Thread: K Ivy

Banned

K Ivy

Must admit that been watching ITZY KPop on youtube lately..., particularly ITZY Yuna fancam...., need my KPop fix!

I have been seeing K Minji many times and i want to see some new talent.., did my research... the best review was on K Ivy..., common remarks is great body..., tall, good service..but looks..some say pretty, some say decent...,

So i decided to take the plunge giving a 30 mins booking first...
    I see her in room 20, first time in that room, it has great elegant mirror with nice frame on the wall just alongside the bed, it just look like big art gallery painting frame. The main feature is when i shag her doggie-style, I can see the reflection of us in nice big mirror frame, nice artistic feeling ! She has great body, tall, slim and natural feels boobs..., i think she is pretty with the cool glamour look, certainly better than i expected.
    Service-wise she is very active, so i just lay back today, let her drive and enjoy the experience, will definitely RTF book her for 1 hr next time!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How do you rate her look compare to Minji? I saw Sooji lately and she is very pretty but Minji service is still the best among all current Kgirls at Ginza that’s why I visited her many times. If you think Ivy is the same level or even better looking than Minji then I will give her a go tomorrow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james_ng View Post
    How do you rate her look compare to Minji? I saw Sooji lately and she is very pretty but Minji service is still the best among all current Kgirls at Ginza that’s why I visited her many times. If you think Ivy is the same level or even better looking than Minji then I will give her a go tomorrow
    Mate, Ivy is pretty, but if you want comparison, this is how i rank in term of looks:
    1. Sooji, Hayley
    2. Minji
    3. Ivy, Rebecca

but i like variety, as long they above my standard (which is quite high already), i sample them all... i mean why only shag Yuna if you can get the rest of ITZY ? haha....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Mate, Ivy is pretty, but if you want comparison, this is how i rank in term of looks:
    1. Sooji, Hayley
    2. Minji
    3. Ivy, Rebecca

but i like variety, as long they above my standard (which is quite high already), i sample them all... i mean why only shag Yuna if you can get the rest of ITZY ? haha....
    oh man, that makes me want to visit them, havent seen any of them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sadly, hayley is no longer working. and her profile's been removed from the Ginza site...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great to see a fellow kpop lover!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    1. Sooji, Hayley
    2. Minji
    3. Ivy, Rebecca

Thanks for the comparison, but where would you put Yuna? I have only seen Rebecca in this list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Standouts are:
    Sooji: face is very pretty and big booty
    Minji: curvy with the biggest boobs out of the three.
    Ivy: face is prettier than Minji i reckon and taller...she is the slimist out of the three with a very nicely shaped booty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do these girls do rimming n cim as well n how r their services ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty sure no rimming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list.