Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good and Bad Day visiting ML

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Good and Bad Day visiting ML

Is there any site, I can have information of good and bad day to visit ML, mainly to prevent from ML’s period dates?

Might keep those info by Pm if needed
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Is there any site, I can have information of good and bad day to visit ML, mainly to prevent from ML’s period dates?
    You know women have their periods at different times, right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have a go to ask for her number. I text mine before I go and she tells me when to see someone else. Win win

Good dates
    SBM- 15 Heby, 1 Bella, 23 Katie, 8 Sky, 10Emily
    227NSM-8th Emma, 22nd June, 28th Lin9th Canny
    RBM- 5th Victoria
    Drummoyne- 25 Sidney

Bad dates
    227NSM-10th Hana,
    Drummoyne- 1st Suki,

Not 100% accurate just a guide
    Will continued
    are u serious
    shane

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Women have cycle of 27 to 30 days and when period comes, it lasts 3 to 5days. Even when you are super obsessed with a particuarly WL/ML, you have 1 out of 6 chance to miss her due to her period. Not to mention you have such a long list of favorites.

What do you need exactly with such a website!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think MLs shouldn't work when they have a period.
    I think they should take it into account in regards to their earnings and arrange their days accordingly..
    If they do work with a period, I think they should always inform the customer before the massage, and ask them if because of their period they'd prefer to see someone else.
    Anyone disagree?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think they still work and probably need the cash. If your a regular they work it out. You with get a hj or they send in another girl for part 2. Everyone stays happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    I think they should take it into account in regards to their earnings and arrange their days accordingly..
    If they do work with a period, I think they should always inform the customer before the massage, and ask them if because of their period they'd prefer to see someone else.
    Anyone disagree?
    Agreed.

Understand that most shops run a tight ship with consistent rosters across the week, and if someone cancels their shift they miss out. But they should allow the MLs to swap out days so they also don't feel obligated (or the need) to still come into work despite their health issues. I know it must be hard for an ML in these trying times to lose a whole shift of earnings.

In all my years of visiting MLs have never once caught someone on a day where they had their period.

So... I'm not sure why we need to start a public record about this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is bizzare. Why would you need this. Sounds to me like somebody’s got too much time on his hands.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another way is to just ask the mamasan. They know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone disagree?
    ---
    ... exactly everready, this should be the rule. - Also as 'they' told me sometimes they use this as excuse to avoid 'beyond' extras or certain customers ... this topic of course need different analysis.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's silly to tty and set up a site detecting when an ML has a period. But they shouldn't be working if they do have a period.. And if they do, a punter deserves to be informed they have a period before the massage begins. Does anyone disagree?

It’s understood why a WL shouldn’t be working in a brothel during her period, but I see no reason why a massage lady can’t work in RnT during period ? Not everyone is looking to do FS with their ML, right ?

Being a Breasts man, I don’t even mind if my MLs keep her undies on during part 2, provided that she offers her titty fuck to me ........ haha

But that’s just me .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I encountered one this week (with her period). She took $50 from me for extras and proceeded with huge restrictions. I stopped the massage graciously without even a HJ. Left and informed her and the mamasan I would never return.
    Just my opinion. But really, you visit an ML and don't hope to explore the pussy????
    Any ML not aware of this should not enter the industry.
    She should Stick to straight massage places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s understood why a WL shouldn’t be working in a brothel during her period, but I see no reason why a massage lady can’t work in RnT during period ? Not everyone is looking to do FS with their ML, right ?

Being a Breasts man, I don’t even mind if my MLs keep her undies on during part 2, provided that she offers her titty fuck to me ........ haha

But that’s just me .
    ---

AHLUNGOR ... is not about FS etc. As you know any woman on her period, her body is so vulnerable and most important psychologically is so sensitive. They shouldn't work these days, any girl, any manager have to follow this. It's 6 days max anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I encountered one this week (with her period). She took $50 from me for extras and proceeded with huge restrictions. I stopped the massage graciously without even a HJ. Left and informed her and the mamasan I would never return.
    Just my opinion. But really, you visit an ML and don't hope to explore the pussy????
    ---
    You did the right thing but sometimes the girls hide this from the manager, so check again with the manager. And also any ml 'and the customer' know these days that the tip is not anymore 50$, it's more ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Who said u pay 50 nd can touch thier pussy nd more? Is nude b2b plus hj...Any more is up to the girl.
    With your attitude you chance to hit the jackpot with a good ml is near zero !!

Any guys not aware of this should go to fs shop instead !!

Banned

Might keep those info by Pm if needed
    You have put this thread up for a joke right???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread is absolutely hilarious!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast