Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TALL TINDER TALES

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

TALL TINDER TALES

Post them here .. the taller the more they teeeter the better ... just make sure you entertain and provide wonderment and mirth

I’ll happily share mine

I would though as a caveat as I think
    Many who don’t use online for hookups

Please both provide general
    Description of yourself and your MO

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    I sense this is my home and where I make my bed. Thanks @liminal
    It’s for all n sundry my ‘newbie’ punt bro’

as for bed careful it ain’t short sheeted

Yep, this will work, though there sadly won't be any contributions from this little black duck, unless of course I go complicate my life even further and setup a Tinder account or I take the next step with one of the many Pinay, Thai or other SE Asian girls I have on a Facebook account.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To the single men on this forum
    A brief aside before the festivities begin

Can I tell my Tinder story?

Im in my mid 30s, so not old. I wasted a good 10 years on these dating sites chasing tail. Before I found out about punting.
    You spend a lot of time taking women out and dining and going on outings, so they feel comfortable with you. Deep down you know, that its only about the sex. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting down in the first place for coffee, let alone a meal.
    On the other hand if you are a quality guy and are fishing in the right waters, you may meet a women who is perfectly suited, but you dump her because you are a big stud with too many options.
    I spent every Friday and Saturday and Sunday of every week, seeing three different women a weekend. Sometimes I would be caught by one woman, because another woman had left all her underwear on my indoor clothesline, from the night before, so they would dry. Try explaining that.

I wasted months and years with women I had zero in common with. Good fun at the time, but looking back I wasted my life.
    Its lust not logic. The dick doesnt see the big picture

Strong recommendation is to save both money and time, by punting regularly instead. Given the time you save, its money worth spending.
    You will think more clearly.
    Instead of spending your waking hours getting into the next dates pants, spend all your free time getting a better job in a better neighborhood and finding a few real quality ladies to spend proper time with. Focus on making a bigger income, trust me, women will follow
    When you are forty, even fifty, you can still be having fun, no need to get married until you are financially set up. Get your career properly set up. The women will then come. Damn, you can still be dating 20 year olds when you are 40-50 and single. Especially if you have money.

This is to all the guys chasing low hanging fruit while your life passes by. Your stories will be more interesting if you tell us how you have added punting into the mix and its many benefits.
    There is no need to prove your masculinity to yourself. Dick in pussy can be organised quickly (with punting) and its done for the day, or you can drag it out as a dating saga. By all means have fun. But if you have nothing in common with the women you are dating, remember the warning, and the good news about the future if you play your career cards right

I wish I had been given this advice at age 20. Anyone else agree with this ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post

I wasted a good 10 years on these dating sites chasing tail. Before I found out about punting.
    You spend a lot of time taking women out and dining and going on outings, so they feel comfortable with you. Deep down you know, that its only about the sex. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting down in the first place for coffee, let alone a meal.
    On the other hand if you are a quality guy and are fishing in the right waters, you may meet a women who is perfectly suited, but you dump her because you are a big stud with too many options.
    I spent every Friday and Saturday and Sunday of every week, seeing three different women a weekend. Sometimes I would be caught by one woman, because another woman had left all her underwear on my indoor clothesline, from the night before, so they would dry. Try explaining that.

I wasted months and years with women I had zero in common with. Good fun at the time, but looking back I wasted my life.
    Its lust not logic. Little dick not big picture

Strong recommendation is save both money and time, by punting regularly instead. Given the time you save, its money worth spending.
    Instead of spending your waking hours getting into the next dates pants, spend all your free time getting a better job in a better neighborhood and finding a few real quality ladies to spend proper time with. Focus on making a bigger income, trust me women will follow
    When you are forty, even fifty, you can still be having fun, no need to get married until you are financially set up. Get your career properly set up. The women will then come. Damn, you can still be dating 20 year olds when you are 40-50 and single. Especially if you have money.

This is to all the guys chasing low hanging fruit while your life passes by. Your stories will be more interesting if you tell us how you have added punting into the mix and its many benefits.
    There is no need to prove your masculinity to yourself. Dick in pussy can be organised quickly (with punting) and its done for the day, or you can drag it out as a dating saga. By all means have fun. But if you have nothing in common with the women you are dating, remember the warning, and the good news about the future if you play your career cards right
    Best advise ever ... in other words Try make your self rich not to make others rich cause the wl and the brothel more rich then you

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Errr, so you want to attract a woman attracted to wealth, sounds like a recipe for disaster, wouldn't it be better if she liked you not your money ....

Senior Member(無間使者)

I wasted a good 10 years on these dating sites chasing tail. Before I found put about punting
    You will spend a lot of time taking them out and dining and going on outings, so they feel comfortable with you. Deep down you know, that its only about the sex. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting down in the first place for coffee let alone a meal.

Its lust not logic. Little dick not big picture

Strong recommendation is save both money and time, by punting regularly instead. You will think more clearly. Spend all your free time instead, getting a better job in a better neighborhood and finding a few real quality ladies to spend proper time with. Focus on making a bigger income, trust me women will follow

This is to all the guys chasing low hanging fruit while your life passes by
    This.

100% bro.

Banned
    Please I don’t want agony aunts on this thread. This is a how to and after report....

I just want talk of tall tinder tales .. of derring do .. not regret

So please back to the tale(s) and preferably start each new story with alliteration...

Banned
    P.S I’m. Seeing a cute consenting Colombian (note use of alliteration ) woman tonight and just at the supermarket and then will prep for dinner. like sydney _newbie the woman, is buying the wine .

Out last meet up I bought the wine. and was a pleasurable evening of chat sex little sleep and intense wake up BBBJ and fucking.

Btw can anyone make a cheese and cured meats platter recommendation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Please I don’t want agony aunts on this thread. This is a how to and after report....

I just want talk of tall tinder tales .. of derring do .. not regret

So please back to the tale(s) and preferably start each new story with alliteration...
    Kudos to you for starting a dedicated thread.
    I loved the fun at the time.

I also would be enjoying the tales too, if I wasnt at the other end of Niagara falls. Didnt see it coming and then my rowboat went over the edge. The bottom.
    Have lots of fun and enjoy your youth, and your energy, while it lasts. The merri go round stops soon and the reality sinks in

Signing out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The fable of the man, the island paradise, and Margot Robbie.
    A man scores a trip on a luxury ocean liner.
    There is a storm at sea and he gets ship wrecked on a desert island.
    The only survivors are himself and the movie star Margot Robbie, as well as all the ships supplies of champagne, booze and fine food.
    The island is a paradise with perfect sunny weather, lots of fresh water, fish, lobsters, and tropical fruits.
    One thing leads to another and soon enough he and Margot Robbie start fucking.
    Margot is a fantastic fuck, loves to dress up in sexy outfits for him, takes it in every hole, sucks cock like Dyson and loves cum on her face.
    So there he is, drinking, eating, and fucking this famous glamorous movie star on this island paradise.
    But the guy is not happy at all.
    He thinks to himself, "why am I so unhappy? I am living the dream here. This is the ultimate. What's wrong?"
    Then he gets a brilliant idea.
    He finds a suitcase full of mens clothes and asks Margot to put them on, then he gets her to cover her hair with a baseball cap, take off her make up, and paint on a fake moustache.
    Then he pours her a beer and pours one for himself and says to her. "Hey bro, guess what, I am fucking Margot Robbie, how fucking awesome is that!"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The man who always act and live like fake rich man , he will live poor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    insecure dude is insecure LOL
    Last edited by Dettol; 11-09-2019 at 12:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)

I wasted a good 10 years on these dating sites chasing tail. Before I found out about punting.

Its lust not logic. The dick doesnt see the big picture

Strong recommendation is to save both money and time, by punting regularly instead. Given the time you save, its money worth spending.
    Instead of spending your waking hours getting into the next dates pants, spend all your free time getting a better job in a better neighborhood and finding a few real quality ladies to spend proper time with. Focus on making a bigger income, trust me, women will follow

You are correct however I do believe it's good to date a lot of women to know what type of person you want to be with in the future. Also helps you discover yourself, although it is a waste of money, it's not a waste of time.

Each to their own really

Have lots of fun and enjoy your youth, and your energy, while it lasts. The merri go round stops soon and the reckoning then begins

Signing out.
    Hope all is OK.

This forum is not really going to give you much help / support but definitely not in this thread for obvious reasons.

As for Merri go round..... Well I think we all know it's all fun while it's going around at full speed...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CL I was referring to securing a good income so you dont have to work 6-7 days a week to cover the bills. Not flaunting wealth. I agree that you dont show off with money, otherwise you attract the wrong women
    Krnboy you are right you do need to meet good quality women to learn who you are suited to. I wasted time (months, years) with people I really had no connection with, just the sex.
    But in life some people have to make the mistakes themselves, and not listen to advice.
    I wish I had been given the advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was the guy who ran/founded Hillsong, who is a convicted paedophile there? Or his son who covered it up for years? Maybe ask them about reckoning.

Hopefully you left em some money on your way out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    I went to Hillsong on Sunday, and holy man on stage was talking about the reckoning.
    I come here on a sex site, and I'm being told about the reckoning.

Is there anywhere to go without the reckoning these days? Whaddya reckon?
    Religion is a man made concept for the kings to maintain control. Don't believe what they say.

This is getting a bit too deep but there was one single truth however people and their egos created their own version of "the truth".

Christianity, Islam and Judiasm hates homosexuality. However, if God created everything, why do animals have homosexual relationships and traits? Bit of a contradiction there.

I was once a Christian, glad I don't follow anymore.

In saying that, who cares if you come on this site

I think this little exercise is starting to go pear-shaped tbh.....

Banned
    And I innocently thought this would be a safe space for gents of certain interests, to post their pre tinder bumble punt food platter wine recommendations and get advice on selection.and plate arrangement as much as offered alternate selections, as per the cologne thread buried on here somewhere

I’m yet to see any alliteration. Let alone preference on Jamon, cheese and crackers...

I get by definition a tinder /bumble /IG (yes you can pick up on INSTAGRAM) punt as such is unless paid not a punt in the truer sense as explored here .

I use social apps for hook ups mindless sex and did even meet a gorgeous woman and for about 6 months we went ‘steady ‘ and during that time I did forgo punting

I’ve met cool switched on 18 year olds and crazy slightly unhinged corporate 42 year olds in the process . With sex approximately 1:5 I may end up having sex with . Like punting I’ll walk unlike punting I’ll only have spent the cost of a couple of drinks and may have had a good laugh with her before saying no thx.

I’m 50 go to the gym was described by a ML I saw out of her work times for 18 months as ugly beautiful .

Whilst I visit RnT more I do mix up my punts between direct pay for play and indirect. On balance I’ve enjoyed both transactions equally and curiously have about a 50% enjoyment sex sated sensation from either.

Though the RnT by its nature locations anonymity randomness can at times invoke different sensations and satisfying highs.

To some extent I’m surprised , aside from the guys who are doing o/S work trips and using WeChat LINE WHATSAPP ir tinder to hook up , that not so many of you here do use social apps to punt while at home

this morning after multiple shots and DFK 🙄 we ate a Colombian breakfast .

The really cool thing I learnt how to cook Arepa with sweet smoky pulled pork . Hmmm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast