Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must Try Camp Hill shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Must Try Camp Hill shop

I visited this shop in 103 Stanley Rd, very nice services, girls are selected and high quality, good price. Must Try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yere ... sure.
    Tell us more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems legit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel20202020 View Post
    I visited this shop in 103 Stanley Rd, very nice services, girls are selected and high quality, good price. Must Try.
    could you tell your girls to charge no more than $50 for opt 3 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel20202020 View Post
    Try this marketing strategy. "Hi all. We are having a 50 mins for $50 special and a $30 for 30 mins special for 4 weeks. Come and try as I believe we provide very nice services and the girls are selected and high quality.
    Repeat customers after 3 visits at this price will get this price in the future instead of our normal $60/$40.

Ask yourself: Why should a punter come to my shop and not another? .....and go from there.

or go to the established successful well patronized shops about BrisVegas and copy their modal ..if not their model. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tots legit.

but seriously, what the professor said, be transparent. The best type of marketing is to let your services speak for itself.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    tots legit.

but seriously, what the professor said, be transparent. The best type of marketing is to let your services speak for itself.
    Agree 100%. Provide a service second to none and pricing that will get punters attention.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Agree 100%. Provide a service second to none and pricing that will get punters attention.

M.A.
    As much as we dream about perfect girls at rock bottom dollars, in reality the business has to survive. Im quite happy to pay 60 for an hr at certain places because they have provided to me a more upmarket enviroment and qulity staff. Places who r doing it for 40 bucks an hr are'nt paying the girls anything, which i think is dead wrong. Id hate to c the better shops fold and quality staff dissappear because we're dreaming of some sort of Sydney like utopia thats never going to happen. Id much rather have a genuine friendly happy to c me reg than somone who hates me and talks badly about me when im gone just so i can save 10 bucks. But thats just me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Talked to a girl at Brain Damage shop. She charged me $70 for GFE opt 3. She said her average income from tips is $1000 / day.
    A platinum girl at Centurion said she averaged 800-900 / day
    My long time ML friend who floats from shop to shop said she averaged approx 500 / day from tips and she said she did maximum body slide
    My bass guitar playing ML averaged 250-300 but she didn’t set a fixed price and to me she’s among the best ever

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually used to go to your shop, but you do nothing different from the other shops and have overpriced services so I stopped going.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Talked to a girl at Brain Damage shop. She charged me $70 for GFE opt 3. She said her average income from tips is $1000 / day.
    A platinum girl at Centurion said she averaged 800-900 / day
    My long time ML friend who floats from shop to shop said she averaged approx 500 / day from tips and she said she did maximum body slide
    My bass guitar playing ML averaged 250-300 but she didn’t set a fixed price and to me she’s among the best ever
    Exactly BW, reddoor is just virtue signalling. Also you'd think logic would prevail when he unironically mentions Sydney with cost of living being higher there than Brisbane yet ML prices and services are much better there at the same time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So she charges you $70 for GFE opt 3 but she makes on average $1000 /day from tips.
    Really, you certainly are special BW!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Exactly BW, reddoor is just virtue signalling. Also you'd think logic would prevail when he unironically mentions Sydney with cost of living being higher there than Brisbane yet ML prices and services are much better there at the same time.
    So what r u saying, that u think it's ok for a girl to work for nothing? She does an hr massage, tries to tempt the customer into a bit more but in the end he walks and she has wasted an hr to get nothing. How is it virtue signaling to state the bleeding obvious. Do u think it's alright to abuse a girl, or walk out without paying her or demand she suck your smelly dick for 20 bucks. Is it virtue signaling to say i think those things r wrong?
    Do u think those things r wrong?
    Do u agree with me on that?
    The girls BW is talking about work in well know shops that pay there staff part of the massage fee. These places have good ambiance for there customers and staff, not some dirty hot shithole where girls cant even shower. I would b very suprised to c a girl in one of these dumps pulling 500 bucks a day.
    I only mentioned Sydney because it constantly comes up as a comparison. Its not a fair comparison as many things r obviously different compared to here. All im saying is that the girl should get a cut of the massage fee. I have nothing to gain buy this least of all any moral high ground
    I stand by my oringinal post.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    So she charges you $70 for GFE opt 3 but she makes on average $1000 /day from tips.
    Really, you certainly are special BW!
    She did offer more but I didn’t take. Above opt 3 she’s very expensive

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    So what r u saying, that u think it's ok for a girl to work for nothing? She does an hr massage, tries to tempt the customer into a bit more but in the end he walks and she has wasted an hr to get nothing. How is it virtue signaling to state the bleeding obvious. Do u think it's alright to abuse a girl, or walk out without paying her or demand she suck your smelly dick for 20 bucks. Is it virtue signaling to say i think those things r wrong?
    The girls BW is talking about work in well know shops that pay there staff part of the massage fee. These places have good ambiance for there customers and staff, not some dirty hot shithole where girls cant even shower. I would b very suprised to c a girl in one of these dumps pulling 500 bucks a day.
    I only mentioned Sydney because it constantly comes up as a comparison. Its not a fair comparison as many things r obviously different compared to here. All im saying is that the girl should get a cut of the massage fee. I have nothing to gain buy this least of all any moral high ground
    Someone said the girls at that $40 shops get paid only $10 / hour, while at the $80 shop they get $39 / hr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Just want to help but turn out bad result

Will talk to my French ML about that, thinking might be the owner want to know ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From what MLs have told me, there are $40 & $50 shops where the ML gets $10 from the shop fee.
    Interestingly though, a popular ML in one of these shops can get up to 8-10 customers in a day on a busy day.
    Not ever day is busy, but my observation is that more often than not, plenty of customers.
    So the ML tried another shop where the pay is better. But number of customers is much lower, so staying at the low cost shop where they get more customers.
    Some of the 40-50 shops have better shower facilities than shops that charge 60-70.
    Some shops charging 60 don't have showers?
    Shop owners need to get enough from the shop cost to pay the rent. Hence some variation in hrly charges.
    I'm aware of some shops where the MLs were also staying overnight and paying rent as well for the privilege.
    Thankfully seeing showers installed as I wondered initially why I could smell a bit of BO ... but that's gone.
    There's a lot of variations in shops.
    But we are mainly there for the girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    How predictable you would go into creating straw mans and ad hominem attacks given BW just smashed your virtue signalling and I simply added my agreement.

BW literally and logically went into how they don't "get nothing". When did I say it's ok to abuse a girl? What makes you think my dick is "smelly"? Straw mans and ad hominem, the arguing tactics of a child.

You're right Sydney and Brisbane are totally different, which doesn't make sense given cost of living is so much higher in Sydney than Brisbane. You didn't even make any argument against this fact, other than say "it's different". If you're happy to continue getting ripped off then you do you I guess, but don't try and tell us with your moral compass of you thinking "girls are getting nothing" what prices we should be trying to negotiate as the customer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Someone said the girls at that $40 shops get paid only $10 / hour, while at the $80 shop they get $39 / hr
    There is a chain of shops at low hr rate that dont pay the girls anything, not even $10.
    This constant quest for lower and lower prices is getting a bit stale. I dont want to b ripped off anymore than the next guy but there is a minimum that shops can sustain and i dont want to c good places and good regs dissappear. A good shop with a nice reg that treats u right is far more important to me than constant petty haggling. I also understand that some girls r just ridicules in their demands and should b called out over it, but i find that to b the exception more than the rule.
    Just about a happy balance for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reddoor is right and I’m sure many others agree with him, but hey if you guys like going to the cheap shops getting below average ladies then u can .. most the Chinese run pop up shop don’t pay the ladies shop fees and if they do it’s like $10 and small tips so borders on slave labour ... each to there own but not for me and my guess Reddoor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast