Thread: Late night Thunder storm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Late night Thunder storm

I have had the pleasure of visiting Paddington244 many times, in fact probably about 20 times over the last several years. I don't live in Sydney so when I do visit for work a few times a year I always make the effort to visit what I believe is the best establishment in the city. I have never posted on this forum before but I thought that I should because I think Angela is such a good host and I have always enjoyed my visits there. My last visit was early this year, I had been out with friends but was feeling the urge to make a late night detour to paradise. I called Angela and she had told me there were some nice girls available, when I got there it was just thunder available but Angela assured me that she gave a great service. When I first laid my eyes on Thunder I think I cracked an instant wood when I saw her tits, but I am a tits man.

I decided to go for 90min VIP session so I could take my time and go for 2 rounds. we showered together and I skipped the Nuru massage. She gave me a great BBBJ in the shower then dried off and onto the bed. We then did side 69 so I could see and her pussy and tits at the same time as I eat her juicy pussy, plus I could lye back at times and just what her suck me off, she give the best slow head job. The first round I didn't last too long, The second round I really took my time, I think she would have sucked me for like 30min, then fucked in most positions regularly sucking on her amazing tits, my favorite position was her slow reverse cowgirl. she is an awesome kisser, after fucking for ages I finished off with a bbbj exploding in her mouth, I get goosebumps thinking about it again.

What an awesome experience and would definitely see her again. She would one of the best girls i've seen there, the top of my list the Burmese girl Mie

Thanks again Shane & Angela, luckily I have a work trip this week so will Thursday or Friday

benji thanks for the review
    shane

enjoy her today

enjoy the storm today