Thread: Cindy ginza empire

Cindy ginza empire

As if this place needs any more reviews... alas...

278 aka 479... ginza empire--- is gaining market monopoly. The ACCC should investigate.

They have the top'ish end in Ginza 310, and now the mid-value- line up end in 479. I used to go so often to ginza 310 and still do when I want a particular girl, but given a lack of planning or booking... 479 is the goto place. Massive lines up... even in peak times.... how they fucking retain so many girls is beyond me.

Anyway, why i am giving this joint credit,... it doesnt need it.... Maclaren 6xxx something I say!! (All maclrens look the same sorry, so im not sure which model it is)....

Cindy is a small petite Chinese girl, Looks more viet blood, but thats a guess. Service is top. Very shy and perhaps new, but certainly not lacking in know how. Her pussy is SO TIGHT and the only reason I am writing this.... actually why am I telling everyonne this??? ... well its a forum and only works if people submit reviews. No otehr reason lol.

Anyway, cant be fucked with details, but this one is tight and petite and i loved fucking her. Pussy so tight I like like like.

You get the picture.

Cheers- happy punting- ps. wirte some reviews ya lazy buggers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review i guess...i really want to know more but all i know is that she is a small petite girl with tight pussy..
    i also want to know how accurate are the pics? they look very pretty to me...
    very shy and perhaps new? is she not proactive?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i saw her too... she is pretty and is proactive but also shy. definitely worth seeing!