Thread: Just interested

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just interested

After months of reading about BM taking girls out after their shift for meals in public places, dropping them home, letting them stay over (sometimes for weeks) it seems like many BM are single and live all by themselves. One would think those who frequent these types of establishments would be more of the married type rather than the single fancy free type. But I may be wrong.
    I, myself , have a GF of 11 years, well I suppose you would say partner using modern speak, so low profile is needed.
    Would be interested if BM, esp those that do the above and relate stories about it, are married or have a SO.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And the silence was deafening... Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There is no way I can visit the girls any time of the day, any day of the week, exchange messages with them all night, and take them to public places if I'm already taken, lol ...... The only thing I very rarely do is bringing them home but that's mainly due to the situation in my neighbourhood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have an approach to punting that provides me with a lot of opportunities to see MLs outside of work and to continue seeing them after they quit the shop or the industry. The biggest problem I see with that is if you have a SO, then it means you have limited options to take the MLs back to somewhere where things can get more enjoyable, and taking them to a hotel in the same city you ,live in just screams of you being married etc.

As for single punters frequenting shops? I see shops as a great place to meet asian girls of a specific type. I am much more comfortable talking to a girl one on one during a massage than I would be in a club etc. So for me the massage fee is considered a finders fee more than anything else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As single as can be right now; however, i was not a couple of years back when I started (no, the status quo is not a by product of punting).

I just work in a high pressure work environment and want a decent(ish) massage sometimes and the release. Also the girls here are much simpler in my mind, there's a direct exchange, similar to a sugar baby. They should also understand married guys is a high occurrence with the job territory.

If you want to take these girls out for dinner and rooms, you just have to plan it more when you are taken I guess, never taken any girls home, only hotels/serviced apartments etc. Though I only have limited experience with outside success with MLs.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have Gf & currently seeing 2 ML's, both Mls are aware of the condition as I told them in the beginning, They took it as My honesty and still choose to go out with me, Split bills, Exchange gifts just like normal Girl friend, It all depends how you communicate and touch their heart.
    Before these 2 I was seeing another 1, She even adjusted her day offs according to my schedule so she can spend more time with me, over the weekends. I even receive my Gfs call in front of them & They don't mind.. Hard to believe, But it's True

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    I have Gf & currently seeing 2 ML's, both Mls are aware of the condition as I told them in the beginning, They took it as My honesty and still choose to go out with me, Split bills, Exchange gifts just like normal Girl friend, It all depends how you communicate and touch their heart.
    Before these 2 I was seeing another 1, She even adjusted her day offs according to my schedule so she can spend more time with me, over the weekends. I even receive my Gfs call in front of them & They don't mind.. Hard to believe, But it's True
    You're a bloody lucky b*s**rd

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post

As for single punters frequenting shops? I see shops as a great place to meet asian girls of a specific type. I am much more comfortable talking to a girl one on one during a massage than I would be in a club etc. So for me the massage fee is considered a finders fee more than anything else.
    An intense 10-minute one on one chat at the shop is far more effective than an hour chat at a club or social gathering

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a partner, so no chance of bringing an ML home.
    I've tried a different approach and picked up an ML from home to take her to work in the morning.
    It lines up with me heading to work in the morning anyway.
    It saves the ML on occasions with long public transport trips to work.
    We do some sightseeing, then breakfast at a cafe, then on to the shop where I get the first session for the day and it's a very enthusiastic session.
    I enjoy the extra time with the ML, she gets to see sights of Brisbane she's not seen before and we both get a cool way to start the day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a wife but she lives 7,000km away in another country. Thus bringing a ML home for the night is not a problem nor is punting anytime.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I have a partner, so no chance of bringing an ML home.
    I've tried a different approach and picked up an ML from home to take her to work in the morning.
    It lines up with me heading to work in the morning anyway.
    It saves the ML on occasions with long public transport trips to work.
    We do some sightseeing, then breakfast at a cafe, then on to the shop where I get the first session for the day and it's a very enthusiastic session.
    I enjoy the extra time with the ML, she gets to see sights of Brisbane she's not seen before and we both get a cool way to start the day.
    Aren't you worried about being seen with her in public?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Aren't you worried about being seen with her in public?
    Depends on where you go I'd say.
    No, I was not worried. It was an edge of town tourist spot.
    Low chance of hassles, but max good first impression.
    If someone asked me at breakfast, I'd say it's a friend from work, and I'm helping out with a lift.