Thread: Review on Abby

Review on Abby

This is a full review on Abby but posted in The General Talk section , it belongs here :

Abby - China, 22yr old, 152cm,D cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by kase View Post
    Thanks for the interesting news

I havent done much massage before, but reading the welcoming messages from Bella, I couldnt refuse
    I took advantage of the small discount for new customers, and paid for 1 hour.
    Its nice when someone makes an effort to attract new customers instead of assuming they just walk through the door

The shop itself is easy to find,if you walk down Goulburn Street from George Street it is on the right, next to the 7 Eleven on the corner
    It is very near Dixon Street Chinatown
    The entrance is on the corner of Goulburn and Sussex streets
    The front door with a big sign, leading upstairs, actually is on Sussex Street
    I couldnt find it if I stayed on Goulburn Street

I visited today, climbed the stairs, and was introduced to Abby
    She must have been around 22 years old, slim and very friendly
    It was at this point that I decided to stay.
    Not sure why, but I was expecting a much older lady

Abyy took me to the room, and was very welcoming
    She loves saying "Hello dear" in an accent that sounded very Thai
    She said she was Chinese, with lovely long hair, and nice smile
    Her English was very good, possibly fluent

The best part of the visit is that Abby was actually trained, by the boss here, as compared to some of the poor examples of massage that you read about on here
    She has the technique mastered, including the Thai way of using the forearm to massage, and oil was included, which I prefer
    Abby told me she was trained by Bella, and I was impressed that Bella makes an effort to ensure quality service
    Abby told me she has yet to be taught foot massage, so I taught her what I enjoyed
    If the chemistry isnt there, at least I will get a good massage

I cant say much on an open site, but Abby was a great introduction to massage
    Warm massage towels at the end were nice
    I was recommended Nana, so maybe give her a try too, she is Thai apparently, but was busy when I arrived

As I walked down the stairs, I felt my back much more relaxed, as well as the rest of me

The nice thing is if you walk all the way down the stairs on your way out, you end up at a secret exit onto Goulburn Street
    This quiet exit is very good, not many places have one

One suggestion, there was noise from a loud person speaking in the main corridor, so please can you tell people not to hang around the front desk

I was very happy to meet a young lady with a great attitude and smile, rather than paying someone who just goes through the motions

I will visit again. Thanks Bella

Banned
    Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for putting the review in the correct place.

Bella