Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TALL TINDER TALES

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    "I am a simple man."

Simple you are, Sport. Simple indeed.
    Again, thanks for following.
    Pleasure’s all mine - keep em ducktales coming brah brah !

Banned
    I’m working on a Tinder bumble Instagram after review template.

I’ll post it here once draft completed for review and critical comment.

In the meantime if anyone has any suggestions, to see included bring them forward

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Pleasure’s all mine - keep em ducktales coming brah brah !
    Ducktales are the best brah!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1I2HqXIMRo

Banned
    How would that work? I prefer the anonymity on here.
    And now I have a troll-Remora Fish following me named Dettol.
    He's an incel, but I like his 20 comments on all my posts. What would happen to him?
    Do not fret the Sydney Newby

Anonymity is our business here…

The template just a pro forma perhaps to set out a few of the punt basics

who the Tinder punt was, nationality any particular notable physical attributes or intellectual

I think perhaps also for those reading with curiosity and commenting and who have already decided , you are a sub 30-year-old full head of hair gym buff body, With Aqualine nose and chiselled but yet boyish features. I’d suggest also a basic bio description of yourself without any clear means for self incrimination. example , I’ve already in a previous post above for example done that to some extent about myself.

Though as a recent reader, of your fisting still interested in the size of your balled fist - so. Could implement a general rating for the various appendages

Petit
    Average
    Abnormal

Just a suggestion

Could include the usual - DFK DATY BBBJ BBFS Tattooed piercings etc

Should have the app in which the connection was made

Date year etc Of first connection, whether it was a super like, or whether the woman made the first move or you

Perhaps could include typical opening gambit , that first critical bit of banter before you flatline

And then of course move to the general description and flow of the evening day or other events as how they occurred

Also of course be great to include cheese platter cured meats olive selections and if cooking detailed recipes on how to and of course the critical beverage wine pairing

Same if eating out

For instance have had a hankering to start cooking from my dear mums Margaret Fulton cookbook And trot out a few classics ...so might implement a series of classic 70s dishes as part of my online repartee and quickwitted banter

As an aside , a review is written and will include descriptions of the WL/ML rarely if at all do we get a sense of who the punter was is

There are exceptions here on this forum who do disclose age or physique in passing . But it would be interesting to an extent to match the derring do and YMMV against some sense of who the punter is . Just a mid pho thought

However Sydney Newby as stated above You’re privacy of course is paramount and you would be no more exposed for identifiable than you already are

pps ..’trolls ? that’s only magical reality / fantasy genre .

So best if not wanting persecution and ending in certain medication .. stop those thoughts and leave the hunting of any, to those with magical resolve .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How would that work? I prefer the anonymity on here.
    And now I have a troll-Remora Fish following me named Dettol.
    He's an incel, but I like his 20 comments on all my posts. What would happen to him?
    The way your beta qualities shine through, I might be able to help you if I wanted to LOL.

Know that these girls reject you for a reason and there are actually ways to help you be better with them, but impressing random men online sure as shit isn’t one of them brah, sorry !!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Question to some of you finance heads out there. Tinder girl from Central America put her profile in Sydney. We've matched. She arrives on Sunday, and she has $USD to exchange.
    What's the best place to exchange cash? I'm sure those airport booths are not. Post Office? Westpac / ANZ / Comm Bank?
    George st Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "LOL" Mate. Simple man. You sound 12yrs old. Mummy gonna look after you this weekend?
    Yet you still follow me. Like a Remora. You love my stories. You want my scraps. I'm flattered.
    You are my fish. Follow me.
    Just a tip N_S. Ignore those that add nothing to the forum. You are just clogging up this thread with drivel and replies that makes the thread unreadable. Its also looks like you crave attention, even from trolls. Makes you seem like a weak attention seeker.
    The heart breakers I know, radiate self confidence, and wouldnt even acknowledge less supreme individuals
    If you truly are the alpha male you project, its a little unsettling to see you pander or even acknowledge those, who add no value here.
    You are lowering yourself to their level. This is basic stuff.
    Reply to people who add value to the forum and leave the others to stew in their irrelevance alone

A great white shark doesnt notice a tadpole. Its too busy feasting on life

So ignore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair call Murphy. Point taken. My fault. Just hate bogan trolls with zero wit.
    I'm happy to have my balls busted.
    But with no smarts by +50yr old man who only follows / comments on my posts? Cunty, basic, and childish.
    Im in my early 30s mate. You're forgiven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its refreshing to see a new member with some IQ, maybe not EQ, thats a joke
    Gets tiring reading the same basic questions every week 'Im in love with my ML' by people who dont read posts as recently as a week ago, with the same info
    The forum as a whole has the memory of a goldfish, but is still entertaining.
    Many great contributors here

I wont comment again, its just that your thread keeps getting bumped up !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A dude bragging about his Tinder conquests on a punting Forum may seem out of place at first sight. But is it?
    And let's be clear it is clearly just bragging even though he tries to disguise it as questions, seeking info etc.
    But bragging is OK. This forum is full of bragging - bragging is the homosapien male* condition.
    I mean if dudes can brag non-stop about fucks they paid for then surely dudes can brag non-stop about fucks they didn't pay for.
    It is a General Section so almost anything goes.
    I mean we have a Sports thread which has nothing to do with punting, so why not a Tinder thread.
    All good.
    Enjoy!

*actually maybe bragging is not just confined to male homosapiens. Maybe it's all males regardless of species..
    I mean all those crows, lions, dogs, hyenas, dolphins vocalising - maybe it's just dudes bragging about some chick/sow/bitch/hen/jenny/vixen they fucked ... who the fuck knows anything anymore ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s an unmissable quality of betas.. they’re so sensitive. It’s not even hard to see through his ducktales LMAO!

You can also do it with an egg vibrator that you insert all the way into the vag, the vibration on your cock as you pump in anal is a real buzz!
    I like this in mish since you get to kiss and see the face!

Banned
    ....Her reply, while holding that kale smoothie in hand - "Newbie_Sydney (not my actual name), left or right. It doesn't matter. I just want you to be present."

Dude I think she was referring to the constant swiping ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh man. So, we met at noon today at Pott's Point food markets. A walk was planned.
    She's Bondi cute/fit in her profile pics - $1,000 of varied Lululemon outfits in each one.
    We meet and yup - quite the North Bondi girl. Nice, but I don't know - something was amiss.
    So, as we walk down Macleay St, I said "So, shall we head left and make our way to Sydney Opera House for a wine? Or right to Bear Park, then through Rushcutters to the Yacht Club?"

Her reply, while holding that kale smoothie in hand - "Newbie_Sydney (not my actual name), left or right. It doesn't matter. I just want you to be present."

What. The. Fuck. I swear something in kale and yoga poisons the mind.

So, the date was over in my head, but it was quite a nice perve on the way to the Opera House where we said goodbye. Great looking girls out today.

She went left. I went right... to Burger Project Circular Quay and smashed a double cheeseburger with bacon. It was luscious.

6pm drink at Barangaroo tonight. We try again. 'Tis Saturday after all.
    Nice story. I was like that once. Gentleman taking a woman for a nice walk by the harbour. A lot of foreign women will love the free tour guide, then at the end of the day will say thanks and goodbye. Wish I had the afternoons to spare like this. I know its about building contacts, but the trap is that you realise you are just chasing for the conquests, and spending a lot of your time doing it. Spending time on following up women who reply to you texts, who arent necessarily who you'd spend time with apart from in bed. We are all men and we all enjoy good sex. But differ in how we want to be spending large blocks of time. A quick quality punt on the other hand is very different

I always find it best to root first then sight see afterwards, especially if time is limited

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I always find it best to root first then sight see afterwards, especially if time is limited
    I like that sequence as well. CL, would you spend an afternoon walking around the harbour, only to be told: thanks for the Sydney tour, you're a nice guy, let me text you later

Ok. If you tell me you went to a party then had sex, thats more time effective right ?
    And S_Ns posts dont sound like he is searching for a long term relationship

Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    I like that sequence as well. CL, would you spend an afternoon walking around the harbour, only to be told: thanks for the Sydney tour, you're a nice guy, let me text you later

Ok. If you tell me you went to a party then had sex, thats more time effective right ?
    And S_Ns posts dont sound like he is searching for a long term relationship
    It depends on the girl, how I feel, and the weather

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey lads. I still like to see the Harbour. And fuck. Sometimes it's buzz up and "to your knees". Other times it's "Let's do a Harbour walk, grab a wine.... and..." Well, by Date 2, it better happen. Patience is not my strong suit.

Anyways. I'm 0 for 2 today. My 6pm date was American. And. Hm. Nice. Cute. But the yoga pics and sexy body were 10kgs ago. One drink, and a polite goodbye.

I see why you guys do what you do. You're horny, and it's a certainty. Me? Well, It's now 10pm, and I'm cooking pasta. Fahhhhhhk.

My Central (or South I've forgotten where she's from now) American Tinder "friend" arrives tomorrow. We'll see how we go. Meant to meet for a 5pm wine on the water. See if it leads to leftover pasta and a length.
    Yeah I hate being catfished. The sexy body was 10kg ago. Well noted. Admire your honesty and taking the good with not so good.

I can understand the thrill in adding as many notches in your belt as you can possibly can.
    There is an internal.and external validation from tallying up a big score. But how long before that chase itself becomes an addiction which absorbs every minute of your life?
    When will you be happy? With a backpacker and overall Tinder conquest score of 40, 80, 120, 150? I bet you dont have an answer. As many as possible before you die?

Would like an experiment. One month you do what you are doing now. Next month you do a quality punt 1-2 a week as well as the Tinder

It would be intriguing to see how a little punting would enhance your mindset. You would soon realise how punting gives you some more clarity about futile Tinder dates and being more selective. Your dates will improve in quality. You will be less interested going on some of the needless extra dates. Thats my hypothesis, but could be wrong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @liminal And you're right. I'm surprised at this thread that there's such blow back to using app dating. I just love it when real, fun, cool, confident, sexy Sydney women are keen to do everything (and everything not listed on a brothel's pricing guide) because they enjoy it... and they enjoy your company. And there's no clock.

You do both. Isn't date night with wild fucking and genuine connection / chat so much better than the 60min sand glass being turned over the second your cash is received?
    Everyones opinion is valid

I love dating and sex without a clock and the free sex + CIMSW and overnight sharing a bed together and the rude/crude texting and more. You have a point
    There is also nothing that rivals the sex that you worked hard for, that is long anticipated. But even the best alpha males get crabs from backpackers, not top shelf girls, with whom in hindsight it may have been better to save the time and stayed away from

But sex with a clock has its advantages as well at times.

As with eating. Just like sometimes you want and sit down at a buffet and chat for hours (untimed). Other times you are perfectly satisfied with a one hour restaurant meal, where you leave after 1 hour cause someone else needs a meal at the same place in a busy restaurant, and you are leaving feeling very satisfied

Tried experimenting this for 2 weeks, MEEFF, Tantan, Badoo, Tagged apps, but no luck for me. A lot of talking, but can't even score a date.
    When I walk on the street, I find in 100 girls, only around 2-5 girls catches my attention. With such low percentage of attractive girls, wouldn't one run a very high risk of meeting ugly girls in dating apps?

I find some of these girls tries to ask me to add them on wechat or line. It's usually a very difficult ID to add. If it is easy like "crocodile69", sure I will add, but because it's made of random numerals and symbols, i just reply, "too lazy.." A lot of bots too.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast