, then shill-busting, then personal abuse, then irrelevant, then bragging, then semantical, then macho posturing, then bravado, then zen, then Confucian, then in troll territory, then in troll-buster territory, then impressionist, then deconstructionist, then who the fuck knows where ... and at the end of it all we are none the wiser ... though somewhat entertained.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Every thread in this section goes off topic ... then west, then east, then surreal, then abstract, then expressionist, then back on track ... very briefly ... then philosophical, then racist, then redneck, then left wing, then shilling, then shill-busting, then personal abuse, then irrelevant, then bragging, then semantical, then macho posturing, then bravado, then zen, then Confucian, then in troll territory, then in troll-buster territory, then impressionist, then deconstructionist, then who the fuck knows where ... and at the end of it all we are none the wiser ... though somewhat entertained.
    Like a tornado, aus99 threads advance in a random direction, spitting out both useless material and the occasional gold coin. Thats why we visit.

Banned
    What has happened to the Thread Sexual Service in Japan? The reason being is that out of curiosity I followed one of the links to other threads that showed services in Japan and there are were a couple of photos I wanted post from it to ask a question.
    Can the OP of the Sexual Services in Japan thread that I can't find please post those links here again?

the two photos I wanted to post and ask about were of classical J girls that I was wondering if their type ever came to Australia.

ps. I had a look at Ginzas website to see for myself, but I'd forgotten that famously, and bizarrely, all you get is a home page with no photos, no other info -nothing. eg. www.ginzaclub.com.au Go (and) figure (it out.) What a useless website.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Like a tornado, aus99 threads advance in a random direction, spitting out both useless material and the occasional gold coin. Thats why we visit.
    Yeah! It's all good.
    The strength of this Forum is its freedom and lack of rules.

Banned
    Seriously what is so controversial about a thread merely seeking information about sexual services in Japan that the thread should be deleted? It's bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Seriously what is so controversial about a thread merely seeking information about sexual services in Japan that the thread should be deleted? It's bizarre.
    Ask the OP if you want !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Thanks for the info Wilisno, I would it is just that I don't remember the OP's name. Anyone recall who it was?

The thread might have taken a controversial direction since I last looked at it. Still I'm wondering what that could possibly be. The subject matter was innocuous last time I looked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo76 View Post
    Can you share your dud punts so others can avoid them?

And be careful of the recommendations, i noticed some girls labeled as Japanese are actually chinese who had been in japan for a while and learned the language.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree that Natsu is great. Trouble is she seems to remember me and comes bouncing down the passageway and before I know it I am in a room, both naked, a quick embrace in front of the mirror and Part 2 is over before Part 1.

Momo at the same place is better if you want a real massage. Other services are available of course. If you enjoy the traditional Japanese figure (flat on top, legs that do not join at the hips etc.) then she is the one, but if you prefer voluptuous - she is not!

By the way, has anyone tried Raffine, the new Japanese place in York St opposite QVB? They have had a shopping centre shop below Kinokuniya for a while but opening a new shop almost next to the famous QVB "massage" shops in York Street makes me wonder if they are after a new kind of client.
    Last edited by YI88; 07-10-2020 at 10:08 PM. Reason: spelling of shop name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast