Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Must Try Camp Hill shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    How predictable you would go into creating straw mans and ad hominem attacks given BW just smashed your virtue signalling and I simply added my agreement.

BW literally and logically went into how they don't "get nothing". When did I say it's ok to abuse a girl? What makes you think my dick is "smelly"? Straw mans and ad hominem, the arguing tactics of a child.

You're right Sydney and Brisbane are totally different, which doesn't make sense given cost of living is so much higher in Sydney than Brisbane. You didn't even make any argument against this fact, other than say "it's different". If you're happy to continue getting ripped off then you do you I guess, but don't try and tell us with your moral compass of you thinking "girls are getting nothing" what prices we should be trying to negotiate as the customer.
    I think u have the wrong understanding, i never mentioned your name in regards to those things. I was mearly stating what girls have to put up with in general, not any specific person. Listen man im not going to get into a running battle with u, i get on well with everyone on here and thats the way im going to keep it. So as far as im concerned we have our opinions and we have voiced them. If u want to reply feel free, if u want to contact me feel free, but this forum is just not important enough to me to make enemies. Cheers.
    Last edited by reddoor; 08-09-2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone think it's out of the reality that a ML will see 6-9 customers in a day? No? Good. Doing simple maths if they are getting $40-50 per customer as a tip what is that $240-$500 per day? This would be the worst case scenario and that's more than most professionals in finance or even in law are able to earn in a day and that's even being before tax too. I doubt these MLs pay tax either. Also doesn't even include the amount they get a cut of the shop price. Also let's be realistic, no one goes to these shops without giving a generous tip.

Most times it is more realistic numbers from what BW stated especially if they are an attractive ML or a ML that gives a good service. In other words, most times the tip is more than $40-$50 depending on what is agreed upon via consent and it is likely they are out earning most of us by a long way without even having to have had to go through the Gladiator gauntlet of completing a degree and doing post graduate studies like some of us. There's no chance of "good" shops closing based on those numbers so I'm not going to feel guilty if I am negotiating lower prices, if the "bad" or "used to be good but now bad" shops close then they only have themselves to blame for either dropping their service standards or refusing to compete with prices. Green Tea Massage a great example of this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    shop owners read this thread with great interest, they want to know where the current wind blows

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    shop owners read this thread with great interest, they want to know where the current wind blows
    With all the BS on this forum its pretty easy for shop owners to know where the wind blows out of.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    After actively participating in this forum for a few years I can see why some guys tend to get more fun than the others. See successful punters like MA, Reddoor, Insane or Maddona. They always write with a positive attitude, they don’t attack people, even when they just had a substandard session they keep a positive stance. I guess when they visit the shop the girls can see that, too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Also let's be realistic, no one goes to these shops without giving a generous tip.
    You obviously haven't been punting long if you think that. BW will tell you himself how many stories he has heard from his ML friends about just how common it is for punters to run out without paying.

I have even heard of punters walking out of a shop totally naked because the ML was holding all his belongings when he refused to tip. So basically he went in there with the intention to leave everything behind if he got caught.

You make it sound like these girls are all rolling in cash from performing this wonderful and illustrious job. I am sure you are such a handsome and wonderful catch that the girls just feel privileged to be giving you extras. But there are some absolute disgusting pigs out there also. If you think they girls are paid too much, ask yourself how much you would be willing to accept if you were asked to do the same service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It certainly feels as if we've gone off track here with a simple statement of providing better value/service...

But to add to this, I don't think the girls are overpaid in Brisbane, irrespective of how many BW-like punters there are who will negotiate heavily with prices, there are also suckers like I who will go to these massages with a simple objective, and not negotiate; as well as numerous punters who don't participate on this forum.

The comparison with lawyers and financial accounts is an unsuitable one imo, you're better off comparing earnings with SW as this falls in the same industry/regulations almost. I would also argue girls will only average closer to the 5-7 massages per day on average rather than the 6 to 9 mentioned, assuming not all of these tip, and a 50/50 split with shops. That wouldn't equate much more than $4/500 per day, which is lousy by SW standards. Having went through higher learning should never equate to higher income, just look at janitors in the mining towns, fishermen etc... Essentially what ecchi said "would you be willing to accept if you were asked to do the same."

I guess this is also why I've never been a huge proponent of lower tips, yes i understand it's great to pay less, but simple supply and demand says high quality girls will be scarce if the price trend goes downwards, which is really all Reddoor was saying at the start.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    do not know why we are talking about prices at a fake thread started by a shop owner lol...

I am actually seeing a trend of good VFM for higher options and bad VFM for op1 - op3, hence I just save all my inner energy and release once weekly

Senior Member(無間使者)

I can tell you...

....that daniel20202020 is not the owner of this shop. I doubt the owner of this shop knows how to use this forum and if they did DEFINITELY wouldn’t advertise their shop on here....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    do not know why we are talking about prices at a fake thread started by a shop owner lol...

I am actually seeing a trend of good VFM for higher options and bad VFM for op1 - op3, hence I just save all my inner energy and release once weekly
    Agree with you 100% it is a shame .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it is really quite simple, horny man wants to get a massage and some special extra's.
    go to a shop and lay out what it is you want, agree on an amount and get said service, if you don't like it move on to next shop until you find what your looking for.
    if you do find a good girl try and build a rapport with her and guess what the real good times start.
    retail is the same over no matter what, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, if it is not for you move on, the next punter may like it and pay for it.
    all this crap about who earns what and how much, who cares, she is the one being poked and fingered and sucking cock all day.
    would you growl some fat smelly old pussy for $10 while she is squeezing your testicles yelling yeah baby do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12