Thread: YuanYuan - PRETTY chinese with GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

YuanYuan - PRETTY chinese with GFE

Date: 16th October 2019
    Place: No 5 Marrickville
    Girl/Booking: Yuan Yuan (C)

Asked receptionist, I think his name was Tim, about any model-like girls he might have. Without skipping a beat, he tells me that Yuan Yuan (C) would be my type. I don’t doubt Tim’s recommendations. Book her in for 1 hour please. I think she only does Diamond though, which may turn away some of you.

Her photo doesn’t show much, which I later found out was just due to her privacy concerns. I put my trust in the recommendations and boy was I glad. She is seriously very very pretty. She has a genuine GFE type experience to offer you from start to finish. For the fellow punters who enjoy a rather hard and passionate experience with a lot of wild love making, this girl probably isn’t for you.

Rather than a raging waterfall, she is more like a small elegant stream. Conversation flows well as her English is great. She asks what you like, and tries to ensure you are having the time of your life.

Although she could be wetter and more vocal, but diamond service from a model like stunner, sign me up for round 2 please.

Yuanyuan is on today till 7pm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    Date: 16th October 2019
    Place: No 5 Marrickville
    Girl/Booking: Yuan Yuan (C)

Asked receptionist, I think his name was Tim, about any model-like girls he might have. Without skipping a beat, he tells me that Yuan Yuan (C) would be my type. I don’t doubt Tim’s recommendations. Book her in for 1 hour please. I think she only does Diamond though, which may turn away some of you.

Her photo doesn’t show much, which I later found out was just due to her privacy concerns. I put my trust in the recommendations and boy was I glad. She is seriously very very pretty. She has a genuine GFE type experience to offer you from start to finish. For the fellow punters who enjoy a rather hard and passionate experience with a lot of wild love making, this girl probably isn’t for you.

Rather than a raging waterfall, she is more like a small elegant stream. Conversation flows well as her English is great. She asks what you like, and tries to ensure you are having the time of your life.

Although she could be wetter and more vocal, but diamond service from a model like stunner, sign me up for round 2 please.
    You're not wrong here. A stunner who provides amazing GFE service.