Thread: Anyone like me that...i have never cum by blow job???

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Anyone like me that...i have never cum by blow job???

Anyone like me that...i have never cum by blow job??? ever since i was a boy i just could not cum by pure blow job - i can only cum either by fucking (will fuck a long time) or by my own hand job (not working even by a girl's).

Its fucking embarrassing that some ML asked me that why I didn't cum after a long time HJ+BJ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn't happen for me if it's a cbj. Bbbj.....different story. Takes a lot of control not to blow with my bare cock being sucked
    I'd have more chance of cumming with a hj rather than a cbj.

Banned
    I not that keen on a cbj, last one I had the ml did not charge me and I told her I would rather a hj...A cbj, its like drinking light beer, I cant see the point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The thing is that I cannot even cum by a bbbj, maybe I have done myself too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    The thing is that I cannot even cum by a bbbj, maybe I have done myself too much
    Maybe you should get a female to do it next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Maybe you should get a female to do it next time
    lol, you know what i mean...

I got one off the missus on Fathers day, it has been ages since the last time and yes, I came and I have to say it was pretty fucking good! 👍🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I got one off the missus on Fathers day, it has been ages since the last time and yes, I came and I have to say it was pretty fucking good! ����
    Well done my son

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't found many girls that can make me cum by bj. I would like to find a girl that can make me cum by bj as the feeling is good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe you have not got a good girl to give you a good blowie. Some girls have not fucking idea how to give a blowie, some are very good. The best ones work the knob the most like licking an icecream, not just have their head bobbing up and down. I had a great one from Nina at 244 Oxford street last week, and had some good ones from various MLs over the years...some still working at massage shops that I name here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cant they be trained on the first day of work? What is taught on their first day of work?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe you just like being in the driver's seat. Nothing wrong with that...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you circumcised? If you are, circumcised cock has less nerves and doesnt get as much sensation as uncircumcised cock.

I love bj and can always cum from bj. Cbj is harder.

Some girls are not experienced enough in giving bj and will take me a long time to cum. It is all about the suction.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have the same problem but not as extreme as you, lostinblonde. Sometimes if I really want to cum in a girl's mouth, I can do it but only by concentrating real hard.
    Other times, there are girls that really give a great bbbj and it becomes easier to cum in mouth then.
    My definition of good bbbj: the girl must know how to "compress" the inside of their mouth when it's full of cock. This is the most important criteria for a good bbbj.
    However, to be a GREAT bbbj, the girl must do this compression thing, and still be able to move up and down the shaft. I had 2 girls who can do this, 1 Jap and 1 Malaysian, I couldn't control and came in their mouths accidentally in both cases. The Malaysian girl gave me full access to her ass, i had 2 fingers buried deep in her arsehole and fully intended to fuck her there but her bbbj was just too good!
    The girls these days just cannot maintain any compression when pumping up and down, which is a real shame!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can but never a second time in an hour. I'm okay with that but a few girls get upset.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best BJ tips... for me.

Sloppy and firm, jav style.
    No teeth.
    DT, but keep working the shaft.
    Dont neglect the balls.
    And shave your pubic area lads. Fml, too many bros going around with a cock afro.

Best bbbj so far... Yoyo @ 278.
    K Love was up there.
    Another C chick at 278... I forget her name.... Assandlegs done a double with her and Lala, that's only how I sorta remember her... she was the fucking second best. She got me over the line in 10 minutes. Fuck... what was her name?????
    If she is at Ginza Empire, ill be there tonight.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its hard for me to cum from BJ too

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    depends on the type of BJ and how they do it really...