Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of cheap FS (mostly misses, rare hit) in Western suburbs

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tired of cheap FS (mostly misses, rare hit) in Western suburbs

Initial days of FS reluctant to spend $150+ for 30m, so tried few shops in Western Syd, mostly misses (if not all). I guess it's just like you get what you paid for situation.

So next time onwards looking to head city for FS. Never been to Ginza but once I get some $$$, hopefully I will go there soon. Any other options like Ginza in city and any specific girl you suggest?

TIA bros

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are many good reviews for western suburb brothels. Have you read them
    Only go if reviews are good

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Which shops in the west have you been punting at that you don’t rate ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Advice for out west, stay away from the so called "diamond service(scam)"shops and you will have a better time out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bros.
    Didn't want to openly mention names but seriously no good luck in this part eg shops in/around Paramatta Rd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I punt out West.
    Generally steer clear of Diamond Service shops.
    Which leaves for slim pickings.

Anything young at 12 Euston is always a winner.

Do you party bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    I punt out West.
    Generally steer clear of Diamond Service shops.
    Which leaves for slim pickings.

Anything young at 12 Euston is always a winner.

Do you party bro?
    Thanks bro, party not much. Why?
    Any lists at 12 Euston to try?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How far west are we talking about here? o.o

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    12 Euston Rydalmere
    19a Brodie St Rydalmere
    Yoko’s Rydalmere if you like fucking MILF’s Bbfs
    10 Marsh St Granville
    7 Cowper St Granville MILF’s
    Taylor’s Lidcombe - good selection with 6 to 8 girls at every intro

Avoid

22 Brodie St Rydalmere
    45 George St Granville

Both poor service princess shops with girls that only do cbj, no kissing etc

That will keep you busy
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    12 Euston Rydalmere
    19a Brodie St Rydalmere
    10 Marsh St Granville

Avoid

22 Brodie St Rydalmere
    45 George St Granville

That will keep you busy
    HI bc bro, both 22 brodie & 45 george do bbbj if you choose premium or higher. They list what level of service with different price level accordingly. Personally i think it is fair and clear. perhas girls were not get that involved as much as say 7 cowper.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That will keep you busy
    Thanks for the heads up! Been craving for an Asian milf lately haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    HI bc bro, both 22 brodie & 45 george do bbbj if you choose premium or higher. They list what level of service with different price level accordingly. Personally i think it is fair and clear. perhas girls were not get that involved as much as say 7 cowper.
    That is the problem with these two shops. They are tiered so if you go standard you get a shit service as the girl is thinking you tight fucker, I will give you standard. If you pay Diamond then their service may be ok but nil connection. I know from experience as I have punted for years in all of these shops. Just read the reviews and you will see what I mean, especially 45. Just telling it the way I have experienced it.

The others don’t tier so generally if you are nice to the girl she will offer bbbj and daty for $150.

Best for younger chicks are 12 and 19a.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    12 Euston Rydalmere
    19a Brodie St Rydalmere
    10 Marsh St Granville

Avoid

22 Brodie St Rydalmere
    45 George St Granville

That will keep you busy
    lol is it good to call out name for bbfs? they'd have a reputation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks BC
    Will try 12 and 19a
    Do you suggest anyone in specific and yes I like younger too

That is the problem with these two shops. They are tiered so if you go standard you get a shit service as the girl is thinking you tight fucker, I will give you standard. If you pay Diamond then their service may be ok but nil connection. I know from experience as I have punted for years in all of these shops. Just read the reviews and you will see what I mean, especially 45. Just telling it the way I have experienced it.

The others don’t tier so generally if you are nice to the girl she will offer bbbj and daty for $150.

Best for younger chicks are 12 and 19a.
    I was driving past 19 on Sunday going to 22. If you were there BC, your motorbike looks awesome.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Thanks bros.
    Didn't want to openly mention names but seriously no good luck in this part eg shops in/around Paramatta Rd.
    I think you are referring to the ones between Annadale and Harberfield. If so that is you first mistake. All shops in this strip are garbage. 429 may be just ok if you like Thai girls.

The shop in this strip is old , bad deco and because business is so poor. Only shit girls go there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I noticed 7 Cowper St at Granville has tiered levels of service now? is that something new i thought they were a non tiered service shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've visited a couple of shops in the last 2 weekends.
    One on BC's list. Got charged a premium price for an Asian girl as opposed to advertised price. Admittedly the girl wasn't too bad compared to the first 3 that I was offered and declined.
    The other shop I visited was 185 Military Rd and was impressed. Met 3 girls all ok and choose the 3rd. Shop was clean, tidy and seemed well run. Price was very reasonable for what the girls that I was introduced to.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbi-stretch View Post
    I noticed 7 Cowper St at Granville has tiered levels of service now? is that something new i thought they were a non tiered service shop
    They do $140 daytime special one hour. I wouldn’t worry about the tiering here as the girls are all pretty good and will do bbbj and DATY.

One of my regular haunts.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I was driving past 19 on Sunday going to 22. If you were there BC, your motorbike looks awesome.

Ha ha Niceguy, not me. I was riding the Putty Road on Sunday.

I haven’t been to 19a for 18 months. I was going there about 3 times a week for several years and needed a change of scenery and I had fucked everyone on the roster several times over LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast