Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TALL TINDER TALES

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    I went to Hillsong on Sunday, and holy man on stage was talking about the reckoning.
    I come here on a sex site, and I'm being told about the reckoning.

Is there anywhere to go without the reckoning these days? Whaddya reckon?
    Newbie goes to Hillsong and also visits a punting site to talk about Tinder conquests.
    None of that makes sense
    So do we believe that you go to Hillsong, or do we believe your Tinder stories?
    You've already indicated your tone by deriding people paying for sex, so I doubt your posts will be taken well

Banned
    @liminal And you're right. I'm surprised at this thread that there's such blow back to using app dating. I just love it when real, fun, cool, confident, sexy Sydney women are keen to do everything (and everything not listed on a brothel's pricing guide) because they enjoy it... and they enjoy your company. And there's no clock.

You do both. Isn't date night with wild fucking and genuine connection / chat so much better than the 60min sand glass being turned over the second your cash is received?
    I swing both ways ... and can enjoy the intensity of an hour with a fave ML . Or starting afresh with a new woman with some wonderment and lust.

Though best times been with a ML doing all nighters at her place with a lunch and Luna park following evening . but that is rare and fleeting

And sure some, not all tinder punts offer deep stimulating convo or connection . and some not all offer great sex . What ever that means .

However I consider myself a skilled listener and able to have them hold court, if I’m lacking interest to talk much myself

Unlike you how we I only as a rule go to their house or location of their choosing .

@sydney_newbie cheer the fuk up mate and keep the stories coming .

Though as I note you’ve done an RnT maybe get a few more for experience or as I’ve done take a tinder punt to a known Rnt get a couples massage with HE or get her swapped in as part of the QVB mamasan mad man double and she can administer the HE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd reckon there would be plenty on this forum that would be jealous of Newbie.
    When I was a young bloke I hadn't heard of the internet let alone dating apps.
    Way I see it, punting is well suited to older, attached guys who realistically wouldn't have any chance of fucking the hot young babes that a few dollars gives them access to. And any attached guys that play the hookup app game are taking a huge financial risk if they get caught out.
    But if you're young, single or both no reason not to sow your oats in whatever field you like.
    Meeting up with a tinder date seems like a punt anyhow. Don't know what you're getting.....same as walking into a shop and choosing a girl you haven't seen before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You got to remember nor everyone can get a hot, young Finnish backpacker and on the first date bring her to a "secret spot" and swap with 3 other fit/gym couples in a shower and bang the shit out of each other for an hour or fist some ramdom girl or fuk a stranger in a cinema or have a woman fly you interstate waiting on her knees all while having a another cute back packer on rotation.

Obviously, if most blokes could get this while investing very little time/money they would choose this in a heartbeat. However, even the most successful movie stars, celebrities, sporting hero's couldn't get this. Its only you, with some wine and cheese.

Just out of interest, what do you do if they're lactose intolerant?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    You got to remember nor everyone can get a hot, young Finnish backpacker and on the first date bring her to a "secret spot" and swap with 3 other fit/gym couples in a shower and bang the shit out of each other for an hour or fist some ramdom girl or fuk a stranger in a cinema or have a woman fly you interstate waiting on her knees all while having a another cute back packer on rotation.

Obviously, if most blokes could get this while investing very little time/money they would choose this in a heartbeat. However, even the most successful movie stars, celebrities, sporting hero's couldn't get this. Its only you, with some wine and cheese.

Just out of interest, what do you do if they're lactose intolerant?
    Good point you make, and I hadn’t thought about gluten , lactose vegan Or other food intolerance or dietary preferences, I’m gonna add that to my usual online banter

However I can refer you to this thread so please if you have any recommendations post them here

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...gs-and-recipes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, thanks for the suggestion

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't see the attachment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can see it. It all still seems a bit far fetched for me. But will definitely keep reading em

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @liminal And you're right. I'm surprised at this thread that there's such blow back to using app dating. I just love it when real, fun, cool, confident, sexy Sydney women are keen to do everything (and everything not listed on a brothel's pricing guide) because they enjoy it... and they enjoy your company. And there's no clock.

You do both. Isn't date night with wild fucking and genuine connection / chat so much better than the 60min sand glass being turned over the second your cash is received?
    Theres your problem Newbie, sounding slightly arrogant that your superior and dissing us all punters in the process (whether you mean it or not) because you score hot dates with minimal dollar spent - the economies of scale as you put it.

What you failed to understand and what Liminal has grasped is that there can be different fun experienced exclusively on both sides.
    Lets be honest that no matter the scenario, Tinder date/picking up @ bar for a ONS/FS punting etc. the ultimate aim is to have fun and satisfy our sexual urges.
    From a no strings attached, safety n choice perspective ill rather punting cause I feel once the transaction is complete I don't owe them anything and its not messy, i trust professional WLs at a reputable place like Ginza enforcing regular checkups than a girl i meet on Tinder or at a bar, and lastly you can come close to customizing the girl you want to have sex with for that day. (tonight i feel like a jap with short hair and long legs...hmm)

I for one came into this thread to enjoy some Tinder sex stories so I think it s all good if you are happy to share that would be great ..but no need to try justify y one is better than the other cause i feel you might not have truly enjoyed a great punt yet!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    The pedo father died before facing the music for his crimes, only cost him $10K in hush money. The son who covered it up still runs the joint and lives a life of luxury on his tax-free earnings. Unfortunately there’ll be no reckoning for either as all religion is a crock of shit, designed to control people based on the peddling of fear.

Hillsong especially is nothing but a fucking cult, the idiots who attend used to be required to contribute 20% of their earnings to the church.
    That sucks, just goes to show how easily led the parishoners are if they let the son continue, hang on I guess he just needed to pay some money to get a pardon as well and now all is good!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    It’s all fun and fucking games

Whatever your flavour, just enjoy as before you know it we will all be 6 feet under.

Life is short. Fuck as many women as you can - paying or not.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Here's a joke a girl at work told me.
    Why do Aussie guys come so fast?
    So they can rush straight back to the pub and brag to their mates

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Okay. Here's the bad part of Tinder dating. We matched. We chatted, and we were meant to have plans two weeks ago. Qantas flight attendant. Her schedule is here / there, and we didn't meet.

She said hello again today, and she was quite keen to catch up tonight or tomorrow. I sent my address (surprisingly she was happy to buzz up) and she said her g/f would drop her off at 7pm. It's now 9pm. She arrived at 745pm, and my energy wasn't there really (probably due to the last two nights of shagging). She walked in, and again - energy not there. Hug, cheek kiss, and I smelled cigarette smoke in the hair. Fake hair extensions. Fake tits. Oh man. Just not my thing.

We opened wine, sat on my couch. And I'm no sommelier, so I asked "Is the Shiraz okay?" She replied, "Shit yeaaaaah."
    It was a "no" in my mind.

One glass, and you have to politely say "I'm sorry, but...."

And, she left.

I'd rather be rejected than give the rejection.

So, now I'm looking on Netflix for something new. Fahhhhhhhhhk. That's Tinder.
    Love these stories mate, keep them coming
    You have found an audience here for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fair call BlackChelsea. Your comments have been taken on board.

Maybe I should try it one day. It's on the list. I can afford it. I just haven't.
    All good buddy! and yes keep the stories coming!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Okay. Here's the bad part of Tinder dating. We matched. We chatted, and we were meant to have plans two weeks ago. Qantas flight attendant. Her schedule is here / there, and we didn't meet.

She said hello again today, and she was quite keen to catch up tonight or tomorrow. I sent my address (surprisingly she was happy to buzz up) and she said her g/f would drop her off at 7pm. It's now 9pm. She arrived at 745pm, and my energy wasn't there really (probably due to the last two nights of shagging). She walked in, and again - energy not there. Hug, cheek kiss, and I smelled cigarette smoke in the hair. Fake hair extensions. Fake tits. Oh man. Just not my thing.

We opened wine, sat on my couch. And I'm no sommelier, so I asked "Is the Shiraz okay?" She replied, "Shit yeaaaaah."
    It was a "no" in my mind.

One glass, and you have to politely say "I'm sorry, but...."

And, she left.

I'd rather be rejected than give the rejection.

So, now I'm looking on Netflix for something new. Fahhhhhhhhhk. That's Tinder.
    lol... just like a bad punt ..essential to make you cherish and enjoy more when the good ones come.

Netflix? if u into thrillers I recommend Mind-hunter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackchelsea View Post
    lol... just like a bad punt ..essential to make you cherish and enjoy more when the good ones come.

Netflix? if u into thrillers I recommend Mind-hunter.
    I think fantasy is more his lane LMAO !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dettol you're an incel in your mum's basement that has nothing better to do than to say "Duuhhhhhh, it's not true" on every post on this website. "Lol" and "LMAO"? Men don't type such things.

However, I'm flattered you follow every post of mine. Truly. Big sharks have a Remora - you are mine. Stay close. And keep following, Sport.
    I am a simple man. If I see some insecure betas writing ducktales to seek some clout online, I laugh.

Now put on your $10 K-Mart shoes and stock up on them Shiraz’s - weekend is coming LMAO!!

Agreed, mate. I'm going to email to delete the profile. Sorry I took the forum elsewhere; I lurked for the stories and thought providing some of my own would be an asset but clearly many find it a liability. Best of luck all! Happy punting as you say.
    Actually, I take that back, you are handling the cross-fire with aplomb.

Also, glad that you've taken on the criticism around belittling punters, on a punting forum! Most of us have no chance with a hot non WL in a dating situation, hence why we hand over our hard earned to get some sweet, sweet nectar.

Anyway, carry on, let me prepare some popcorn.

Question to some of you finance heads out there. Tinder girl from Central America put her profile in Sydney. We've matched. She arrives on Sunday, and she has $USD to exchange.
    What's the best place to exchange cash? I'm sure those airport booths are not. Post Office? Westpac / ANZ / Comm Bank?
    You’ll be surprised, most of those places are very similar as they work off the similar exchange rates! Bank fees and fees for non bank customers are to be considered, if you are in the cbd say near Chinatown you can shop around a few places within a 100 metres distance .

The Travelex inside the HSBC is pretty good. But last time I shop around I found the ANZ (in basement) deal better and I’m a ANZ customer.

Cheers

Thank you sir. And thanks for your stories. I've been a lurker for a while, and you've made me laugh many times. Enjoy your next RnT with DD's.

You are welcome Bro,

The problem is, there ain't that many natural Double D Cups around at the moment, since the Golden Hands Nina from Bella's old Blossom has disappeared, she definitely has the pair of most firm, perfectly shaped Double D Cups I have seen for a long time. Some decent sizes E, F, G Cups are available and I am working my ways around them or should I say in between them to be exact....................haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast