Person's Name : Jane

Establishment : Artarmon Remedial Massage

Website: https://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site

Contact details: 0416 723 511

Hours: 10 am - 8 pm 7 days

Body: size 8, 12 DD or E, not shaved, no visible tattoos, well toned shapely legs

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : 30 minutes: $40
45 minutes: $55
60 minutes: $65
90 minutes: $100

Size/shape : 165 cm tall, Very shapely, giant DD's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :B2B, NHJ, GFE

Cost: 45 minutes + a pineapple

WIR: absolutely

Value for Money: 10/10

Access: There is an on street doorway typically signposted for Thai style massage; shares a corridor with another Thai massage. Alternatively, there's a rear access which is almost discrete but for the fact that it has a carpark and gymnasium looking over the rear yard through which discrete access is achieved.

Was a lazy Sunday and had noticed the night before that Jane had returned after a brief hiatus in he availability. I'd been keen fro some time to visit Jane as she has two attributes i dearly love in MLs ... So booked ahead and arrived late morning. The shop had other customers during my stay. Met the Madam, shown to room (which was quite dark ... just how i like it) exchanged funds and invited to undress. Jane arrived mid undress, wearing a short and revealing red dress that appears in other photos on the website for some of the other girls ... it would appear there is a wardrobe from which the girls can select their attire for the shift. Whatever ... Jane filled this one out admirably.

Jane is a pretty and youthful ML with long black hair, busty, clear skinned and shapely figure. the photos are 100% accurate and to date. Her english is more than rudimentary; she has a bright personality, projects a confident demeanour, and seems to enjoy physical contact.

I'm not going to recount blow by blow the sequence of events; i'm happy to respond to individual requests or post in the private message forum if there is enough demand ... but to allay and disappointment at me not going into more detail, the Part 2 was typical and of the good standard we have come to expect from this venue and 6 Surry Hills. For present purposes it is enough if a say: her Part 1 was very competent: she has strong hands and is quite capable of a firm and prolonged Part 1. Jane has that wonderful practice of standing at the head of the table and allowing my hands to brush against her thighs, feeling the smooth and flawless shapeliness of them, whilst my shoulders and back are kneaded. Jane is chatty when needed, and quietly diligent when you want her to be.

There was an almost seamless transition from Part 1 to 2 with much attention to the perineum and farther anteriorly.

On the flip, Jane was generous to grant my request to assist her in disrobing whereupon i was rewarded with a shapely and firm pair of pendulous breasts. GFE and body slide; NHJ standing finish.

Jane was great company; very friendly, bright and attentive. I get the feeling more services offered to repeat customers.