Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TALL TINDER TALES

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Tried experimenting this for 2 weeks, MEEFF, Tantan, Badoo, Tagged apps, but no luck for me. A lot of talking, but can't even score a date.
    When I walk on the street, I find in 100 girls, only around 2-5 girls catches my attention. With such low percentage of attractive girls, wouldn't one run a very high risk of meeting ugly girls in dating apps?

I find some of these girls tries to ask me to add them on wechat or line. It's usually a very difficult ID to add. If it is easy like "crocodile69", sure I will add, but because it's made of random numerals and symbols, i just reply, "too lazy.." A lot of bots too.
    This is the reality for most men. The ratio of horny men to attractive slim single women is at least 50 to 1. Im not being defeatist, Im just calling dating apps for what they are. You will only know this if you have a sister or female friend, to know their phones almost blow up with the number of notifications that come through once they upload their photos.
    It comes down to chasing low hanging fruit, meeting older ladies with children or larger women
    True if you are a well build handsome guy, you can do well, but you are still dealing with the same raio of men to women

The point is that most men will spend a lot of time chasing leads, many of which you have nothing in common with, but its the thrill of the chase. And the catfishing of fake photos is both common and a time waster, unless you can see their Facebook page

As most know, punting is a great addition to life. The cherry on top. The sugar hit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    Don't think the reality is "horny / desperate mums and overweight women". There are cute, fun women that are amazing company, have fantastic sex, and "10s" in the fun / experience department.
    Ive an open mind, but you are sounding more and more like a marketer for one of these apps. Online dating never sounded so good. The reality for the majority of men is different. As shown by the lack of posts here from others about their Tinder successes

So tell us, are you employed by a social media company? It doesnt matter either way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought we were to assume he was taking the piss and that was part of the fun.

Most girls usually need to see a guy several times to feel comfortable before sleeping with him. They do not want to be seen or judged as a slut. They have the very real and unfortunate risk of physical assault/rape. Being stuck with some random lurkers baby etc.. Never mind the fact our mate N_B had them bent over a plata of cold meats within a couple of hours and then back on the beers with the lads by sundown.

And yes, an average looking girl gets 100's of matches/massages a week. A Scandinavian backpacker would literally get close to a 1000, times that by 2 or 3 if she implies she is DTF lol.

There was a guy who used the female instagram filter and went on tinder and got hundreds of matches and over a 1000 messages.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it was snap chat filter and 1600 likes and 400 matches.

Man Uses Woman Snapchat Filter For Tinder Profile And Gets More Than 300 Matches - LADbible
    https://www.ladbible.com/community/i...tches-20190512

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its just statistics and numbers and being really desperate.
    Way before the internet and social media I knew guys who went to pubs, clubs, discos etc and made a pass at every single girl.
    They got 99% rejection but every now and then they would get that 1% success rate and they were in.
    They just had to be desperate and hungry enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    I went to Hillsong on Sunday, and holy man on stage was talking about the reckoning.
    I come here on a sex site, and I'm being told about the reckoning.

Is there anywhere to go without the reckoning these days? Whaddya reckon?
    Did he say repent and save your soul for Jesus Christ? By the way, there are many good looking girls attending their masses and events.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooter, yes this is still true today. It's easier to meet girls offline. Assuming you have got your shit together, go to the gym, good banter etc... and not afraid to get rejected (which most guys are). But tinder is not the place for the majority of men.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Its just statistics and numbers and being really desperate.
    Way before the internet and social media I knew guys who went to pubs, clubs, discos etc and made a pass at every single girl.
    They got 99% rejection but every now and then they would get that 1% success rate and they were in.
    They just had to be desperate and hungry enough.
    This is the problem with online dating as well. If you are single and looking for a connection, there's a lot of effort and wasted time. I will make the effort if the woman is my type, but often the woman is not my type.
    I have nothing against online dating if you read my posts. I met a French speaking Cambodian who was my fwb for years. I also met a few Thai sweethearts, Vietnamese, and a Japanese nymphomaniac. Im just saying that there is also a lot of dud dates (far far more than dud punts) so its wise to punt as well, so you think with more clarity and not date as indiscriminately, chasing every bit of skirt that replies to your contact

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The stage is all yours

N_S

I like experimenting new things, see what works and what can be improved. I agree with personal failures, it is probably my mindset or system that needs fixing. Like how a lot of people knows how to drive, so driving must be teachable. No excuse for saying driving is difficult.
    I tried a number of different angles communicating with these app girls, but no fish.

Screenshot_20190916-192106_Tagged.jpgScreenshot_20190916-192113_Tagged.jpg
    This convo went alright, we clicked, until she told me she lives in China.

Is the general strategy pique her initial interest, talk a bit as if you are not after sex. When the talk is going good, get her to a date pronto? Question is, how to get her intrigued? I bet you have some good photos, showing you have fun in general?

Let see.. Ive tried
    -commenting on someone's pet dog, and offered to see said animal. She said ok, but I need to go to Thailand.
    -asked if she is 39kg.
    -many wants me add their wechat, waste of time

Unfortunately, even the top 5% girls are not all HB 9.0 and above.. They are just attractive enough. Those that I'd ask for their numbers.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Question is, how to get her intrigued?
    Tell her you are a spy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Tell her you are a spy!
    Tell her you are newbie_sydney on aus99

Though Syd_Newb

Lay some of your profile on the table

age ... type of pics , do you have a description. In the bio , did you link to your fave artists and IG

what’s a recent example of your opening gambit

I’m currently chatting with a couple of women , one started yesterday and she’s talking already talking about balls , nudity and her daughters lack of hygiene during her period and she dreamt of been a long haul driver ...

Plenty to work with there . ?

Have a single Chilean age 40 keen to share dessert

A hot Portuguese I’m brunching with Friday after not talking for 6 weeks anda a weird first date

And tomorrow night the cute Colombian again .
    Next week my longish term 34 year old ultra sub vet returns and sometime this week the 18 yr old Sierra Leonian based on the last snapchat vid wants to fuk and gush again

It’s a different pay 2 play space and takes effort n energy . Lots of mistakes made

I’m 50 ugly beautiful according ton ML I like and fit. sometimes if it is driveable I bang around in an old 911 .. Hank Moody I’m not

But I like the mix of app hookups and ML/WL’s

Though Syd_newb lay out some stats and a few opening gambits

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234