Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emma at thai oasis

Junior Member(有D料到)

Emma at thai oasis

After hearing so much about Emma from Thai Oasis, couldn't wait to book her. I did so, and left work early with some excuse. I walked to Poplar St and picked a flower before I went to pass it on to her

and decided just to go in. Emma went in and she was really gorgeous. ask how long and I said 1 hour. Handed over the money and the flower which she put in her hair asked me to take a shower which I did, then came back to the room. She told me to remove my clothes, which I did, and laid down for a massage. I must admit It was pretty good. she used her elbows, and got in deep with her hands, then started ever so sightly to cup underneath. She then stripped off her clothes to reveal red underwear, and that came off as well after 20 minutes. I then reached behind me, the touch her, and she went straight for my cock. It felt really good. She was talking Dirty, and said, I want you to come. She looked me in the eye, and I didn't last.

Then she and I rested a bit. I wanted to massage her, and she said no oil, so I did, but I don't think she really enjoyed it, and said let me take care of you. We fooled around a bit. She showed me her unshaven pussy, and said do you want. Of course I said yes, but she said no, to have this I will have to cut off your dick. umm, would you cut off you dick to have FS once with Emma. She then went back to massaging me, and started to HJ me again, which I wasn't able to last again, so I came and was a happy camper. It was definitely worth it to take time off work to visit this minx.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I though Emma dose FS anyway. Believe it is about 100

Banned
    Nice AR mate, thanks for sharing. Been tempted by this place many times, but for some reason (familiarity / facilities?) always end up going Korean for RnT's instead.

Anyways, 2 shots in an hour is not to be sneezed at, seems good value as it can be a real chore to negotiate (or coax) a 2nd round out of some of the Korean girls ...... cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i am curious that you had a shower and then emma asked you to remove your clothes. did you dress again after the shower? i guess you did not shower in your clothes!!
    emma is a sexy girl and gave a very good service the one time i saw her. a very nice shop (especially the newer one) but unfortunately it is not a convenient area - and the mamasan's poor english can be frustrating

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe it's a good thing she knocked me back and she has ESP, as I didn't have $100 on me, only $20, so obviously I wouldn't have afforded it anyway (perhaps she saw the money in my wallet and wanted to avoid embaressing me), so it was better that way.....for the rest of the massage I may have regretted not bringing more money, but I was able to enjoy it more and not regret anything

I find Korean girls can very pretty, but it's always hit and miss, and I prefer vfm, and a sure thing. Koreans can be princesses, lazy, not so open to non-koreans and think their looks can be enough sometimes, while thais are more hard working, their English is better, and they are more friendly..

No. I didn't go to thai oasis to do my laundry, and shower/wash my clothes :P..I put my underwear back on after the shower, so that's why Emma asked me to remove my clothes (well undies) Emma wanted to massage me naked, rather then with undies on ... She is very sexy, but yes, if you don't work in the city, it can be a bit of an effort to get to. I just said Emma to the mamasan and she understood. The less said the better. Your not there for a conversation, just keep words to a minimum and simple, so there is less confusion and frustration

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kmidas1 View Post
    Maybe it's a good thing she knocked me back and she has ESP, as I didn't have $100 on me, only $20, so obviously I wouldn't have afforded it anyway (perhaps she saw the money in my wallet and wanted to avoid embaressing me), so it was better that way.....for the rest of the massage I may have regretted not bringing more money, but I was able to enjoy it more and not regret anything

I find Korean girls can very pretty, but it's always hit and miss, and I prefer vfm, and a sure thing. Koreans can be princesses, lazy, not so open to non-koreans and think their looks can be enough sometimes, while thais are more hard working, their English is better, and they are more friendly..

No. I didn't go to thai oasis to do my laundry, and shower/wash my clothes :P..I put my underwear back on after the shower, so that's why Emma asked me to remove my clothes (well undies) Emma wanted to massage me naked, rather then with undies on ... She is very sexy, but yes, if you don't work in the city, it can be a bit of an effort to get to. I just said Emma to the mamasan and she understood. The less said the better. Your not there for a conversation, just keep words to a minimum and simple, so there is less confusion and frustration
    Thats a good answer and full of details. She is a smart Lass than, to make sure your not embarrassed as she might saw that you only have $20 in your wallet. Next time bring more

I always bring double the amount I think I need for and outcall, just incase the first punt is not good and needed the second one for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kmidas1 View Post
    Hi mate, you can get her CBJ just 20 bucks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma oasis

Emma has left and is now working at harmony st leonards 32 pacific hwy 0280416475
    and liechhardt 95605755

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    Emma has left and is now working at harmony st leonards 32 pacific hwy 0280416475
    and liechhardt 95605755
    good information..
    is she still call EMMA?

Emma's gone??

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    good information..
    is she still call EMMA?
    That's a shame. Thai oasis is so close for me. Who's the pick of the girls at thai oasis now then? Any hotties left?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes the hotties have slowly all gone over time. Jessie, Jennifer, Yoko and now Emma. The last couple of times I have been to Oasis, I have been disappointed :-(

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a shame...I used to love this place although as many bros mentioned hugely inconvenient if you don't work in the city.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    and liechhardt 95605755
    Thank you brother, good intel. Harmony's website looks like legit massage. Do you know if Emma goes by the name Emma at Leichard?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

emma

Quote Originally Posted by chris1234 View Post
    Thank you brother, good intel. Harmony's website looks like legit massage. Do you know if Emma goes by the name Emma at Leichard?
    yes and Diana is working at both shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

emma

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    good information..
    is she still call EMMA?
    yes but she is in Thailand till January 2014

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you very much! Great Intel once again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where Hana is now?? Is she still at poplar??

Banned
    Over on the Northside.. Harmony..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey fellas just a small bit of info to add to help.
    Not sure if still the case but emma was working sundays at leichhardt.
    And Dianna is known as Lola now, but I think she is away for a holiday or sumthin.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does Diana do FS for extra ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast